Re: What does Boba spend his Credits on?

I have heard that he sends his credits to donate, but he probably also buys weapons and upgrades.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

He buys Hello Kitty DVD's Slim Jim's and Vault.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Lol I'm not so sure about the Vault,I think he's more of a RedBull kinda guy. O.o

Redbull? I kind of had Fett figured for Rockstar.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Funny story: I once drank three Red Bulls and a Vault. I had to change pants.

Let's see so far we got retirement, Slave 1 insurance, weapons and upgrades, a moon on the outer rim, and charitable donations to orphanages plus the necessities of life. It all sounds good to me did I get them all covered?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Honestly? He probably has a ton of child support bills. You know he gets around.
Plus any money grubbing slut who got knocked up by a clone could pin the kid on him through genetic testing.

Heh, I just got a mental image of Boba on the Jerry Springer show. That'd be hilarious.

-Hey do you hear that? Is that screaming?
-Nope, that ner vod is simply the sound of natural selection at its finest.

Mando'ade wrote:

Honestly? He probably has a ton of child support bills. You know he gets around.
Plus any money grubbing slut who got knocked up by a clone could pin the kid on him through genetic testing.

Heh, I just got a mental image of Boba on the Jerry Springer show. That'd be hilarious.

He'd just shoot everybody. Instead of throwing chairs they'd be throwing thermal detonators. smile

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Mando'ade wrote:

Wouldn't those tests indicate the child's dad is not just Boba, but alot of clone troopers? I'd like to hear her explain that one...
"Ma'am, these results show your baby has approximately 10,000 fathers. Would you care to expound on this?"
"Well..."

Ph34r wrote:
Mando'ade wrote:

Wouldn't those tests indicate the child's dad is not just Boba, but alot of clone troopers? I'd like to hear her explain that one...
"Ma'am, these results show your baby has approximately 10,000 fathers. Would you care to expound on this?"
"Well..."

The woman's not gonna get all the clones tested, it would come up positive everytime. And considering the troopers don't get paid she wouldn't bother.
She's going to want to go for the clone with the most cash and that would be Boba.

-Hey do you hear that? Is that screaming?
-Nope, that ner vod is simply the sound of natural selection at its finest.

Boba spends his cash on material to make little sock-puppets of his bounties and people he has yet to hunt.

Fett_II wrote:

Boba spends his cash on material to make little sock-puppets of his bounties and people he has yet to hunt.

LOL that is class big_smile it is defiantly more interesting than the traditional list. I wonder if he keeps them afterward or sends them to the various orphanages that he also sends money to.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

They might as well lock this topic now... >_<

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Thermal Detonators, Rockets, Jetpack Fuel and Upgrades For Slave I (or Slave II, depends on how you look at it). oh and Fuel For his ZX miniature Flame Projector.

Naastar Te Aru'e!!!!!!!!!!

Helmet wax and power bars.

Me sa lovem some Boba Fett

Oh there is so much Boba could be spending all those credits on. Locating and acquiring alll his fancy Mandalorian wepons takes considerable funds because most of them are muesem peices at that point. Not all of  Boba's gear is original to Jango's set. Information sources could add up to be quite expensive. I think I read somewhere that Boba chooses to not have perfect looking armor and ships. ( although I can't recall where that might have been.)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Well that's logical, I guess he figures he's got a rough job, there's no sense purchasing anything brand new, it just gets beat up anyways.
Perhaps he likes them "broken in" already too? tongue

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

I think he invests it in stocks, but that makes me wonder, what stocks were doing well a long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

No disintegrations, No fun

Being bought O.o ....no seriously,anywhere there's alot of bussiness there will be stock.

Hm, I can see him doing that, Boba is really intelligent... plus he can probably threaten the higher ups for confidential information on when to buy and sell! XD

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

With the law being the way it is in that galaxy he could easiliy get away with it too.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

weapon upgrades, and orfaneges.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

I suppose pastic surgery for his scars would be out of the question. It seems like he is almost proud of them.

Boba is Mando so I would think that he is quite proud of his scars. They tell of the battles he's fought. They are part of his honor.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

i think...intergalactic hookers...

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.