Topic: Boba Fett VS IRONMAN

Id have to go with Fett because ironman can't hold blaster fire without getting hurt...

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

Re: Boba Fett VS IRONMAN

dude Ironman would win.

This has already been done: http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=1503 .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Iron mans suit is made of Iron if im not mistakin, which is quite weak compared to metal in star wars which blaster fire may still peirce. A few good shots from Boba's Trusty EE3 and iron man goes down. Now war machine that would be a fight. I dont know a thing about iron man...but i know his suit would be weak against star wars weapons.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

it's "Iron Man" and Boba Fett would...*ahem*..."disintegrate" him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

Ironman definetly yikes boba wouldnt stand a chance.....

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

why?

why would Iron Man win?!?

Because he is like megatron Big, strong ( but not evil ) and boba is a tiny spec to ironman, k?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

dude...

Iron Man is a human.

he's just as tall as any man.

he's not too strong, either...

well, who would win without armor?

i say Boba...

If Boba Fett heard that Iron man was coming for him (which he would) he would just grab an Ion blaster from Slave I. As soon as Iron man rounded the corner......BAM hes hit with an Ion blast and he cant move
(plus the only thing keeping Iron man alive is some Tech inplant he has in his chest, so......he would die VERY fast after he got hit by the ion blast)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Good point Madal, i dont think Iron Man would stand a chance (even if Fett didn't have any weapons)

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

whys he called iron man then?

because he's in an iron suit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

yup.

Iron suit!

he's not "like Megatron"!

what if he rusts?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

but everybody loves a superhero, so Iron Man wins!

As much as everyone loves a superhero, I have to go with the anti-hero Boba Fett on this one. The post space age metals of the Star Wars universe are far stronger than iron which coud not withstand a blaster.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

18 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 31, 2007 2:37 pm)

yeah, what she said

Sharra Fett wrote:

As much as everyone loves a superhero, I have to go with the anti-hero Boba Fett on this one. The post space age metals of the Star Wars universe are far stronger than iron which coud not withstand a blaster.

I don't know how or why, but Iron Man's armor seems to be much stronger than iron. It has survived being completely immersed in molten lava. Also, it was strongly implied that Fett's armor cannot withstand a blaster bolt in Tales of the Bounty Hunters.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

well, it looks like we have a case of false advertising here kids! smile
Iron Man's armor clearly isnt made of iron, as it can survive lava. But i dont blame them because (insert metal name here) Man isnt as cool sounding.

Sharra Fett wrote:

ummm...Iron Man drinks a lot and was involved in Captain America's death. he's an anti-hero, kids.

so, the real question is who makes a cooler anti-hero:

Boba Fett.

I think he is a hero, because the only reason he was inc=volved was because of the whole Civil war thing.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

I think he is a hero, because the only reason he was inc=volved was because of the whole Civil war thing.

no, Marvel is made up of anti-heroes (heroes who'll do things that go against a true hero's moral code.) and villains. exceptions include: Spider-Man and The Thing.

w/e, I still believe that Iron Man would win over Boba Fett.

then why are you even on this site?

go post on Iron Man's site, you unfaithful fan!