Re: RPG: Age of Skywalker

(Yeah he had pretty much everything I described him with. Hey, it may be really really rare, but he was around 3,938 years ago, and he got it from a dead sith person guy)
( got to go for now, will post/edit later)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

((I got mine off of a black market weapons dealer.  He made me a bad deal, and payed for it.  I melted down the ore, and forged it into my sword.))

Ma'ryk looked through the scope on his rifle, sighting in his target.  The man was walking slowly, having no knowledge of his hunter.  He had ticked off the wrong people and they had hired Panak to take him down.  The idiot actually thought fleeing to Ziost was a good idea.  He would soon be proven wrong.

As his scope zoomed further in, he caught a look of apprehension on the man's face.  That was odd; he should have no reason to be afraid. He didn't know what was about to happen.  Panak's finger tightened on the trigger, and he fired, a bright red bolt of death speeding towards its target, catching him in the left temple.  He was dead before he hit the ground, and Panak would soon have a sudden influx of credits to his account. He walked over to the corpse, and picked up the special wristwatch hat he was instructed to return to his employer as proof of completion.  He smiled behind his helmet, and walked back to his ship.  The "Stingray" soon took off, and shot into the inky abyss of space, carrying a very happy bounty hunter.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hey Mandalorian Assassin!  Not saying you can't use is, but did you see my guy's armor description?  We're going to be looking a LOT alike!  Check out the link I edited into the description.  And I didn't steal your idea for the red visor outline, I've had the recolor for some time.  Guess we both just have really great taste in Mando armor!  Anyway, since we look alike, should we work together or hate eachothers guts in this RPG??

Will work on a post as soon as I get back from work tonight

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

((Yeah I noticed that after I posted.  If you want, I can change the appearance.  If not, I don't see any problem with working together wink ))

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

"How can you not know of Revan? He-" Kharn trailed off. The changes, the ship he had just stepped off of. When he had stepped off of his ship. It had been so rusted. As if it had been direlect for thousands of years. The forest had taken it over. It had crashed on a mountain, far away from the battle that had taken place. The scar it had dug on the planet was overgrown, ferns and even large trees. Plants had grown on the  ship itself, and even in some places, inside. Holes had been rusted in the hull of the ship, and roots snaked down the side of the coridors. He had been in cyro-stasis for much longer then he belived.

Ma'ryk leaned back in his chair on board the Stingray and sighed, a grin plastered across his face.  He had given his employer his proof-of-completion, and had a couple hundred creds to show for it.  He was heading to Coruscant to see if he could acquire a few ugrades to his armour, wepons or vehicle; he'd been off of that market fr too long in his opinion.  The last time he had purchased something, the deal had gone sour, and the dealer ended up losing all of the cortosis ore on hand to Panak as payment.   Ma'ryk had then used that ore to forge his viborsword, glad of the rare find. 

He was also going to Coruscant to check up on some older employers, and see if they needed anything done.  They paid well, and they were nice to do business with.  They never left anything unsaid, and never hid any info from Ma'ryk.  As the surface of the planet-city loomed before his vision, he relaxed, and made his approach.

Kharn looked at the man before him "What year is it?" The jedi answered

Kharn began to experience a very odd form of shock. He felt dizzy, his vision blurred, and he saw dark spots, fizzing in and out of his vision. He blacked out, the cold metal of the deck against his face the last thing he remembered.

33 (edited by Sev Fett Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:01 pm)

Name: Shvarrk (Shiv)
Species/ Physical Description: Wookiee.  Prominently brown furred has back streaks of fur everywhere as well.
Age:  187 (Based on the average life span of a wookiee in relation to the human life span.  187 is like 25.  So using this formula he would have been about 20 in human years during the Clone Wars.)
Weapon:  Bowcaster.  Has some thermal dets (and a translator droid) and other various grenades around his belt. Disguised within the other weapons is a lightsaber.  It has a deep green blade as a reminder of his forest home of Kashyyyk. 
Master’s Information:  Some random Jedi master that died at Kashyyk in Order 66.
Ship:  Heavily Modified HWK-290 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HWK-290 
Armament: 
2 Ion Cannons
2 Dual Laser Cannons
Up to 10 Proton Torpedeos

History:  Shvarrk was a Jedi Padawan when in the during the Clone Wars.  He was assigned to aid the Jedi at the Battle of Kashyyk.  He was out in the forests destroying droid landers when the Order 66 was given.  His master was killed by the clones.  But using his knowledge of the area he managed to evade the clones by ducking deep into the Lower section of Kashyyyk’s forests.  He waited a few months before reemerging.  When he came out he found the wookiee’s cleaning their beaches of dead bodies and broken droids.  After he learned of Order 66 from the others he hung up his Jedi title taking up the rebel instead after seeing what the new Empire had done to his people.  Went about with the rebel alliance idolizing Chewbacca.  When Luke went to the Dark Side he nearly dropped from the rebellion but he felt that Luke would only be worse for the galaxy.  So he’s stayed.  Done random job’s for the rebellion since. 

Current Location:  Kashyyyk

I'll post later.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

((What do you think happened to all that Mando Iron, when the Empire stripmined Mandolore?))

P.S do you mind if im in the hanger also?

"I'll get him Sir" Said Darson as he practicly waded through a sea of Storm Troopers and then walked over to where Kharn was, and picked him up by the back of the shirt. "What you want me to do with him?"

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Jolee was speeding through hyperspace in the Twilight when he came upon the Overlord's Shadow. Jolee wanted to meet Skywalker and possibly join him. Either that or he would kill him. Jolee docked in the hangar, and exited the Twilight. Immediatly (Spelling?) two guards noticed him.
"Hey, who are you and what are you doing here?" one guard asked.
"What makes you think that I have to answer to you?" Jolee replied.
"Well, um, just answer my questions!" the guard commanded. Obviously he was very nervous under Jolee's intense gaze.
"I am Nobody." Jolee said, using a mind trick. The gurad nodded, and suddenly Jolee decapitated his partner with his lightsaber. The  guard shouted, and then bolted away. The guard ran down two hallways and banked a left where his superviser was.
"What so you want! Can't you see I'm busy?" boomed the Superviser.
"Sir, Nobody has decapitated my partener and is now running amok in this Star Destroyer." the guard said.
"Well, if nobody is doing that, then why are you bothering me?" the Superviser shouted.
"But sir-" the guard responded weakly.
"GET OUT!" screamed the Superviser. The guard quickly exited the room quickly, only to run into Jolee's lightsaber blade. The guard was chopped in half, and Jolee entered the Superviser's room.
"What the-" said the superviser as Jolee's lightsaber blade was pointed at his neck.
"Bring me to Overlord Skywalker." Jolee commanded. The Superviser complied, and soon Jolee had an audience with the Overlord.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

(have you read the oddesy lately?)

( and howed you get the docking codes to land....just curious....)

38 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:38 pm)

(No, I wouldent think so, its just starting)

(What if said guards had shot on sight?)

because V.M. has requested it and we talked about it i will now give you all the details about cortosis that every one is missing:

1.Cortosis ore was a very rare, brittle, fibrous material whose conductive properties caused lightsabers to temporarily short out upon contact. This effect made cortosis a useful material for anti-lightsaber melee weapons, though with repeated strikes, a lightsaber could still cut through it.

2.This substance was used extensively in shadowtrooper armor, as well as the cortosis battle droids during the Clone Wars, and the Force-using group known as the Jensaarai.

3.Pure, unrefined cortosis ore was for unexplained reasons energized, killing anyone who touched it with his/her bare skin, even Hutts, who had energy resistant enzymes in their sweat.Miners had to have filter equipment, or else the cortosis particles would accumulate in their systems, causing hair loss, sickness, and eventually death.

4.The substance was heat and energy resistant, meaning energy tools; such as plasma torches, were virtually useless. The brute force of hydaulic jacks were used to mine it, though it quickly wore the head of the jack to uselessness and its dust would clog the pistons.

5.The most valuable type of Cortosis was the purified one. It is known as Cortosis-Shield, used by Roan Fel's Imperial Knights on their gauntlets. It can short out a lightsaber for a short period of time.

6.Large deposits of cortosis were also known to be on Duro.

7.there are two types of cortosis—cortosis ore and cortosis alloy. Cortosis ore deactivates the lightsaber, and cortosis alloy simply blocks the blade, making cortosis something of a marvel of metallurgy, as nothing known about how the ore accounts for the relationship between the actions of circuit-interruption or energy-blade blocking. It should be noted, however, that cortosis is very brittle, and breaks easily. This is why it is mixed with other metals, to form cortosis alloy. However, the alloy loses the shut-down capability of the ore. Even when mixed, however, cortosis still makes the alloy weaker. At one point in Darth Bane: Path of Destruction it says that cortosis is incredibly hard, and even resistant to lightsabers.

8.The length of time cortosis is effective seems to vary. In Vision of the Future, when Luke Skywalker first encounters it, it deactivates his lightsaber, but he is able to reignite the blade immediately. In other depictions, however, including Purge and the Legacy comic series, it renders lightsabers useless for several minutes. This may be explained by the cortosis alloy/ore difference and the amount of ore present in the alloy used.

this can all be found on the wookiepedia. so for those who have cortosis you need to tell where you got it from and what type it is cause it is very rare, and cheesy personaly.

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

((Okay, to clarify, mine is a cortosis alloy, gained from a black market dealer who had acquired it from some disabled cortosis battle droids' chassis left over from the Clone Wars.  He later made a bad deal with Ma'ryk Panak, who liberated him of his cortosis as payment, and paid a hefty sum to have it forged later on into a Vibrosword.  The dealer also died of unknown causes a few days later.  Is that any help V_M?))

42 (edited by Ralin Drakus Monday, December 17, 2007 2:23 am)

The hum from the Hyperdrive was soothing.  The last contract had been long and hard.  But it was time to get back to what he loved.  Battle 

It had been a long time since he had been in Known Space; or so it is still called here.  Fighting races of aliens not yet cataloged in the service of great Empires yet to be recorded in the Imperial Library itself had tempered him greatly since leaving Mandalore at the age of 14.  Those who survive the Wild Space are few.

The galaxy is in even more turmoil then when he had left.

Good for someone in my business Ralin thought with a dry smile.  With the fall of the Emperor and Vader, the question now was which side to pick; if any.  Skywalker was offering high bounties for Force users who didn’t join his cause.  He, the Remnant, and the Rebels alike were offering good contracts for skilled mercenaries.

If events fell in a certain way, the entire galaxy might fall into chaos.

Honor can be won in chaos; not to mention a large number a credits.  Even after the trials of the Unknown Regions, this war could prove an interesting challenge for my skills

A light flashed on his control board, accompanied by a warning message transmitted into his ear through his helmet.  He was about to leave hyperspace.

Time to see which side wants me more; this group, or their enemies

*EDIT*  wrong way, has been in Wild Space, not the Unknown Regions

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

(have you read the oddesy lately?)

(Yeah my class is learning about Greek mythology at school, so I thought that it wuld be humorous to make a slight reference to it big_smile)

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

(Kharns would be alloy, and remember its very very old and its just his left forearm and the left hand.

oh and you missed one
9 In Darth Bane: Path of Destruction it goes into detail (slightly) about a cortosis mine, as Darth Bane worked there as a child)

45 (edited by Zoncxs Friday, December 14, 2007 4:48 pm)

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

((What do you think happened to all that Mando Iron, when the Empire stripmined Mandolore?))

P.S do you mind if im in the hanger also?

"I'll get him Sir" Said Darson as he practicly waded through a sea of Storm Troopers and then walked over to where Kharn was, and picked him up by the back of the shirt. "What you want me to do with him?"

VM: sorry my computers down for a bit until I get everything strighten out Z will be working in my place. good job in placing yourself in that postion, but remember that they are Peacekeepers not stormtroopers anymore and how have you infultrated the peacekeepers ranks? sounds good so far though. and i dont think the empire has ever stripmined mandolore, do you have referance to support that? please include links. if your reffering to skywalker doing it it didn't happen.

Commander Appo wrote:

Jolee was speeding through hyperspace in the Twilight when he came upon the Overlord's Shadow. Jolee wanted to meet Skywalker and possibly join him. Either that or he would kill him. Jolee docked in the hangar, and exited the Twilight. Immediatly (Spelling?) two guards noticed him.
"Hey, who are you and what are you doing here?" one guard asked.
"What makes you think that I have to answer to you?" Jolee replied.
"Well, um, just answer my questions!" the guard commanded. Obviously he was very nervous under Jolee's intense gaze.
"I am Nobody." Jolee said, using a mind trick. The gurad nodded, and suddenly Jolee decapitated his partner with his lightsaber. The  guard shouted, and then bolted away. The guard ran down two hallways and banked a left where his superviser was.
"What so you want! Can't you see I'm busy?" boomed the Superviser.
"Sir, Nobody has decapitated my partener and is now running amok in this Star Destroyer." the guard said.
"Well, if nobody is doing that, then why are you bothering me?" the Superviser shouted.
"But sir-" the guard responded weakly.
"GET OUT!" screamed the Superviser. The guard quickly exited the room quickly, only to run into Jolee's lightsaber blade. The guard was chopped in half, and Jolee entered the Superviser's room.
"What the-" said the superviser as Jolee's lightsaber blade was pointed at his neck.
"Bring me to Overlord Skywalker." Jolee commanded. The Superviser complied, and soon Jolee had an audience with the Overlord.

VM: *sigh* i like...your, i like your "tenacity" in placing yourself in this current postion. HOWever, skywalker has only allowed you to get this close to him because he admires you as well and wishes you to join him or else and i'm not kidding around. play that part out if you must. keep in mind that he is upset about the lost of some peacekeepers, makes him sad.

(Kharns would be alloy, and remember its very very old and its just his left forearm and the left hand.

oh and you missed one
9 In Darth Bane: Path of Destruction it goes into detail (slightly) about a cortosis mine, as Darth Bane worked there as a child)

VM: how did you get the ARCarmor if you came straight from endor since they were no ARC's on endor from my research? was the armor plate his before going into cryo? yes i know about Darth bane, i read that a really long time ago.

VM: Fett_II solid concept, need specs on the white strip. and what place does a dark side follower have in this story? I will allow it if it sounds cool, remember skywalker is not sith, but is on the darkside...for now. that could change depending on the players.

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

((theres no more Storm Troopers???...dang I was assuming there was some still there. Is there only Peace keepers no soldiers? Cus if there are id be one of those.

And about the Mandolore getting striped mined: I dont have a link for, cus I read it in Bloodlines. (by Karen Travis) ))

47 (edited by Zoncxs Friday, December 14, 2007 6:42 pm)

(storm troopers are peacekeepers, it was mentioned in the first post of V.M.)

48 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Friday, December 14, 2007 8:59 pm)

((ah..my bad. I guess im a peacekeeper then...with a jet pack tongue))

49 (edited by virulent_messiah Friday, December 14, 2007 11:38 pm)

(replacement 56k modem installation successful! yay! i spoke to zoncxs who updated me on current postings from you guys...i know he posted on my behalf my comments and concerns as far as story's continuity and relevance of character actions and details to the story. Id like to thank zoncxs for taking the role of te Werda Verda Clan's researcher very seriously. Ive already given him 4 of his 4 rep pts. i suggest you guys show him some love too. Everyone's concepts are awesome, well done guys. Appo, as i said you have to justify to me bustin in past an ENTIRE Peacekeeper fleet and killing two guards to get to Skywalker. If that's how you want to play it, as the GM I am required to inform you that there are consequences. Im not against it if you feel it's a good part of your story, however prepare... <im not hatin' just letting you know...>. Mandal, Z's right, Peacekeepers were described by me in the initial post as Skywalker's way of remaking FORMER STORMTROOPERS in the new image of his new regime. I'm okay with you infiltrating and assuming a Peacekeeper role, if that's how you'd like to begin the story. THINK ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER'S MOTIVATION. HE'S ONE MAN BEHIND ENEMY LINES, NOW SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES INCLUDING A GROWING PRESENCE OF FORCE USERS. HE'D HAVE TO GO IN REEEEEEAL DEEP TO PREVENT DETECTION BY SKYWALKER AND HIGH INQUISITOR STAJAMMER...sounds like a lot of fun. However, Mandalorian armor and jetpack resources aren't available if you choose that option...we can say you stashed @ asafehouse for future access before stepping onboard a Peacekeeper transport taking new recruits to the "OVERLORD'S SHADOW" for tour of duty...play that out in a flashback, maybe? AS FOR MANDALORIAN IRON, M.A., YES...I REMEMBER THAT NOW. WE'LL SAY THE MANDALORIANS HAVE MANAGED TO ACQUIRE SUFFICIENT SUPPLY, BUT A MANDALORIAN IS REQUIRED TO EARN A SUIT BY RITE OF TRIAL...IS THIS YOUR TRIAL...MAYBE YOU'RE TRYING TO EARN IT ON THIS MISSION? THERE'S MOTIVATION FOR YOU...OR IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME OR ALL OF IT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET IT? Tell us in-story... maybe a flashback also?(i like flashbacks, good for character development)... lemme know...okay back to the plot. )

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

(yeah, so im assuming he would be in a medbay or something. oh and about the ARC armor. Ship Crash. one survivor, com was down, hunted and eventualy died of old age, Kharn found the armor with a helmet, (I'm assuming it was in the ship) he used it, assuming the dead soldier didnt need it)

Kharn's eyes snapped open. He was in a bright room, white, sterile. He didnt have his armor on. He refered to it as his, because he asumed the soldier that had perviously owned it didnt need it. He looked around, finding he was in what appeared to be a private hospital room. He was naked, there was a set of plain black robes nearby. He stood and put them on finding that they fit very well. Moments later, a group of soldiers walked in, folowed by a man. The man had blond hair, and apparently a prosthetic hand. "Hello." He said. "Welcome to my empire."

(Ok, not ok?)
(I think you know who it should be, V_M I think you should RP as him when nessicary...like now.)