Topic: does boba have different weapons in EU?

just curious...:O

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Re: does boba have different weapons in EU?

he has a diff variety of arsenal he uses but im sure he has the same stuff

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

My library is not yet complete, so I know any answer I give would not be the most accurate.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I think that he uses the same equipment all throughout the series.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am sure that his basic weapons are the same but of course in the EU you get to learn about the rest of his vast arsenal of weaponry big_smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Yes, but none of the arsenal mentioned in the EU was especially impressive. I guess they had to keep most things toned down to keep it believable. His most impressive piece of equipment by a long shot is his self-regulating suit. It can create a miniature atmosphere inside it to keep him alive, and will take care of all of his functions if for some reason he loses consciousness or his heart stops beating. Even most of the weapons can be activated by a facial twitch which is truly bad-ass.

He does use his swoop bike a lot in the comics, which is the only thing that comes to mind.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

The boba fett animated debut had different weapons. Like a long staff and a sporting blaster pistol.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Yeah.  I like the cartoons.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

I think he keeps the same model sawed-off blaster, might be a Blas-tech, not sure which model. E-11's the stormies....

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

It's like an EE3 or something...

Life is complex-It has both real and imaginary components.

THAT'S IT!! thank you, someone mentioned it earlier, just never can remember......

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Yeah. Its an EE-3 carbine rifle. He has used some different weapon's in the EU now and again like on Cloud City when he took out of one of the IG droids with a shoulder mounted ion cannon.

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe. "

WalonVau wrote:

Yeah. Its an EE-3 carbine rifle. He has used some different weapon's in the EU now and again like on Cloud City when he took out of one of the IG droids with a shoulder mounted ion cannon.

*COUGHPREDATORCOUGH*

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

WalonVau wrote:

So how many IG droids did boba kill? I thought he blew one up in a ship before arriving at Cloud City? Then on Cloud City he killed another? I am confused.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Chaplain Grimaldus wrote:
WalonVau wrote:

So how many IG droids did boba kill? I thought he blew one up in a ship before arriving at Cloud City? Then on Cloud City he killed another? I am confused.

There were like four of them, IG-88 had a shared consciouses (SP)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

17 (edited by WalonVau Friday, February 8, 2008 5:33 am)

He killed two IG droids. One in a space battle and one on Bespin.
As for the ion cannon it was like a bazooka that you fired from the shoulder it wasn't attached.
I could've worded that better.
The was four IG-88's and an IG-70 something thats supposedly still out there somewhere.

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe. "

In the EU Boba has generally used the same equipment you see him using in the films - Blastech EE-3 blaster carbine, blaster pistol, concussion missile launcher, knee rocket dart launchers, gauntlets etc etc. Occasionally he's had other things such as the various ships (Slave II to IV), disruptor rifle, swoop bike and wing-blast rocket pack but generally what you see in the films is what you get in the EU.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/OrtharRrith/OrtharRrith-1.jpg[/img]

I remember from Tales of the Bounty Hunters that Boba used a portable ion cannon , like a bazooka, and destroyed a copied IG-88, * not the actual IG-88 though * tongue