Topic: Old TV shows

Who here likes Dragnet, Adam-12, the A-team, Emergency!, Get Smart!, or any other old shows?

(My sisters and I just bought Emergency! season one on DVD!!!!! I was about to hyperventilate when it came in...)

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Re: Old TV shows

The original Power Rangers.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

3 (edited by draco fett Friday, March 3, 2006 1:36 pm)

Miba wrote:

The original Power Rangers.

I used to like that aswell. I also like Gillagin's Island.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

the a-team rules. classic televison. Anyone remmber the dino-riders? Now that was cool

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Ducktales. cool

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

OMG ducktales was amazing. I remmber having the game, oh HAPPY Days.

another one i used to wathc when i was little was Ewoks.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Hmm let's see: Get Smart, Hello Hello, Inspector Gadget, Ducktails, Astroboy, I Dream of Jeanie, Danger Mouse, Hogan's Heros and You Can't Do That On Television. We favs of mine when I was a kid.

Oh and one of the more recent ones was Father Ted. That show was so funny. Especially Father Jack.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I LOVE Get Smart! My family thinks its annoying. I don't see why!!!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I liked Gomer Pyle.......(spelling???)   i used to crack up when his commanding officer got really mad......a funny show.

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane