Topic: Why does fett have so many weapons?

i mean really, why? lol, i mean greedo just had a blaster pistol and few armour.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Why does fett have so many weapons?

Greedo also sucked as a bountyhunter, too. 

Boba has a weapon (and more importantly, a plan) for every situation

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

In tales of the bounty hunters, boba uses his flamethrower to burn the illegal spice for fun. lol
and yes, Ralin Drakus, greedo did suck, lol!   wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

4 (edited by Ralin Drakus Saturday, December 29, 2007 3:22 am)

I also think that the portrayal of Boba in Tales of the Bounty Hunters's sucks even more. 

Was an interesting story (still need to read the non-Boba chapters), but all that stuff about him being some kind of law-fanatic went out the window with Ep. II imho; even if you throw out the first part where they say he's Jaster.

*Back on Topic*

All the weapons could also be a part of the Mando in him (yeah; I'm going down that road again  tongue ). 

The man just love his toys!

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

at the start he was a prisoner about to face trials and an old man comes to Jasters cell door.....

A better question is, why don't you have so many weapons?

Weapons help him achieve his goal, so he uses them.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Ralin Drakus wrote:

All the weapons could also be a part of the Mando in him (yeah; I'm going down that road again  tongue ). 

Agreed. Is there somthing wrong with having the right weapon for the situation?  If you're building something you'd want the right tools there too. Its like the same thing. Personally you can never be too Mando or have too many weapons.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Si Titran wrote:
Ralin Drakus wrote:

Agreed. Is there somthing wrong with having the right weapon for the situation?  If you're building something you'd want the right tools there too. Its like the same thing. Personally you can never be too Mando or have too many weapons.

Say you need to kill one person in a crowd quietly, what if, before you have a chance to go buy something, you run into something like a tank? You want to have something to handle almost every situation.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Sure you have your weapon that stands up to a variety of situations, but sometimes its nice to have something thats designed for it. Plus Fetts has to spend those credits of his somewhere.

"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Yes but Greedo had only a blaster pistol. Some Bounty Hunters have different amounts. Like IG-88 he has more weapons than Boba........

green helmeted fett wrote:

Yes but Greedo had only a blaster pistol. Some Bounty Hunters have different amounts. Like IG-88 he has more weapons than Boba........

Greedo was killed by Han Solo in public. You give me proof of Greedo destroying an oil (?) refinery and killing a monarch with out using a starship and I will  be his biggest fan.

No, no.... astartes. You havent answered my question. Why did Greedo only have a blaster pistol and Zuckuss/ IG-88 have loads? Would it be his choice to have that amount?....

There were no question marks that was not a question.

It would either be his choice, or due to a lack of credits or sheer overconfidence. I personaly belive it was over confidence and stupidity

Yes, maybe both. Who knows?

Greedo.

What do you mean , Greedo. Astartes?

Yes, maybe both. Who knows?

answering this

Oh, I see. Greedo was a bit stupid to not wear any armour.

It's their choice whether to wear armor or not. Just as it's Boba's and IG's choice to have many weapons. It's that simple.

The choice between a weapon or two and a ship-load of them would be personal taste and/or money.

Boba has the credits AND the personality where he chooses to have a weapon for every situation.

Some others may have the credits, but prefer to stick with a few select weapons as he/she feels more comfortabe with their chosen tool of the trade

Greedo was a pawn and was intended to fail at his bounty hunting. He really was untrained and unskilled for it. Thus he had just one blaster.

though his looks might have been cosidered a deadly weapon  tongue