Re: Quarantine (RPG)

"Looking for Rand, or whoever's in charge. Chances at top of building. Suggest we proceed onward and upward."

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

They began to drive in the oposite dirction, Frank taking a few pictures now and then.

"Why are you doing that?" Krista asked, swerving slightly to avoid a wrecked van.

"I think people should know what happened. And I can probably make vast amounts of money from this." Frank saw two zombies walking past each other. One saw the car, and ran twoards it, but hit the other, and fell. Frank took a couple pictures of this. He put down his camera, and covered the lens. "Look, I'm realy sorry about your freind."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Krista shrugged, but she felt now was not the best time to grieve her friend. "I hope she's in a better place now."

Frank nodded, seeming to understand the need to focus on the events at hand.

Krista didn't say what she was thinking. They'd be lucky to make it out alive and Frank would be even more fortunate to have people believe that his photos were real. In this day and age of photoshop people tended to be critical of what they saw. "So who will you see the photos to?" She asked to break the silence that had fallen upon them.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"If i'm lucky some one else will be able escape, and tell their story, confirm my pictures."
Frank took some more pictures, but eventually, got tired of snapping pictures of lone zombies wandering the streets. He began to inspect the pistol he had taken, first clearing it.

Krista notice a gap in the road block ahead. "Look, there's a space I think I can get through there."

Frank grinned, "Good we might be able to get out of town."

As Krista's Camry got closer a large bulking figure stepped into the space and raise a rocket launcher.

"Crap!" Krista cried as she frantically turned the wheel of the car to evade the mysterious thing.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

The figure shot, missing, and hiting a car, and filling the air with deadly shrapnel. The car hit a smashed van, and fliped, landing on its side. Frank kicked out the window, and helped Krista out.
He sat down on an overturned newspaper dispenser.

(i dont know who bad anyone should be hurt)

((The figure is the one previously mentioned - I think he's a "Nemesis" kind of character))

Krista staggered out of the car, her temple cut and bleeding. Other than that she was relatively fine, although her left shoulder hurt. "We should run."

Frank shook his head, "This is too good an opportunity." He raised the camera and took a photo, however he forgot the flash was on.

The mysterious figure had reloaded it's weapon and raised it again. At that moment Calvin came speeding to their rescue, throwing open the passenger door. Both Krista and Frank scrambled to get in, clutching the vehicle as Calvin floored it to escape.

BFFC Moderator

183 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:05 pm)

They were moving in exactly the opposite direction, the figure following. They were losing him, but he was fast, it wasnt natural. Frank grabbed a grenade, pulled the pin, and threw it at the thing. "Down!" He yelled ducking beneath the frame of the car. He was pretty banged up already, he didnt need any holes in him to add to it.

Castle stood looking out the window to the ground to see the hideous mindless creatures wandering around the city blocks. Then there was something more interesting, a yellow car driving at high speed dodging and running over the zombies. Ed adjusted the yardage on his scope to that of the car. Then, there he was. The man in black. It was too late for the yellow car, however. Ed watched as the explosion flipped the small car through the air and smashed against a nearby SUV. Missle-Man began to reload, and Ed seized the opportunity.

"...Guys! There he is!" Ed instinctively kicked out the glass, dropped to the floor, put the rocket-toteing figure in the crosshairs of his .50 BMG, and unloaded all ten rounds on him in a matter of seconds.

Only 4 of the 10 shots hit the figure. However, this threw his aim off and he missed with the second shot badly, giving the people below precious time to escape.

"Did you see that? That made me feel like I was playin' Halo 3..." Castle said with a smile.

"This IS my signature."

The giant trenchcoated figure looked up at the section of broken glass where the team stood. Fort looked back at him. They had an understanding. One of them was going to die, or both. The creature leveled his missle launcher and aimed for their position.

"Oh crap...TAKE COVER!" Fort yelled to the others. They ran towards the oppsite side of the room and Fort heard the SHHHHH_CLICK_FOOOM of the missle launcher and the whistle of it going through the air. The creatures aim was astounding, it must have some cyborg elements build into its brain and eyes. The missles hit the exact spot they were standing and shook the building. There was glass and shrapnel flying throught the air and the smoke and dust filled the room. The shell shock disorientated Fort for a few moments and he couldn't hear much, much less see anything. When his vision returned he saw that they were hiding behind a large front desk of the skylobby.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Krista realised that someone was helping them. The creature turned to fire on someone else. "There's others helping us!" She said with delight.

"For now, let's hope they don't get creamed." Frank replied as he kept aim at the thing.

Krista turned to Calvin, "Can we get around the back of the building and meet up with those people?"

Calvin shrugged, "I guess so. Provided they aren't dead when we get there."

BFFC Moderator

"Just drive!" Frank yelled, taking a quick picture. The M16 was close, and he lifted it now, ready to fire if the thing turned twoard him before. A group of zombies charged the thing, and it killed them, quickly and efficently.

"Did you see that?" Krista asked, seemingly amazed.

"Yeah, all the more reason to get away from that thing"

They rounded the corner, and came to the door or the skyscraper.

Fort made his way back to the destroyed part of the room and looked down. There was another car this time, but they evaded the "Nemisis" thing since it was busy killing other zombies. They made it to the back door (lets just say it was the back door because technically the front one is guarded by the hostiles me and Jon are trying to take out.)

"I think its the others, from before. The ones that we were with before we came here Jon. I think we should fetch them really quick. We can't leave them down there." Fort said to the others.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Krista was the first one out of the car while Frank covered her. She knocked loudly on the door, "Please let us in!" She shouted.

Nothing happened for a moment. Krista pressed her ear to the door and could hear movement inside. She took a step back. "Is it coming?" Krista asked Calvin who was still behind the wheel.

"Not sure, but if we can't go inside I'd like to get out of here." He replied.

BFFC Moderator

Zombies apparently heard somthing, because they started to show up. Frank had the gun on single shot, and hit them in the head, usualy on the first try. He had hunted before, and he was a pretty good shot. The zombies were getting faster, they were geting closer. Frank hoped the inhabitants got down fast.

Krista knocked at the door more frantically. Nothing still, she got the glock ready and waited a moment longer. She sincerely hoped that they didn't have to drive off.

BFFC Moderator

Fort was exiting the elevator and he saw a few hostiles at the door he and Jon came in threw. He came down alone, the others did not deem the ones left behind worthy of risking their necks for. Disgusting. He stealthily ran for cover and took the 2 hostiles down. There was somone still knocking on the door. He walked up, unlocked it and opened it...

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Krista let out a sigh of relief, "I didn't think you were going to let us in!"

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"I'm Krista. I was working. Oh I don't have time for this, can we come in?" she asked growing more panicky the longer it took to get inside.

BFFC Moderator

Frank looked back, still shooting at aproaching zombies. "Let us in damnit!"

Fort pulled in the woman and wave in the man.

"this isn't exactly a safe haven to tell you the truth. There are some hostiles in here and i'm trying to get rid of. But I guess you can take along. Its better than being out there...Sargeant Daniel Fortesque of the Marine Corps Special Forces." Fort said to the newcomers. extending his free hand, the other held his machinegun.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Oh thank goodness, military men! Are we going to be evacuated?" Krista asked as the guys piled in, slamming the door behind them.

BFFC Moderator

Frank took a picture of the soldier, then turned and took a picture of the zombies outside.

Fort noiced his gun "Whered you get that?"

"A blockade, it was overrun or somthing. I dont think the soldiers would be missing it."

"Well until it gets nasty in here, stick to shooting pictures not guns will ya? I'm not sure about a civilian with an M16... But you can use it, just dont shoot yourself or anyone still really alive. Ok we gotta rejoin the team upstairs." Fort said. He led them to the elevator and they piled in.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Krista noticed that the Sargent didn't say anything about evacuation and that concerned her. "So how many soldiers are here?"

BFFC Moderator

Fort looked at the woman...of all the questions to ask...jeez.

"Well, including me, and counting only the non-zombie ones...............3."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas