Topic: boba or jango (who's better)

personally i think that jango is the better fighter. Obvioulsy they are the same person however i think jango learned more about fighting from jaster and his time with the manalorians. Also jango had better competition in the old republic, harder bounties too.

jango's kill list includes 5 jedi including komari vosa and jedi council member coleman trebor. Bobba's doesn't even begin to compare to this.

"Stand aside I will kill you if I have to" (Bobba Fett to darth vedar in enemy of the empire)
"I should shoot you just for asking about that" (Jango Fett to count dooku for mentioning Galidraan)

Re: boba or jango (who's better)

Boba (and I do mean Boba) is infinitely better than Jango. Boba has A LOT of Jedi heads hanging on the walls of the Slave I .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

i never read that boba killed any jedi

Behold! Tis The Slipknot Freak!

4 (edited by KudarMubat15 Thursday, March 9, 2006 1:27 pm)

My vote undoubtedly goes to Boba Fett.

And if killing Jedi was all that could make you a good hunter, Aurra Sing would be far greater than Jango. But think about this. Fett lived in the time when the Jedi were extinct, while Jango when Jedi were abundant. So of course Jango killed more Jedi than Boba. (I don't really beleive in Boba hanging Padawan heads in Slave 1. It would just add extra weight to the ship.)

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

KudarMubat15 wrote:

And if killing Jedi was all that could make you a good hunter, Aurra Sing would be far greater than Jango. But think about this. Fett lived in the time when the Jedi were extinct, while Jango when Jedi were abundant. So of course Jango killed more Jedi than Boba. (I don't really beleive in Boba hanging Padawan heads in Slave 1. It would just add extra weight to the ship.)

I do not think that having a bunch of Jedi heads (and I am pretty sure thate they were not Padawan's) would not add much weight.

draco fett wrote:
KudarMubat15 wrote:

I do not think that having a bunch of Jedi heads (and I am pretty sure thate they were not Padawan's) would not add much weight.

(Do you mean you think that they would not add much wait or that they would add weight)

Well, he stripped the slave 1 of basically everything that would weigh it down, such as modern comforts like a sofa or such. I would rather have a comfy sofa than a bunch of heads.

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

(I mean that I do not think it add much weight.)

I would asume he had the heads as momentos of his revenging of Jango.

jango rules wrote:

jango's kill list includes 5 jedi including komari vosa and jedi council member coleman trebor. Bobba's doesn't even begin to compare to this.

I think I'm the first to say this, but I'm not sure. Anyway, Jango didn't kill Komari Vosa, Dooku did.

Oh, and my vote goes to Boba.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Boba hands down, simply because he out-lived Jango in far harsher conditions. Remember Boba took on Vader and survived, that's pretty good considering Vader killed far more Jedi than Jango ever did.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Boba hands down, simply because he out-lived Jango in far harsher conditions. Remember Boba took on Vader and survived, that's pretty good considering Vader killed far more Jedi than Jango ever did.

i never knew that boba took on vader...wow..where does it say that???

The Slipknot Freak wrote:

i never knew that boba took on vader...wow..where does it say that???

Enemy of the Empire, it's a comic book. smile

and vader lost to boba fett??? how is this possible?

Well, I don't want to spoil it for you, but I'll say that it was done in a very believable and logical way.

Miba wrote:

Well, I don't want to spoil it for you, but I'll say that it was done in a very believable and logical way.

I will not spoil it either, but both of them won and lost depending on what you consider winning by the circumstances of that particular battle.

I on the other hand, really don't care about spoiling. Lightsaber fight between Vader and Boba, ends in a draw. At least, I hope that's the one you guys were referring to.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Boba is better because he's still alive even through that sarlacc pit, and Boba has a huge record of killing jedi. Just because you haven't haered of Boba killing jedi is that they don't have to tell you you should aready know. I say this because the jedi killed Boba's father. Boba wants revenge. Boba kills more jedi than you can possibly imagine.

"As you wish."-Boba Fett

Also, Obi-Wan Kenobi told Ferus that Fett must hate Jedi in Last of the Jedi .

draco fett wrote:

Also, Obi-Wan Kenobi told Ferus that Fett must hate Jedi in Last of the Jedi .

That's right he did say that.

"As you wish."-Boba Fett

19 (edited by Miba Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:09 pm)

SciFifreak90 wrote:

I on the other hand, really don't care about spoiling. Lightsaber fight between Vader and Boba, ends in a draw. At least, I hope that's the one you guys were referring to.

That was in SW Tales #7, I think. It was the yellow one with Han on the cover. I was talking about Enemy of the Empire. But you're right about that too. smile So, that's two fights between Boba and Vader, not just the one. I'd forgotten about the one in Tales.

And, btw, I really don't think giving spoilers is a good idea. I had someone spoil me a lot for ROTS and I didn't feel the movie nearly as much as I could have. And I've had all sorts of people spoil me for the NJO when I begged them not to and now I have almost no interest in reading the books because I'm so depressed about having been spoiled. I think for one of the spoilers I got so upset over it I actually hit the person who told me. What you said wasn't really a spoiler for that particular fight, but it is a good thing to care about whether or not you give spoilers. smile Not trying to start a fight with you or anything, just saying my own POV.

Boba is better.  No contest.  He's Jango, and then some.  Plus, his armor is hot!

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Ah the clone(jango) vs the orignal(boba)

Jango is one of my fav characters(as is Boba), but Boba would win

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

the only jedi that I have ever heard boba encountering was ferus and he says that the padawan is too difficult a bounty to take in. apart from this i have heard nothing. as for jango he fought the jedi when they were at the height of their powers he was the only survibor of the galidran massacre and killed 3 jedi by hand.

also don't say jango didn't kill vosa he left her for dead and practically gift wrapped her for dooku in a nice little bowshe was at deaths door anyway.

boba is amazing and his fight with vader was great although he did not win vader could have killed him but chose to let him escape.

"Stand aside I will kill you if I have to" (Bobba Fett to darth vedar in enemy of the empire)
"I should shoot you just for asking about that" (Jango Fett to count dooku for mentioning Galidraan)

But he didn't outright kill her. Remember, the bounty was dead or alive, same pay either way. Jango had her down, but not dead, and he lowered his blasters (I think? I was sure he did anyway...) and THEN Dooku choked her, and Jango's probably seen enough people die to know that she was indeed dead then, and the way Dooku sorta forgot about her after that would probably tell Jango that she was dead, so I guess he didn't "leave her for dead".

Speaking of gift wrapping Vosa, you know how you use the whipcord to get bounties alive in the game? I thought you had to do that for Vosa too since she's a bounty..... I ended up dying numberous times before I gave up and checked OL to see how you do it. hehe...

Boba, No contest.  Personally, I'm rather annoyed by Jango, who technically came after Boba, and stole alot of the spotlight.  Kids who had probably never seen the original Star Wars, saw Ep. II and were all: "Jango, Jango!"  It sickens me.
  Jango's armor is all pristine and shiny, like he polishes it every night or something.  (Shows you what kind of 'man' Jango is)  Boba could care less about such trivial things, and all the pits and mars on his armor just show what a bada** he is. 
  Jangos pistols would look better on my coffee table as a centerpeice than in a cool bounty hunter's thigh-holster.  Boba has the EE3 carbine.  'Nuff said. 
  Boba also has a cape.  I mean, come on.  Jango can't touch that.
  Boba didn't get killed by some jedi with a purple lightsaber.
  Boba gets a robotic leg.  Once again.  More awsome than Jango could ever possibly dream of being.

Green is cool.

Carbines are cool.

Boba is cool.

Jango sucks.

I hope I have made my point.  If I didn't, read it again.  Maybe five more times.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Boba Fett went through more difficult trials than Jango, I think. When Jango lost his parents, Jaster Mareel was there to show him the ropes and mentor him. When Jango was killed, Boba Fett had to be self-reliant for the most part. The fact that from there he met and exceeded his father's legacy must mean he is 'better'.