Topic: Stormtroopers/Galactic Marines/Clone Troopers etc.

what types of different clones are there? i know the ones above and a few others.....but really, what types are there?   yikes

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Stormtroopers/Galactic Marines/Clone Troopers etc.

Off the top of my head;

Imperial Guards
Stormtroopers
Sandtroopers
Snowtroopers
ARC Troopers
Commandos
Scouts
Clone Troopers

take it easy baby take it as it comes

mine are Galactic marines, clone troopers, dark troopers, sea troopers, sand troopers stormtroopers, scout troopers, sharptroopers, arc troopers, snowtroopers, commander bly, gree, cody....

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helm this isnt what is your favorite kind this is for a question about how many different kinds are there and i cant remember if the lava troopers are clones or imps or both.

but i said what figures i have!

Does anybody know how many differnt clone templates were being used at the time of the Emperor's death?  I say in my FanFic that there were like 20 or 30, but I just made that up.  Anyone know for sure?

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Thats a bit off topic.

Not really.  The origial post asks:

green helmeted fett wrote:

what types of different clones are there?

He leans the question towards what types of Clone Classes there are *stormtrooper, sandtrooper, etc*, but I don't see why it's not a valid question here.  I'm still asking what are the different types of Clones; I'm just leaning the question 'under' the armor.

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."