Re: Favorite Star Wars Line

"But I was going to go to Tashi (sp?) Station to pick up some power converters!" -Luke Skywalker
It's become a family joke that whenever I'm in a bad mood, and I get that really annoying, whiney voice just like Luke, to ask me if I need to go get some power converters.

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

lol. yeah, great awesome funny line, queenkale! tongue big_smile  wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Han:  "Chewie, gimme the gun.  Don't Move Lando!"

Lando:  "NO WAIT!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE BLIND!!"

Han:  "It's all right, I can see a lot better now"

Lando:  "HIGHER!  JUST A LITTLE HIGHER!"

I like Boba better, but Han *and Vader* really does make the rest of the movies    big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

"Mesa Jar-Jar Binks!"
I hate that guy... I really really hate him and would like to torture him with all sort of evil-looking thingies, but I JUST LOVE THAT LINE!

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

I think Jar Jar (while annoying as foot fungus) has another good line... "Yousa mighten be sayin that." I think its funny the underplay... something i kinda say a lot. like "i didn't quite get that far yet."

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I feel you, sis!
I played the "Phantom Menace" pc game and I think I've heard that line like a million times!
I hate him. He's dumb as hell.
But he's funny as hell, too!

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."
                                                                               William Shakespeare

"She's rich..."

And so she marries the guy and gets knocked up.

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

133 (edited by GLOPINO Thursday, May 8, 2008 10:41 am)

My alltime favorite Star Wars line is from " The Empire Strikes Back", When Yoda says
                              to Luke,"Do or do not...There is no try".

134 (edited by Sev Fett Thursday, May 8, 2008 11:57 am)

Surprised no one has said this one.

"This is my face."

I like it because it basically sums up the Fett man for me.  Here's the image if anyone wants cares.

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/galleries/albums/userpics/10001/11b.jpg

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Awesome strip. Which comic book did that come from? I would love to know more about the context of the situation.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Same. 

Great line there.  Fits perfectly with my image of Fett's character

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Twins Engines of Destruction.  Fett vs. Kast.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

ahhh, I've heard of it.........must find

I must find it too sounds like a cool comic!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Fett in "Hard Merchandise"

He was talking to Neelah after all the festivities on KDY.

She said "you could be a hero.  If thats what you wanted."

"Hardly." Boba Fett's voice was flat and unemotional as it had always been.  "Heroes don't get paid enough."

Classic and true, heroes don't do it for cash, so think about that whenever you hear someone say sports star so and so is a hero, heroes don't get paid well.

"We do bad things to worse people"

Si Titran wrote:

" I have a bad feeling about this." or " What an incredible new smell you've discovered" or "You must unlearn what you have learned" Ooh I have too many favorite lines.

Mine too. They say What a wonderful smell you've discovered in the original Clone Wars Cartoon movies. Not the new one, when Anakin and Obi-Wan are in that sewer underground trying to find the droid base. Has anyone seen that? Those we're the best movies. It looked like the people of Samari Jack did the drawing in that.

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

^That's because they did. Genndy Tartakovsky was the animator dude. He also did Dexter's Laboratory.

OMG! I thought so, but I didn't know he did Dexter's Lab too... Weird... i Love those Clone Wars... I remember Ventress and the clones flying around into strange places ^ ^

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

jhonnymarsh wrote:

So I always believed that when the bus they are connected or not, Yoda, not groped. It makes no sense

Say wha.......?

Was THAT actually a line from Star Wars? I certainly don't remember it.

that's gibberish as far as i can tell

C-3PO--"We are now part of the tribe."

HAN--"Just what I always wanted."

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Thats a cool one

"nothing hurts more then a blaster shot to the groin"

big_smile