26 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, April 14, 2008 5:06 am)

Re: boba's death

Masterchief wrote:

Yes, It is then called " spamming "

Note* - Which I haven't done for a long time now....... smile

Spaming is also posting things that are randomly off topic, like posting a recipe for a PB&J sandwhich in an RPG.
So, your note could be considered wrong.......

BACK TO ZE TOPIC:I could have swore he blew his way out with a thermal detonator...(Way more actiony, I think)

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

The Chosen One wrote:

boba was the BEST bounty hunter, but i think boba's death was kinda lame, what do u think of his death

I agrre 100% with you Chosen One .

Boba Fetts death sucked.

I hate it how Fett fell into the damn Pit of Carkoon.

Yes, Thylacine I agree. Please use existing topics, The Chosen One. I still have to think of a topic not covered here, in fact. Yes, it was dumb, and he is still alive.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

29 (edited by Adenn Arc Friday, May 2, 2008 6:12 pm)

So now you agree that he didn't die although you made this post titled "Boba's Death" lol !!!

Mandalore darasuum !!! Mando'ade darasuum !!! Verda darasuum !!!

Was Boba's first reappearance in the EU after he fell into the Sarlaac in the "Dark Empire" series, or was he revealed to be alive before then?

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

What exactly must I do to not have it called "spamming" ?

Ni verborir iviin'yc

Post things that are related to the topic.  Avoid like one or two word posts.  That's how.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I dont get it.

Why couldnt they just let Boba Fett live longer?

-He-Didn't-Die-

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

He escaped, or the way I like to see it, was found by Dengar, he didn't die.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Boba hasn't kick'd the bucket yet!! Not even in the books but when/if he does it should be vary tramatic, tearfilled, and for an important cause. I'll probably cry for a week. sad sad sad sad

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Ooo and sorry for all the negative feed back "chosen one" noth'n personal.
By the way LOVE your signature!! It's from Star Wars Gangster rap right.

-Boba Fett-

38 (edited by ee-3 Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:52 pm)

-F3TT- wrote:

Yes.I agree,but there's few "stories" about Bobas escape.
So thats not sure did Dengar rescue Boba...

Hey how come nobody ever includes Neelah in Boba's rescue? I mean she found him first. tongue

-Boba Fett-

umm.... no she didn't.  She was still back at Jabba's Palace. 

Dengar found Boba near the Sarlacc and saved his life, with help from Dengar's alien GF Manaroo.  Or at least that's how it read in 'The Mandalorian Armor' *which I read that info from AND double checked just now for the names*   ;D

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

40 (edited by ee-3 Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:38 pm)

No she wasn't. She had found Boba first but then saw Dengar coming so she thought she'd let him rescue him but then she came in and checked on Boba in Dengar's hiding place without D. knowing it. Then Dengar found out. Then Neelah and him were both with Boba. Then a bunch of bombs went off. So she went back for Boba 'cause the roof caved in and he was still unconsious on the other side of the peices of roof. After that they all headed down a tunnel made by the sarlaac since they couldn't get out the normal way. They found a little hole on the roof of the tunnel so D. climed up and made it wider. Then he tied a rope around Boba and started pulling him up but then part of the sarlaac was still alive and attacked Neelah. Dengar tied Boba to a rock. Boba woke up and shot the sarlaac. Then Dengar hoisted them both up.
Oww finger cramp to much typing!! mad
No offence "R.D."

-Boba Fett-

ee-3 wrote:

Heh.  Wait until you get in on a really good RPG.  The ones that require the uber-posts.  Those are fun.  Talk about major finger cramp though.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

ee-3 wrote:

No she wasn't. She had found Boba first but then saw Dengar coming so she thought she'd let him rescue him but then she came in and checked on Boba in Dengar's hiding place without D. knowing it.

hmmm.... that does sound familiar...you might be right about that.  I need to take a closer look

Thanks for keepin' me sharp  wink

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Thanks for not gett'n mad. big_smile

-Boba Fett-

Sev Fett wrote:
ee-3 wrote:

Heh.  Wait until you get in on a really good RPG.  The ones that require the uber-posts.  Those are fun.  Talk about major finger cramp though.

I'll be look'n forward to it. smile

-Boba Fett-

I know the truth so i shall tell so.... Boba Fett Never died,like darth maul clone said,He was saved by Dengar a fellow bounty hunter

Hello

Can we just close this topic? I mean its really stupid

Im With Karson on this one (shocker lol) can't we just leave it at death everything great will end sooner or later.

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

What is the name of the book?

BUBBA FETT wrote:

Was Boba's first reappearance in the EU after he fell into the Sarlaac in the "Dark Empire" series, or was he revealed to be alive before then?

it was

ee-3 wrote:

Hey how come nobody ever includes Neelah in Boba's rescue? I mean she found him first. tongue

finding has nothing to do with rescuing tongue

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

He survived the sarlacc pit 3 times they only showed the 1st one in the movie; he waited until the battle was over to escape