Topic: Yourself in 5 years

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself starting my first year of College, in the middle or end of the "Livid Cobalt Project" (I'll explain if anyone's curious), and finally finishing my own novels or somewhat close.
In that time or beyond it I want to have gone to Japan and the Northern Shaolin Temple in China at least once but it'll probably be beyond five years.
Go to NDK again.
Grow a few more inches.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Re: Yourself in 5 years

Wow, this is a cool, original topic....

....hard question tho, Ill get back to you on that.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

I see myself established in the commercial real estate appraisal business and a second degree black belt  in Tae Kwon Do teaching classes iin it part time.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I see myself playing thunderstruck big_smile
And hopefully in law school big_smile big_smile

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Sharra Fett wrote:

I see myself established in the commercial real estate appraisal business and a second degree black belt  in Tae Kwon Do teaching classes iin it part time.

I was taking a Karate class, and the sensei left us.
So near the beginning of next year I'm starting Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi Chuan. Same teacher and program, which is cool.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I see myself running a small middle-eastern country and in the process of going to war with Belgium. Five minutes later, I see myself securing victory over Belgium and moving on to Canada.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

I'm hoping to have won Lotto...

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Me to, that sounds like a very good hope.

did someone delete the post i made? it was a family guy reference...

Fett_II wrote:

I did, it was a little inappropriate.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC-Mel wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

I did, it was a little inappropriate.

And very very disturbing, i was going to add in mine, not having a son, so Fett_II's would not come true

aww come on, it was just a little bit of fun (quoting again, guess who it was this time).

I would like to be back at college. I also would like to be working from home by then (all of my younglings will be at school and unless I have any more younglings then I will have some time during the day to do that)

I would also like to be living in the highlands (hopefully owning my own home by then)

Also it would be nice if I have also managed to get around to learning to drive and passing my test.

Oh and lastly I would like to be able to dance and be competent at Taekwondo.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

At the Ozzfest.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Hmm? 5 years is an awfully long time to me. I'd love to be married, living in a reasonably nice house whille teaching art at a nice suburban elementary or middle school.  Maybe I'll have moved to Philadelphia and opened a bead and art jewlery store in Center City. Somewhere in the 5 years I'll have FINALLY graduated college and actually taken a vacation. Paris, perhaps? I'd love a vacation to anywhere that's not Kansas really.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

If I knew the answer to this question, then I'd say 'making a ton of money as a fortune teller'   big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I will be 16 in 5 years time... Is that old enough to get a job?  hmm  I want to be a cartton artist since i am good at art or a chef/cook.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

18 (edited by Bounty Hunter Kaiza Monday, December 31, 2007 7:14 am)

In 5 years i hope to have a my first car.  Im only 12.
I hope its a porsche.  Lol. smile
But when im able to have a job, im probably going to become and astronomer.  I love space.  I always wonder about it.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Cool, that means we are all differnt ages. i am 11, draco is 13 kaiza is 12,lol and the others are teenagers or adults.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helmeted fett wrote:

I want to be a cartton artist since i am good at art or a chef/cook.

Have you figured out how to get your pictures on the PC???

ok, updated five years. Still a member of this site big_smile

No, sorry. I haven't got a scanner. neutral

I, unfortunately, cant draw people for crap, so I dont think I'll be doing that big_smile

I would love to do concept art for Sci-Fi movies/games big_smile

....after I work on my art skills

That sounds like a great job. I wouldn't mind doing something like that.

take it easy baby take it as it comes