Re: The "im back" thread

Hi all!!

I have finally returned after months (maybe a year)  and i will stay more active on the site tongue

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

cool. Welcome back my friend. big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

It has been exactly one month since my last visit (by chance). A lot has happened. I graduated highschool, and after that, just turned 18 last week! Yes! Glad to be back.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Guess who's back
back again
Appo's back
Tell a friend

I am currently extremely bored on a Saturday night in NYC so I decided to come and check on the site, which I haven't been on in quite a long time.......

How's it goin vode?

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Wow Im glad this topic exists.
Well anyway....I came back  about a week ago.

Ok guys i wont probably be back in at least 4 days but i dont think anyone will care

[b]Void fighter[/b]

Forgot about this topic. I already posted on the main intro one, so.

Yeah, I'm Seco and I'm back. I haven't been on since spring. I really missed you guys!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

Hey wats up guys I'm back after some two or three years, can't waikt too get back in the rp game!!!

Sev is the Master hunter!!!

I think you and I came back just in time to share in the Great Post Famine.

I dont know if i was really gone, but I feel like I've been missing from EVERYTHING since like August so... I'm planning on being more here.:P

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

*here more* lol

Well, I might star a thread on the Mando helmet I'm going to make. All my parts and stuff is in the mail.