Re: Avatar rating

i got a new one.....anyone like it?   i like your's arc fett....purdy awesome avatar!

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

ARC Fett wrote:

TW, I like your avatar!
Is that the one that Boba Dude fliped?

ARC Fett

yeah, but BobaDude didnt flip it. I did.

and to Spy: I liked your previous avatar better, but that one's cool too.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

to Spy: I liked your previous avatar better, but that one's cool too.

Interresting, I've been thinking about using my first avatar...ya see i like to change it often. So i think im going to try my DV avatar for awhile....what do you think of this one true w?

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

i think it looks cool. 9/10. True Warrior  you all so have a perty cool one. 9/10.
what do you guys think bout mine.

some blood lines were ment to end.

bobathekid: Yours is the one that I found on Yahoo.(sorry bout that) I think it's bad!(cool)It gives you the impression that your a Warrior.  it looks cool, like it's battle-scared.

Spy: It's pimpin! I actually like it better than the one with Boba in Cloud City. That's the one that I was actually referring to. But I still love the first one better.

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

bobathekid: Yours is the one that I found on Yahoo.(sorry bout that) I think it's bad!(cool)It gives you the impression that your a Warrior.  it looks cool, like it's battle-scared.

Spy: It's pimpin! I actually like it better than the one with Boba in Cloud City. That's the one that I was actually referring to. But I still love the first one better.

Thanx.......i think it's pretty "pimpin" too.  lol

MandalorianSpy9

hey you what all of the people here that avaters have some realy coll one 9/10 for all of you guys. smile smile smile smile

some blood lines were ment to end.

bobathekid wrote:

hey you what all of the people here that avaters have some realy coll one 9/10 for all of you guys. smile smile smile smile

yours is pretty sweet 2....i like to draw the mythasaur skull on all of my scratch paper in school. It's not that hard to draw.

MandalorianSpy9

I thought it was a bantha skull...who knows

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

I thought it was a bantha skull...who knows

some people call it a bantha skull   some a mythasaur.....i think mythasaur is the name the mandalorians gave it, but im not sure.

MandalorianSpy9

Whatabout mine, eh?

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

I like yours Ph34r, but is it Scorpion or Ghost Rider?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

It looks more like Ghost Rider, look at the shoulders in the corner

(BFFC Moderator)

Yeah, I did not notice that.

Yup, Ghost Rider. But How'd you get Scorpion? Also, I dig yer Metal sonic avatar Maltese!

Thanks, and we got Scorpion because when he takes his mask off it's a flaming skull
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/unmasked-scorpdead6.jpg

(BFFC Moderator)

Oh, Mortal Kombat Scorpion, I thoguht you ment Marvel comics Scorpion. My bad. I feel stupid now.... sad

I hardly remember Marvel's Scorpion, spider man villain right?

(BFFC Moderator)

Yes, Scorpion is a Spider-Man villian.

Hey, Kentaiba, you changed your avatar! It's still cool though.

Ph34r, if I were you, I would not post every time Maltese changed his avatar.

pff...SOR-REE!!!

73 (edited by True Warrior Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:12 pm)

How do you like my new avatar? I think it sucks! I accidently deleted the other one!!! Until I get it back, this is my new avatar.

Ph34r, I like your avatar, 8.5/10! and I thought your quote was hilarious the first time I saw it!! lol lol!lol!lol!

Thanks. Expect it to change routinely, though. Yours is actually quite cool. 7.75 out of 10.

Hmmm....thanx, I wasn't really expecting that big_smile. I thought it would get a 3 or something!