51 (edited by Zoncxs Saturday, December 8, 2007 10:53 am)

Re: what colour lightsaber would you have?

yeah i talk to you this morning about my saber virulent_messiah . it was hard to explain and draw out from nothing. mine would be a blackish blue at either normal or short length and when i either flip a switch or press a button OR twist the hilt the sides of it would come up and widen the saber blade by 3 or 4 times and increase in length by 2 or 3 times, and the color would become a lighter blue. i'm still not sure on the color i want.

ok after a night of thinking and drawing i got my lightsaber. I would have twin lightsabers. one would be white with four black crystals at the end and the blade would be black. the other would be black with four white crystals at the end. both would be able to extend by 3 to 4 times and width by 2 to 3 times. i drew the design down but im to lazy and dont have the stuff to put it up.

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

i'd have anakin's hilt from Ep3 with a black blade. if i was a jedi, id have an orange blade.

53 (edited by virulent_messiah Saturday, December 8, 2007 9:39 pm)

Zoncxs wrote:

yeah i talk to you this morning about my saber virulent_messiah . it was hard to explain and draw out from nothing. mine would be a blackish blue at either normal or short length and when i either flip a switch or press a button OR twist the hilt the sides of it would come up and widen the saber blade by 3 or 4 times and increase in length by 2 or 3 times, and the color would become a lighter blue. i'm still not sure on the color i want.
ok after a night of thinking and drawing i got my lightsaber. I would have twin lightsabers. one would be white with four black crystals at the end and the blade would be black. the other would be black with four white crystals at the end. both would be able to extend by 3 to 4 times and width by 2 to 3 times. i drew the design down but im to lazy and dont have the stuff to put it up.

Two, with the same "great sword" inspired design? Sounds ambitious as far as construction itself goes. Something like that would definitely extend the duration of meditation time required to fuse all the complex components together through the force. But I can see it as possible.

OOH! what if you could join/seperate them at the hilt to make a dual-bladed (Darth Maul), dual lightsaber/light-greatsword style blades!

<my hilts would be black, the blades would go from red (lightsaber mode) to silver (light-greatsword mode)>

Kandosii!

That would require an agressive yet strength-based fighting form.

My new favorite design concept. Thanx for the inspiration Zoncxs...

"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu."
  [url]http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=39267.0[/url]

ok i now put my pic of my lightsabers up on my myspace if anyone wants to check them out.

"My servants are so loyal they would give up there friends live just to serve me."

we dont even know your myspace.

well then how bout you google zoncxs or click my name to see my profile, i have a hunch that it might be there.

My favourite saber colours would definitely be black, if possible.  If I can't get that, I'd stick with blood red.  And I am quite ond of the saberstaff style, although preferrably wth the ability to detach the hilt into two separate components, changing it from a single weapon into twin sabers.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Zoncxs wrote:

ok i now put my pic of my lightsabers up on my myspace if anyone wants to check them out.

Kandosi, Z!

Nice job with a simple art program!

Kudos!

nice sabers Zoncxs...also nice choice of pictures. I have that Link one on my door, its a fat head brand one. And you can never go wrong with bleach or full metal alchemist

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Ok, i would have three (3) lightsabers, a staff hilted one. (not double bladed) blood red, and then a double bladed silver lightsaber that could split into two nomal sized ones, then a short red one (ok, technically four, sue me.)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

61 (edited by virulent_messiah Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:00 am)

virulent_messiah wrote:
Zoncxs wrote:

yeah i talk to you this morning about my saber virulent_messiah.

Two, with the same "great sword" inspired design? Sounds ambitious as far as construction itself goes. Something like that would definitely extend the duration of meditation time required to fuse all the complex components together through the force. But I can see it as possible.

OOH! what if you could join/seperate them at the hilt with a chain in the middle to make a dual-bladed (Darth Maul), dual lightsaber/light-greatsword style blades w/ swinging action like God of War!

<my hilts would be black, the blades would go from silver (lightsaber mode) to red (light-greatsword mode)>

Kandosii!

That would require a very agressive fighting form

My new favorite design concept! Thanx for the inspiration Zoncxs...

Ive created both the perfect lightsaber design AND the perfect character concept for it! Lots of links included for reference material...
Lets hope some1 gets inspired to come up with a suitable RPG for it...
http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=2012

If i was a Jedi i would have a dual lightsaber with mix of two colors Black because of boba fett and Gold because the making of starwars is a gold winning honor

LEELA: I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste!
BENDER: Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

JeDiEd28 wrote:

If i was a Jedi i would have a dual lightsaber with mix of two colors Black because of boba fett and Gold because the making of starwars is a gold winning honor

What does black have to do with Boba?  It's not his armor.  You mean his character/personality??

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I'd have an orange blade with a copper coloured handle.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Ralin Drakus wrote:

I would wield two blades like my Revan on KOTOR, a blue one in my right hand and a red in my left

Since everybody is getting specific, thought I'd add a little detail.

Each saber would have a long grip, enabling two handed use if I prefer using only one; like a Medieval hand'n'half sword.  Narrow but sturdy build.  Black metal with thin black leather padding below the fucus dials with stainless dials and accents.  Blades would be a little longer then average.  Blood red jem at the pommel (the opposite end from where the blade extends from).

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

I would have a yellow one!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

I , myself would have a green one. Like master yoda, fisto, tiin, qui gon jinn.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Bounty Hunter Kaiza wrote:

I would have a yellow one!!!!!!!!!!!!

heck yes!  Someone has taste...   Mine would be yellow also...with a black carbon shiny hilt.

BB* cool

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

yellow??  yuck   

But to each his/her/thing's own   tongue

green is awsome

He's no good to me dead...

71 (edited by Mandalorian Assassin Monday, March 24, 2008 5:21 pm)

Black (impossible, I know, but one can dream, right?)
Failing that, I'd take red...for reasons you don't want to know.....;)

I've said that before.  For specifics:

The hilts would be hand-and-a-half, like, as Drakus said, Medieval weaponry, allowing for multiple grips.  They would split from saberstaff to dual sabers, and the blades would be about a meter long, allowing for reach.  The hilts would be pitch black, and I would add small blade-like protrusions at the base of the actual blade, so in case my saber gets disabled, I can use it as a sort of mini-mace.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

The color of pity.

Or tye dye.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Red, the reason: Red wunz go fasta

Hilt would be black, long enough to support a two handed grip,a security measure like that on Blade's Katana. It would have spikes at the base of the blade, very fancy looking. If it was double bladed, it would have them on both sides, and be detachable. Might look like Exar Kun's but way cooler

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I'd have a blue saber like my Jedi in KOTOR  big_smile

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

Mine would definitely be dark purple, kind of like the mist that Nightcrawler leaves behind when he teleports.
Oh, and i'd have a saberstaff, not a regular lightsaber. One similar to Darth Nihilus' blade, but not exactly the same. I will try to draw the whole thing...

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare