Re: HALO:Combat Evolved: Heretic

Aegob sneaked up behind a covenant on the machine gun and put his pistol barrel onto his head. "prepare to die" aegob said
"Wait im on your side im name is Obvidious but call me ob. im here to help you." ob said
"Ok but dont let the others see you"
"sartok knowes about me" ob said
"Ok" aegob jumped off the building and got onto his ghost and blasted abanshee out of the sky

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Ob was happy that the Marine didn't blow his head off, and kept on shooting away.  He was thinking about revealing himself, but it wasn't worth it.  He would receive so many shots from assualt rifles that he would die in the matter of seconds.  So he just stayed on top of the building.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

"a elite  on our side thats strange" tana said "It is" aegob said.
aegob called in reinforcements

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Sartok was so bored. He had been in the bare room for an hour now and his cuts and wounds had healed long ago.
He opened the door.
The medic was still outside guarding him to stay in there, but he wasn't having any of it.
" Sir. " the medic said. " You have to stay inside!  It will do  no healing if you're going to fight again! "
" It's healed! " Sartok shouted.
And with that , grabbed a battle rifle, 2 grenades and ran toward the battle......

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

aegob saw sartok coming out of the building he drove up to him. "get in there" he said

Sartok got in then they both got drove off to destroy a phantom.......

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

"Sartok i have a plan im going to drive you next to a wraith then you destroy a phantom." he saw the pelican landing. he drove up next to a wraith. sartok boarded it and got in
"stay in there so you dont get hurt" aegob yelled

Sartok soon found the controls to the wraith, then started shooting high powerful laser blasts at the Phantom.
The Phantom eventually got destroyed then crashed into a nearby river, flames shooting out like dagger eyes.
Sartok got out and ran over to Aegob. " What now? " he said " We should move on.. we've been at this bit for an hour or two. There will be more covenants scattered all over, what do you think sir? "..............

aegob glanced around.the battle was over.
"first we tell everyone about ob and make sure noone kills him then  we call in more marines and find out what ob knows about why the covenant is here and where there base is" said aegob

" Yes, sir! Right away! " Sartok ran off. Several minutes later he returned. " I've told them, sir. They are shocked and confused, but are happy to have another marine with us. "

A day passed

" So, Ob, says the base is somewhere around here, does he? "  " Yes, sir, I trust him because he would have killed me otherwise, but there's soomething else to him..i'm sure. " ...............................................

"sartok im going to need you for a scouting mission so double time to the medic make sure you get fully healed" aegob said

" Ok, thanks, sir, but no. I am fine and fully healed, thanks. "

Ob was getting sick of this.  He was going to come out of hiding once and for all.  He jumped off of the building, but nobody shot at him.

"this is strange," he thought.
"Sar must've told everybody about me already!!"

So he jumped into a warthog and rode after Sartok and Aegob.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

"ok we'll need to ambush a squad of banshees and not damage them. then we'llfind the base and not fire on them and make them think were on there side then we fly back here calll in reinforcements and kill them

" Sir, I think were being followed.....shall i shoot at it? "

"no lets double back and capture it"

" Ok. " They screeched to a halt. And Sartok grabbed his battle rifle, and aimed for the targets head......

the warthog started again "i said we'll double back and capture it" aegob said

" Ok. " Sartok jumped out of the warthog and aimed at the enemies head but realised it was Ob. " Hi, Ob, how are you doing? "

((Ok, im out. Just go ahead and do whatever.))

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"ob we could use ur help u get  in the passenger seat sartok u in the gunners. ob were going to disable a patrol of banshees to use on a scouting mission. the covenant wont know its us so dont fire when were in the banshees" aegob said

" Ok! " Ob and Sartok said , and climbed into the Banshee. " What now? " Ob asked.........

"we ambush the banshees kill their pilots find the covenant base. they wont know its us so dont fire find out how many forces they have then bring the info back to the base"

(  k, i will continue the RPG tomorrow because i am tired see ya in the morning, oh and come back here tomorrow peter5158, please. So that we can continue, thanks, Green. )

They were easily able to capture some eneny banshees