Re: RPG: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream - SW vs Aliens

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

((just a quick question, can we still join, or is it to late?))

((Yeah you can still join wink ))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

77 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, May 11, 2007 4:46 pm)

Name:Jason Lorenzo
Species:Human, Male
WOC:Dc 15 , found it of a dead clone
2nd WOC: Vibroblade grenades as well, also anything he picks up along the way
Job: Merc
Appearance:has combat armor simalar to that of Aliens/Starship Troopers

The Serpent Fang hoverd above the deck and the ramp crashed down. Seconds later, three figures stormed out, weapons at the ready. As the ship's engines roared and the vessel left the bay, a lone xenomorph drone sat on the ceiling, waiting to strike. "Ok Lorenzo," one of the soldiers said, "lets see if you got what it takes to be one of us." The figures turned moving to the door carefully, when one of them spun around, weapon raised. Lorenzo and the other soldier turned as a blaster hit the deck with a clang.The alien was standing, tail buried in their comrade's abdomen, it ripped its tail out, hissing at the others then pouncing at Lorenzo's  commander. Lorenzo shot at the thing,hitting it in the back and recoiling slightly as acid blood pourd out of the wound and onto the deck. The alien was still thrashing however, clawing and biting the other mercinary with its sharp, long teeth.The man was screaming, reachning for his gun which was barely out of reach, when the Xenomorph silenced him, permanently. The thing turned twoard Lorenzo, and he shot it in the face, killing it. Lorenzo looked  around carefully and slowly moved to the door, into the hellish nightmare beyond.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Aden barely reached the outer walls of the complex, when he heard a smaller explosion.
"What the–"
He couldn't finish his sentence, as three Xenomorphs crawled out of the newly made hole in the wall, and, sensing him  nearby, raushed towards him.  No time for accuracy, so he aimed his merr-sonn in their general direction, aimed at the ground ahead of them and fired.  The concussive force threw the aliens high into the air, and bringing them down with a sickening crack.  He loaded another round into the smoking barrel of his weapon, before running into the complex.  If there were two people still alive in there, then there could be more.  They had to get out of there alive.  Aliens never took prisoners, and Aden didn't want more innocent deatsh on his hands than he already had.  He was going in.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Gustavo went to find Briony. 'Man it'll take forever to find Briony' he thought. As he passed a rather dark hallway a face-sucker came and lunged at his face. Gustavo blasted it to smithereens and continued. He thought he heard some violence nearby...

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Lorenzo had been inside for about thirty minuets and he had alredy ran into five more of the aliens, luckily, only two of them were alive. He kept replaying the breifing in his mind, remembering how simple this was supposed to be, how this was supposed to be his test, just to make sure that he was qualified to be part of the Serpents, wich was a mercinary group. He checked his mission clock, almost not being able to belive that he hadnt even been here an hour when he saw somthing out of the corner of his eye. It was a spider-like, pinkish-tan  thing, with a tail. It was about 50 feet away from him, but it was closing fast, rununing with two of its legs held up nad out, slightly hanging infront of it, feeling for anything in its path. Lorenzo didnt think it looked dangerous, but he didnt want to find out what it could do  and as he raised his weapon the thing jumped at him,he was lucky that he had already pulled the triger and that the thing only managed to move more of its body into the path of the bolt, with the thing now identified as hostile, and dead Lorenzo continued to move, thinking to himself when he heard a detonation not to far away. He decided to try to find it, thinking that there may be another person in the vicinity

name - povrey
rank - jedi padawan
age - 15
strength- 68/100
WOC - padawan lightsaber, dc-15 blaster pistol, numerous different grenades
allies- dertom, byjil, cazer and retrob.....all jedi padawans.

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

(so......................is anyone gona post? or is this topic dead)

((We can continue I guess, it just seemed that we lost a lot of continuity))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

(( ive kinds got a "topic dead" feeling from the lack of posts))

i'm here, Hi!   smile   smile but yes i sent that last message months ago!   yikes

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

86 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Monday, August 27, 2007 1:21 pm)

Name: CC-04/98
Nickname: Niner
Species: Human
Class: Clone Commando
WOC: DC-17 w/attachments
2nd WOC: DC-15m
Squad: Havoc squad (members include, Jas, Smoke and Taylor)
Armor Color: All squad members have metalic grey armor, w/blue black visor
Armor type: Katarn Armor Mark III

A lone LAAT set down in a large ravine near the research facility. Havoc squad jumped out securing the area. "The research facility is two klicks due north of your position, capture one of the specimens....alive, then demo the facility." Said the holographic image of the advisor inside Niners HUD. "Other friendly forces are reported in the area, but we lost communications with them over a hour ago, your secondary objectives are to link up with them and get them out of there. You've all read the briefing on the alien specimens: there fast, strong, smart, and have acidic blood.  Where counting on you Havoc squad, good luck." With that the Gunship lifted off to space....and left the cammandos to do what they did best.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(ok, this may be dead, but i feel a weird compulsion to post....
THE TOPIC NECROMANCER TRIES TO REVIVE THE THREAD WITH THE HELP OF MANDAL!!!!!)
The ground was different...losing the clink of stepping on mettal, and soon changing into a soft thud, like he was stepping on almost living tissue. It was an odd feeling, the more he walked, the warmer and mositer the air became, he had a bad feeling. Saw somthing ahead of him....

88 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Monday, August 27, 2007 2:43 pm)

Walking up towards the facilty in single line formaiton, with Niner on point  multible blips appeared on his scanner. "Detecting motion!" said Niner. "Rifles up!" The whole squad turned and scaned the surrounding cliff tops, looking for hostiles.....

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Jason saw somthing in a room, it looked like a person....It was a man, he was suspended from the wall by strands of the resin like substance, he opened his eyes, and Jason jumped, leveling his gun. "k-k-killl....me..." the man croaked, his face white, and his breath quick. "Please.......kill.....me" he said, his voice deperate, suddenly he began to grimmage, and yell in pain, a small bulge formed on his chest.