Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

Because he had to get out of the way of the fire. because you cna make lightning does not mean you cna make flame disapear. Lightning was a sith power anyway.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I did not say that he could make the flames disappear, I said that he could block it, as int push it away from him.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

But there is no such proof that it is possible.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

by the way Mace Windu uses the dark side with his light saber style Vapaad so maybe it would be possible for him to do other dark side powers

Vapaad isnt a sith techniqu its just very close to sith fighting style. plus he hasent been taught anything sith and Vapaad is only a lightsaber style nothing to do with force powers. If he started trying to use sith powers he would be drawn further in and become a sith i doubt he would use sith powers.

31 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:34 pm)

Fetterthanyou wrote:
Dark Mandalorian wrote:

i bet that if boba had all of his gadjets and they were outside that mace would lose.
the only reaseon jango (like boba but not as good) lost is because his jetpack got destroyed and he didnt use both his guns only 1. boba would have his jet pack saber darts a fletchett and a flamethrower.

No, Jango lost because he dove at Mace's saber instead of shooting him in the face. Shoot first, grab weapon laater.

Mace could've dodged it or either got his lightsaber in time. *in a hillbilly voice* Damn them jedi and their cheap-@$$ moves!

draco fett wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

How can the force block fire?

If the Force can be used to emmit lightning, I would imagin it could block fire.

Bullet-tooth, I would imagin simply because he chose to. Why did he not Force Push Jango off of the balcony?

He could've flown to safety with his jetpack and shot at Mace from somewhere in the stands.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Mace is an extremly powerful Jedi. He would probably be able to sense the blaster bolt.

draco fett wrote:

Mace is an extremly powerful Jedi. He would probably be able to sense the blaster bolt.

Yeah I know I didn't mean that Jango would hit him, merely that pushing Jango off the edge of the balcony would not have done much good.

34 (edited by Spider-Fett Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:21 pm)

If Jango hadn't have been trampled by the reek, the battle between him and Mace would probably end in a draw, in my opinion.  Boba, however, would probably beat Mace, when he was 14 he fought Mace to a stalemate.  Mace didn't win, in my opinion, they both got some good hits on eachother, and when Palpatine ended it, Mace had his saber aimed at Boba and Boba had his flechete aimed at Mace.  Either one of them could have gotten off the fatal shot.  And if anyone still insits that Mace won, then you will probably still acknowledge that Boba put up a good fight, having punched Mace several times, and hit hima few times with is flechetes, so think what he could do as an adult against Mace.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

The only reason why Boba Fett didn't get to kill Mace in EP3 is because Samuel L. Jackson said that he didn't want to die in a "un-heroic" fashion, and that he wouldn't do EP3 if they had Boba Fett kill him.  He wanted to be killed off and be heroic.  He's a very picky actor, like he HAD to have a PURPLE lightsaber etc. etc. etc.  That's what makes me dislike him and his character. 

But I'm sure, even though it may have been a fluke, that Boba Fett would have been able to kill Mace somehow.  He just had to do it at the right time and the right place.

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

Kel Solaar wrote:

The only reason why Boba Fett didn't get to kill Mace in EP3 is because Samuel L. Jackson said that he didn't want to die in a "un-heroic" fashion, and that he wouldn't do EP3 if they had Boba Fett kill him.  He wanted to be killed off and be heroic.  He's a very picky actor, like he HAD to have a PURPLE lightsaber etc. etc. etc.  That's what makes me dislike him and his character. 

But I'm sure, even though it may have been a fluke, that Boba Fett would have been able to kill Mace somehow.  He just had to do it at the right time and the right place.

If everything you just said is true then I highly dislike Sam Jackson now.

37 (edited by Kel Solaar Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:57 pm)

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

Yep, I can't remember the source, but when I find it I'll post it.  I liked Sam Jackson and Mace Windu, pretty cool character until I heard the reason _why_ Boba Fett didn't get to kill him.

It seems like he's very picky in his roles.  He hates to die as a nobody.  He wanted to be remembered in EP3 as the one who died heroically for the Jedi's.  He didn't want to be killed off by a "nobody".  Lame if you ask me.  EP3 would have been soooo much cooler if BF would have taken out MW.

I understand him though, but it doesn't mean I like it or agree with it! >=(

gah! i hate mace windu! That was a horrible way for Jango to go. I mean Jango kicked the crap out of kenobi and if not for getting trampled and having his blasters forced away from him, he would've done the same to windu. he did set him on fire momentarily though.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

I doubt that Jango could have bested Windu, as he is one of the most powerful Jadi.

Yet he resorted to a 'cheap shot' and used an opportunistic style of killing Jango.  I (Sorry, Mace_Windu_) never really liked Windu that much.  He seemed, to me, to be arrogant, as if the Jedi were all powerful, and an dramticist.  He always went for the dramatic fights/entrances.  If he hadn't, he may have been able to apprehend Palpatine.  I'd say that Boba would win by a long shot; he has far more skill than Windu.  Sorry if I've offended anyone; that is just my opinion.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mandalorian Assassin wrote:

Yet he resorted to a 'cheap shot' and used an opportunistic style of killing Jango.  I (Sorry, Mace_Windu_) never really liked Windu that much.  He seemed, to me, to be arrogant, as if the Jedi were all powerful, and an dramticist.  He always went for the dramatic fights/entrances.  If he hadn't, he may have been able to apprehend Palpatine.  I'd say that Boba would win by a long shot; he has far more skill than Windu.  Sorry if I've offended anyone; that is just my opinion.

I do not like Windu because of his arrogance, but there is no way Jango or Boba (easily at least) could best Jango.

Sorry, in my quickness, I underestimated Windu.  It won't happen again.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kel Solaar wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

Yep, I can't remember the source, but when I find it I'll post it.  I liked Sam Jackson and Mace Windu, pretty cool character until I heard the reason _why_ Boba Fett didn't get to kill him.

It seems like he's very picky in his roles.  He hates to die as a nobody.  He wanted to be remembered in EP3 as the one who died heroically for the Jedi's.  He didn't want to be killed off by a "nobody".  Lame if you ask me.  EP3 would have been soooo much cooler if BF would have taken out MW.

I understand him though, but it doesn't mean I like it or agree with it! >=(

A NOBODY! BOBA FETT WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN MACE WINDU AND SAMUEL.L.JACKSON PUT TOGETHER!!!!!

they mentioned boba fett fighting mace widu in boba fett pursuit #6 (it was not a very good book)

Yes, that has been previously described.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

A NOBODY! BOBA FETT WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN MACE WINDU AND SAMUEL.L.JACKSON PUT TOGETHER!!!!!

Agreed!

And that goes for me as well

Hi im new here.

Wait a second in pursuit boba wasn't necesserly going to lose. Think about it they were within slashing distance of each other so mace would not of been able to block the flechette blast from that close.

Don't drink and drive.......you might spill your drink.

Boba had no weapons in his hands, and Windu was about one second away from killing Boba. Not even Boba was able to get out of that mess on his own.

draco fett wrote:

Boba had no weapons in his hands, and Windu was about one second away from killing Boba. Not even Boba was able to get out of that mess on his own.

I was under the impession he was holding the flechette gun.