Re: Male or Female?

Lord Optima, you can use the edit button at the bottom right-hand of your posts to add something to said post. For that reason, you do not need to post twice in a row. smile

take it easy baby take it as it comes

-Fettish- wrote:

"Shooting a tick off a cow from across the pasture..." is an old saying...  It means you are a good shot.

And who said the men were in charge anyway?  wink  LOL!

Throughout history men have been responsible for catastrophic wars, destruction of nations, and the enslavement of entire races of people.  Nothing I'd want on my resume, thank you.  LOL!

Mind you, women have done their fare share of bad deeds as well!

So I'd say that together, we've all done a fine job of mucking up the world. 

And that's my last comment on the subject lest it turn into an ugly brawl...  roll

Oh my bad dawg I thought that you meant it literally. I'm a pretty good shot. Better than above average at least, lol. I guess 8 out of 10 would be my current aim.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Fettish, from what you've said in an earlier post about owning a spa and beauty salon and being ablew to "shoot a tick off a cow from across pasture", you're a BALANCED BABE. That's awesome!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

LOL,well I'm a girl...BUT my older brother also sometimes put his two cents in with mine. So my ID some times has a dual personality, although I'm pretty tomboyish. I've gotten into plenty of fights, I'm as opinionated as they get, and worse I can be vindictive. My motto is usually don't get angry get even.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

Dalyc Mando'ad. I'm also quite tomboyish, which is really what got me into Star Wars, and eventually the Mandalorians, in the first place. I liked hanging out with my guy friends when I was younger and SW was usually the topic of choice, so it came with the territory.

~*Ruusaan <><

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.
[url=http://forum.clonecommandos.net]Clone Commando Forum[/url]

Yeah sorry guys but another female here. I have my tomboy moments and my ...ok not girly but you get what i mean, moments.
But i always think Boba is kickass!
Sanguis
x

"I was Emperess Ardala, my father has always been Grey and I am now Darth Sanguis"

Male...........and getting old  neutral

TK 2388  UKG

Old my arse dude! I'm about to turn 39 and my older brother is leaning hard on the half a century mark. I've seen him lift up the end of a car, ain't nobody callin' him old,LOL.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

virtualbettie wrote:

Old my arse dude! I'm about to turn 39 and my older brother is leaning hard on the half a century mark. I've seen him lift up the end of a car, ain't nobody callin' him old,LOL.

lol
Cheers........needed that smile

TK 2388  UKG

I'm a guy and a noob to this site but its cool! btw I can't get my pic to show up it's not that big and it's a jpg so I don't know whats wrong do I have to sign out and back in or somthing?

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

161 (edited by Mandalorian Assassin Sunday, March 25, 2007 6:54 pm)

You can ask for one here: http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=64
Thanks for the help Draco big_smile
You can also ask other members about specifics.  On to business.  I am a guy, and a real idiot at that.  People who know me argue that, but it's true.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Why put yourself down like that Mandalorian Assassin? Not that I'm to be argumentative.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

He does that a lot.  Trust me I know him outside of BFFC.  It's all he ever does.  AND IT"S NOT HEALTHY MANDO ASSASSIN!!

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Since when???  I am perfectly healthy thank you very much.....

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Emotionally healthy.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Self insulting has always been unhealthy, mentally, emotinally, spiritually, and eventually physically. Let us get back on topic, though.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Okay, but for the parting shot, as of yet, I am perfectly healthy.  Anyways, I shall stop now.

Bats can't remember if I answered this queastion

Bats is a Woman   best way to think of me is a bit Gothic with Lace  and a total geek
concering David Bowie as well as Boba Fett.
   Bats

Naturally since I'm a clone... I'm a male.

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

MALE AND PROUD.... sort of.... yah

I still haven't determined whether I'm proud or not....

Male here

Male.

LOL I would hope that you could guess from my user name and title that I am a lady smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Male and my friend just sent me this...
http://a251.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01081/05/21/1081531250_l.jpg

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett