Re: What does Boba spend his Credits on?

Jodo Kast wrote:

i think...intergalactic hookers...

Thats just sick....

Most of Bobas money goes to replacing weapons, armor, medical bills, replacment parts for Slave I, vehicles he occasionally needs for specific missions. He also buys stock in certain companys. But mainly he just saves it.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Boba Fett an investor? I never knew.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

53 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 31, 2007 3:00 pm)

Bling

....and Jodo's mom (Jk,)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

................thats just evil

BobaFett Fan wrote:

He probably donates, buys new weapons and gets various feelings removed like pain and hormones.

Hormones?!?  There are ways to do that, but as he's a guy, that would, uh, well, lets just say he wouldn't.  I don't think he wants to be a eunich......

"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."--
Train your sons to be strong, and your daughters to be stronger.

If he removed hormones, he wouldent have adrenaline. thats just stupid. geting rid of hormones.......

Pain is good. It tells you that youre still alive.    also if he had no pain, he wouldent know if his leg was broken, or his rib was fractured or anything.

Adeptus is correct

A good therapist?

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

What? I think he would not spend any he would just go in a store and say there is a bounty on your head, and the dude would give the Boba stuff for fre

I think that mabey he would spend it on entertainment, like movies (or teh SW equivalant)

Yeah.

I know the subject is a bit dead, but I'll post anyways.  I don't think he would give charity, but it would fit with he himself being an orphan.  Kind of thinking back to your previous posts on the topic and someone said that he would hunt not for money, but just for the sake of hunting.  I agree, maybe when he raises the price, he wants to see how far he can push his limits.  Also think that he only goes for the big pay hunts because he wants to challenge himself. 

Of course, I could be wrong.  My own personal feelings are that he secretly goes to a tanning salon, or has plans to get one installed on Slave I  tongue  (see would fett unmask to understand)

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

Dont know where all this 'donates to orphanages' idea came from, but I don't believe it.  What did an orphanage ever do for him?  Nada.  He learned to survive on his own, so I think he'd be pretty indifferent towards the whole thing

As to what I think he does with his money: invests in stocks in companies like MandalMoters *under various names, secretly owning whole companies   big_smile * and buys armaments for the coming resurection of the Mandalorians!  *see my FanFic if you don't believe me  tongue*

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Im sure he likes Juice. I dont think he would smoke or drink anything because he would always be on gaurd and he wouldnt want to be caught with his head in the clouds. So im thinking...

Food
Weapons
Equipment
Medical Supplys
Fuel

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Smoking and drinking are luxuries Fett has no time for.  He comes across as one who would only spend credits on things that would further himself.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

Smoking and drinking are luxuries Fett has no time for.  He comes across as one who would only spend credits on things that would further himself.

Agreed.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

i dont know if this has already been said-- but he's a businessman. he buys stocks and owns a LOT of property. in bloodlines, when the housing market was doing good, he bought 5 houses. then he always gets upgraded and the rest he just saves...he was close to broke when he got sick though because he was on meds constantly

__[i]VIPER[/i] out.
<my other car is the [i]Slave 1[/i]>

weapons, food, drink, more replaceable armour. Something along those lines........:P

You're foolish words can never hurt me

weapons, upgrades for weapons, meds, Slave I....heart of fires.....lol

buy yeah--he's a practical guy. he buys to get more money, or to be more deadly.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

70 (edited by Terron Sunday, March 9, 2008 3:00 am)

Keeping up the Slave I and his weapon arsenal must take a huge amount of credits
Not all, but a lot

&#1050;&#1086;&#1089;&#1084;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077; &#1088;&#1077;&#1081;&#1085;&#1076;&#1078;&#1077;&#1088;&#1099; 2: &#1044;&#1086;&#1084;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;
(Lancelot! <3)

He'll buy fuel and extra missiles, blaster charges for the Slave I too, I guess.........

You're foolish words can never hurt me

ok... first lets get this out of the way. no orphanages, no nothing like that. Boba Fett is heartless. Read "the Mandalorian Armor". See how he treats his partners and people who thought they were his friends. What I hate is when people write Star Wars books obviously reading all the other books crucial to the character's stories. Some appear to not even have a precursory knowledge of the movies. I liked the Republic Commando game a lot, and like the books a lot too, but in an attempt to point out that clones were just as human as anyone else, they were almost portrayed as weak. So, all this to say, Boba probably spends his money on his massive repair bills. His ship takes a massive beating on a regular basis. For example, when he kills two IG-88s in a row as only Boba could, he completely ruins the Slave 1, even the hyperdrive was not functional anymore. Also, as someone pointed out earlier, He must have lots of medical bills. He takes so many hits, he will do anything do finish a job, and as was also pointed out earlier, he later gets a mechanical leg.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

If you read Tales from Jabba's Hutt, he shows that he has morals. In two other stories, it is either stated or highly implied that he donates to orphanages. It is also never stated that he does not donate money in any book or comic. He may have more compassion for orphans than mercenaries. It's hard to compare books.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Merciless Mandalore wrote:

I liked the Republic Commando game a lot, and like the books a lot too, but in an attempt to point out that clones were just as human as anyone else, they were almost portrayed as weak.

weak may be a bit too strong a word. i see where you're coming from, but still.....not weak. just more human. I like that, personally.

you mean "Tales from Jabba's Palace"? Jabba's Hutt. lol

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

not really a mechanical leg...fett definitely had more technology than anakin or luke because he had taun we clone the leg for him. also, he isnt completely heartless because in one of the comics, he was to kill someone who tips him off to a jedi, the guy though had  jedi father, and a young son. so fett went back n killed the scumbag that tried to set him off in another direction

__[i]VIPER[/i] out.
<my other car is the [i]Slave 1[/i]>