Re: What would your blaster be?

HK-47 tongue

That's the only blaster I'd want. A Sentient killing machine with a sense of humor, not to mention a big gun as well.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

I'd be more of a up-close and personal type of hunter, so I'd want a weapon like the flechette rifle/shotgun the Clone Engineers carry on BF:2. A modified Mandalorian pistol like the ones in KOTOR woould be cool but it would probably be hard finding one.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

Four milliam year old mando pistol. 2000000 credit.

29 (edited by CloneMedic54 Monday, July 23, 2007 11:48 pm)

Karson Fett wrote:

Four milliam year old mando pistol. 2000000 credit.

Being the first bounty hunter since Calo Nord to have one. Priceless.(and it's 4,000 years old by Boba's time)

If anyone were to have one it would be Boba as he did go out of his way to find and collect Mandalorian weapons. And as being the best in the buisness he would have the funds.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Blastech E-11B blaster rifle.

Stranger H. wrote:

I think I would have one of those repeating blasters.

I forgot about repeaters,nice choice!
Are there replicas of repeaters?

I have not come up with any replicas of the repeating blasters, only the small ones that go with action figures. Perhaps someone knows the craft of making them? I know many people started off by making things to fill the gaps that others do not have.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Hah! i can beat all that, I wouldent have a "gun" realy, my "gun" would be the death star cannon......laser......thingy....er....:|

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

cool, disintagrate all planets and ships, and tiny, tiny, tiny people, lol, classic, smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Hah! i can beat all that, I wouldent have a "gun" realy, my "gun" would be the death star cannon......laser......thingy....er....:|

HA good one lol
I would also have a blaster like Jango's

and i would have a skiff guard blaster , they look cool, and pointy

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helmeted fett wrote:

and i would have a skiff guard blaster , they look cool, and pointy

....I can see it now....
*fake holo vid AD* Has this ever happend to you? *shows a rebel soldier fire then run out of ammo and die*Well, now you wont need to wory with the Killtech H-88 Skiff Guard Blaster *picture of the weapon* *swith to skiff guard fring weapon* The H-88 has a 142 and a half round magazine and can fire in four settings, single shot, three shot burts, full auto, and MEGADEATH. These four setting make the H-88 very versatile, and its pointy two so it can be used as a spear in mele combat *shows guy with H-88 run out of ammo then throw it at his foes* The H-88 is a very well built weapon and is only available at Paulmart *commercial ends*

a Disruptor Rifel would be cool

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Adeptus_Astartes did you mean me in that story, or telling me wat the blaster

How strong do you have to be to fire a Bowcaster? Could a really strong human fire one? Because I'd want one of those too, if firing it didn't take forever for a human to do.

i would have dual dc 15s and bail organas blaster in the prequels and the arc troopers.... yah thats it

blasters...

so uncivilized.

i use a lightsaber operated by a yellow crystal called Luruthium found in the Mountains of Hoth.

what now, son?!?

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

44 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:39 pm)

CloneMedic54 wrote:

How strong do you have to be to fire a Bowcaster? Could a really strong human fire one? Because I'd want one of those too, if firing it didn't take forever for a human to do.

they make bow casters with a dill where it makes easy to pull

Jodo Kast wrote:

blasters...

so uncivilized.

i use a lightsaber operated by a yellow crystal called Luruthium found in the Mountains of Hoth.

what now, son?!?

What now is that Im gona get a super-star deastroyer with all the stuff that comes with it, thats whats now. smile

you know what now??? a coupe of life-eater virus bombs. they disolve every single organinc thing on a planet. then one laser shot from space, instant firestorm, one dead planet....

46 (edited by Jodo Kast Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:46 pm)

psssh...the Force is with me, Mandal! tongue

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

boba's rifle, and jango's pistols.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

Jodo Kast wrote:

psssh...the Force is with me, Mandal! tongue

I hope so.....for your sake

.......some one should make a midichlorian vaccine......

i would have the skiff guards blaster, tongue i think there way cool! but they are a strange shape