Topic: What does Boba spend his Credits on?

So, Boba's paid some insane amounts of money for his services... and all that cash just keeps piling up... what do you think he does with it/wants to do with it?
I mean, it's obvious that a good amount may go into meals, fuel, weaponry, disguises, etc. but he has more than enough to cover all of those expenses.

Does it ever actually say in any of the books/comics what he does with it or wants to do with it?
I was kinda thinking that maybe he likes to anonymously donate some of his credits...? Maybe to organizations that deal with environmental issues (what? Maybe he cares about the Ewok population!) or to ones that help support orphanes (since he was once one himself).
I guess I say this because, admittedly, I like to see Boba Fett with a tender side. tongue I'd just hate to think he hoardes all that money all to himself with nothing to do with it!!

Other than that, I hope he takes vacations every once in while... to a Spa on Kamino... Hologram Fun World (which I'm sure is totally canon).

*sigh* Well, it's late at night, I can't sleep, & I have nothing better to do... so I was just trying to kill some time. XD

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Re: What does Boba spend his Credits on?

Besides all the upgrades and ammo for his various weapons, he donates lots of money to orphanages.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

I agree with the donations to orphanages. I don't think he takes many vacations though.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

In Tales of the Bounty Hunters, 4-LOM states that he notices an Rebel officer that he had the ability to capture with a bounty that could buy him a planet in the Outer Rim, or a moon in the Core Worlds. If he could capture him, I'm sure Fett could. With that kind of money, he may buy planets and moons for the benefit of his Mandalorians.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Oh, neat, people agree with me on that! big_smile

Ah, I really like that idea Draco... that does seems like something Fett would do. I could picture him settling down on his own personal moon.
That seems odd though, about the Empire or whatever government selling moons... but I digress.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Thank you, Manji. The rich might own their private moon on the Outer Rim.

i think he sits on his bank roll.
probably knows no other life than his work...so no vacations.
he lives on the slave1, no?
boba donating money to an orphanage? makes sense but doesnt seem likely,
it would be a huge leap in altruism, i know many of you do not consider boba a "bad guy", and i kinda see ur point, but he is not a man of the people either.
i am annoyed that the "new" boba, has become so soft. karen travis's boba-is not the boba of ESB.
that boba is a cold and looking out for number one. he probably just tosses the money on the pile.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Boba has donated before, I think it was in Tales from the New Republic, written ages ago I think it's out of print now.

And, yes, I hate Travis.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

Boba has donated before, I think it was in Tales from the New Republic, written ages ago I think it's out of print now.

And, yes, I hate Travis.

Yes I was going to say, I meant that he actually does donate money to orphanages. Not that I thought he might or that I would want thim to. I forgot where I read it however, it was probably in Tales from the New Republic like Miba said though.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

I just wanted to make it clear that when I said I like Boba to be a bit "tender," I didn't mean a total pansy or anything.
I just like to see him a bit "human," that's how I should have put it.

Anyways, that's really cool that he's made donations in canon stories! Even if it is an old one.
Thanks Miba.

Cujo, I can see where you're coming from. That Boba doesn't care about the money, he just likes the thrill of the hunt and servicing justice.
However, doesn't he often demand that "employers" raise their price if they want their bounty? (I'm not positive about that, but is that what he did with Han before releasing him to Jabba??) So, if he didn't care about money why would take only the highest offers??

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

im sure Boba buys only women teddy bears and apple pie

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

OMG! You NEVER have anything serious to say!
I hate to take Draco's favorite job away from him but- you are spamming! You're comments are worthless!>_<

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

13 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:56 pm)

Manji_Ninja wrote:

I hate to take Draco's favorite job away from him but- you are spamming! You're comments are worthless!>_<

actually if u look back, i have almost never joked around. and besides my comments arent worthless just cuz their jokes u'r comments r worthless 4 bein so serious lmao smile

Manji_Ninja wrote:

Cujo, I can see where you're coming from. That Boba doesn't care about the money, he just likes the thrill of the hunt and servicing justice.
However, doesn't he often demand that "employers" raise their price if they want their bounty? (I'm not positive about that, but is that what he did with Han before releasing him to Jabba??) So, if he didn't care about money why would take only the highest offers??

ego. he has to be the best. obiviously he doesnt ride around in a shiny ship or have pristine armor like his dad.

as far as people flaming lately...lets not go nuts gustavo has offered many a good post,
we should all take ourselves a shade less serious.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Manji_Ninja wrote:

actually if u look back, i have almost never joked around. and besides my comments arent worthless just cuz their jokes u'r comments r worthless 4 bein so serious lmao smile

I have noticed quite a few joke posts by you. Her comments are far from worthless.

16 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:52 pm)

draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Manji_Ninja wrote:

I have noticed quite a few joke posts by you. Her comments are far from worthless.

Well are jokes really so worthless? Fine if I seriously answered what I think Boba spends his credits on, I think he just spends them on ammo, upgrades to Slave I, and food and stuff like that. Pretty much it. Oh and for paying information sources as well.

When jokes become almost all you post, yes.

Good point with the information sources.

18 (edited by BobaFett Fan Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:46 pm)

He probably donates, buys new weapons and gets various feelings removed like pain and hormones.

He spends money on ways to make more money too(that sounds kinda confusing) like when he bought an entire neighborhood on a planet he had only been on for an hour or so because he beleived they could double or even triple in worth,I heard he buys stocks to.....why?because he can lol I would too!
and aren't you all going off topic by argueing about Gustavo posting jokes?

I bet taxes are high in Star wars. Like really high. So he probably doesn't have too much free money.
jking.
Though who paid for the Death Star?
Maybe Boba tongue

one word "retirement"

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Volk-Ordo wrote:

and aren't you all going off topic by argueing about Gustavo posting jokes?

Not if we also contribute something on-topic.

I doubt that Boba pays taxes. How could they possibly enforce them on him.

If you think about it, what would he even have taxes on?? He doesn't have a permanent home with utilities to pay for. I think it's more likely that he'd pay space ship insurance on Slave I. wink

But yeah, back to what Cujo said, about Boba's ego, that makes sense. I should have seen it before.
I'm also sure he has a lot of medical bills to pay, good point, Boba Fett Fan.

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Yeah,especially with his leg!and his doctor,the best of course,probobly cost a fortune just to see!
And I don't think the Slave I needs insurance,plus I don't think any insurance agency could aford to fix or replace anything on the Slave I if it got in a 'fender bender' lol (is imagining how badly Boba would react if he came back to the Slave I and it had a dent)

He just sits on his big pile of cash and swims in his piggy bank

Don't drink at gay parties.