26 (edited by peter5158 Monday, December 31, 2007 11:55 am)

Re: HALO:Combat Evolved: Heretic

Name:*aegob
Species:*human
Class:*spartan
Weapons:*MA5B ICWS Assault Rifle, shotgun, M6G Magnum Sidearm and a knife
Apearance:green mjolnir
Personality serious funny will die for a ally loyal and always follows orders
Ai:tana
Getting off the pelican aegob glanced around the lz. "Nice place" tana said.
he ran to the cap and asked what he could do

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Name:Sartok
Species:Human
Class:Soldier
Weapons:battle rifle,4 frag grenades and 100% armour
Personality:Can be funny, but doesnt take jokes that seriously
Gets of Pelican and looks around. " Now what? " He stood still waiting the seargants orders.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

(Green....are you a spartan or a marine or ODST?)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

marine

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

whhile moving to the boss aegob saw a flash of brown. he sheathed his ma5b and ran to the rocks where it had been. a grenade shot past his face. "a brute shot it must be a brute!" tana said. he jumped onto the rocks and the brute droped the gun and jumped onto him. they both the groundand aegob kicked him off and kicked gthe brute hard in the face. the brute got up and charged again just to be met with aegobs knife in his heart.
aegob ran to the boss and said "sir the area isnt all secure i just  killed a brute".

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Sartok heard about the news of the brute and informed the other marines. " Aegob, sir are you all right? "

"i'm fine marine but watch your back theres probably more around"

" I'm on it, sir! I'll report if theirs any more, brutes! " Sartok ran off.

'castle we need to call in more people"

Mike looked through the scope of his Battlerifle. There was something out there, way far out. It looked metalic. "Oh, hell no. 'Ey Sarge? Could I, you know, borrow the sniper."

"What for?"

"Just let me see it."

"Sure whatever."

Mike took the sniper, set the magnifacation to 10x. He looked through and could barely see the lumbering form of a scarab. He froze, slowly handing the sniper rifle back to Lorenzo. Across the camp someone yelled.  "Contact! Ghosts and banshees!" The LZ burst into activity, marines running to combat positions. "SCARAB!" Mike yelled

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Blaze was behind a big sphere look a like rock when he saw Mike looking through the Sarge's sniper but he didn't know what was happening. When he heard Mike yell "SCARAB" he took his position and waited for Mike's instructions.

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

aegob saw a ghost comuing toward him jumped on and knocked the driver and and started to drive it. he shot another incomiing ghosts. "dang  it" tana said

38 (edited by JeDiEd28 Tuesday, January 1, 2008 12:43 am)

Blaze suddenly said i know what to do he pulled out his assualt rifle and started shooting the drivers of the ghosts. while this was happening he was moving towards a small dugout so he wouldnt be seen. When he tried to shot the last ghost driver aegob got in his way and almost got shot if he haden't reacted fast enough feewwuuuuuuu (Sigh of relief)

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

Sartok rushed over and loaded a rocket launcher. He had only two shots. The  missile shot out and exploded into three ghosts. The other one missed the scarab my a meter. " Did, i get one sir? " sartok shouted , over the noise of the battle. Some of the other marines were dead.

"sorry about that blaze. ill cover you."  "yeah sartok you got a few ghosts" glancing up at the sky aegob saw a pelican closing in. "the pelicans there here and aegob can you stop going so fast with everyone around you? tana said. "I wont hit anyone" aegob said to tana.

The pelican arrived and 6 new troops dismantled and joined the other marines. " So, what now? " Sartok said. He didn't like this, one bit at all.......

now that blaze was at the dugout aegob ran over next to sartok. "Now we fight!!" he said.  aegob glanced at the sky 2 phantoms were closing in.  "sartok grab a rocket launcher and try to bring those 2 phantoms down"

Sartok ran over to a new rocket launcher with 4 shots and fired at the phantoms. He fired twice and succesfully brought a phantom down. It crashed into the  ground below. Flames and shrapnel burned Sartok's eyes. Sartok cried out. A phantom had hit him in the arm and shoulder. " Sarg! I've been hit! I'm not sure if i'm going to make it! " Sartok was having hell right now.......

aegob jumped off the ghost and ran to save sartok. he grabed sartok and pput him on his shoulder and ran to  some rocks   and put sartok behind them and looked at his wounds. "You'll be ok but you'll be in some pain till we can get you to a  medic. take my pistol, if anything comes over here to kill you place a round in there head." aegob gave him his pistol. he ran back to his ghost and got on before one elite could. he started to shoot nearby enemies.

45 (edited by Bounty Hunter Kaiza Tuesday, January 1, 2008 11:59 am)

Name: Obvidious (Ob for short)
Race: Covenant
Class: Assassin
Weapons: Sniper Rifle, needler, 4 plasma grenades, and 100% armor.

Ob was sent to battle on a phantom.  He was given only a needler and 4 plasma grenades.  He specialized in assassination, so he figured he would pick up a human sniper.  To be honest, Ob didn't like the covenant ways.  He thought that he would turn to the human side sooner or later, and this was his chance.  The phantom landed, and Ob got out.  He jumped on a ghost and rode toward the battle scene.  He saw a brutal battle, and clearly, the covenants were winning.  But he didn't like that.  So he snuck to a banshee hangar, and stole a banshee and rode to the human's base.
He was being fired at from spnkers from every direction.  So he got out of the banshee at the perfect time and landed near the human base.  He went invisible, and snuck inside.  He saw a particular human that looked to be friendly.  He walked up to him and went out of invisibility and tapped on the marines shoulder.

"whoa!!" shouted the Marine and put his magnum up to the covenants chin.
"how did you get in here!!" yelled the marine.

"I wish to assisst you" Ob said.
"My name is Obvidious.  But call me Ob for short."

"hmmm," thought the Marine
"well, my name is Sarkot, and I have no problem with letting you help, but I'm not sure how the others would like it." Said Sarkot.
"So here take this sniper, and get to the top of this building.  Snipe some covenants form there, and don't get spotted by any other marines."

So with that, Ob headed to the top of the building.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Sarkot was in pain...terrible pain. He had a big cut down his shoulder and a few serious bruises. He held Aegob's pistol with precise strength. An Elite raised his plasma rifle at him and before he could fire, He'd fallen to the ground, almost instantly. Sarkot was tired and in pain now. It would only be a matter of minutes now......

aegob raced on his ghost toward where he saw a medic helping a marine. "medic sartok has only a few mins i need your help" he said. the medic finished wraping he mans wounds and said "ok where is he?"
"Get on the wing and hold onto the ghost" said aegob
the medic did and aegob drove over to sartok.
"His wound are bad but with my help he should live" the medic said
the medic set to work and in a few mins was able to make sure sartok would live
"dont go into the battle for a little while  oryou'll rip open your wounds" the medic said. "thanks to both you" sartok said
"Your welcome" they both said
aegob got back on the ghost and went back to the battle

Sartok stayed in an old abandoned room with nothing in it , except a chair , which he was sitting on. he wanted to help the others but the medic said stay somewhere safe. The wounds were healing but still aching a bit. He had given Aegob , his pistol back and Aegob said thank you.
Sartok half-smiled, hoping they would be okay........

Ob was doing good in taking out all of the covenants.  But he wanted to go help other marines out on the battlefield, but he remebered what Sartok told him.  He wished that Sartok would tell other Marines about him.  He was lonely...

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Sartok was very puzzled but half-happy. A Covenent? On the marines side? Surely some mistake. He wanted to tell the other marines but somehow..couldn't. He had seen Ob on the machine gun turret. Ob was a very good pilot of the machine gun turret, it was far away on a low building...the marines hadn't spotted Ob yet.
Sartok didn't know what to do.......