Topic: Boba Fett VS a Dalek

i wonder who would win? a dalek with its sucker arm and death ray blaster or fett with with EE-3 blaster rifle and jetpack etc. - ( other gadgets )

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: Boba Fett VS a Dalek

What?

why do you question my thread, is it stupid/good/sad/funny etc. what did i do wrong?   :\

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

All of the above, it ain't funny, it ain't good, and it ain't sad, but it is STUPID!

why i just thought it would be a challenge.. lol, .....but if you hate it , oh whatever! sad

why did you get rid of it!??

Green, you can use the edit button to add to previos posts. Karson wanted to delete his post, so he did. He does not need a reason.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

this is my post. not karsons lol smile

You mean thread.

You were asking why Karson deleted his post, and I explained. I didn't say he created this thread.

he deleted my thread and it was stored with all the other  role playing threads that are old

Karson cannot delete anything you created. Only moderators can do that.

What thread are you talking about? If you mean this one, it is not old. If you mean another thread, it is off-topic here.

All Karson did was delete his own post, which is perfectly acceptable.

oh well i'm gonna delete it, so all this nonsense stops once and for all!

13 (edited by draco fett Monday, August 27, 2007 8:31 am)

It's been two and a half hours. Are you going to delete it?

We are sooooo off topic, it's not even funny.

pls delete this thread

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

why is it not funny?

Because it is spam.

Green, delete this like you said you would several hours ago.

Why?  It is a legitimate topic.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

it is......but that still dosnt explain what a dalek is or what it's capabilities are, and what is this death-ray, that couldbe plenty of things, like the deathstar cannon could be considered a death-ray. I LOVE SPAM!!!!! expecialy when its been fried in a pan..
(yes draco i know what you mean by spam, im just giving you my oppinion.)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

okay now your truly taking the P*** out of me by saying i am rubbish at making threads....

Did i say that? because i dont think i did, i was just asking if you have any more info on Daleks, death-ray is a kinda of general term. You could call a plasma caster from Predator a death ray. 

Maby you could read the post a little better and not always assume people are trying to **** you off.

okay, i will

22 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 31, 2007 1:16 pm)

Daleks look kinda................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...........weird...

w/e i think their cool

What the hell is a Deler.... err....ekk?
Not sure how to say it tongue
Anyway, any links to it?

"Just because Boba is smarter than Jango doesn't mean Jango is retarded."

they look silly