Re: BFFC Contests

The only things I can think of are fiction contests and perhaps graphics.  There could also be a craft contest, where you go out and make something Mandalorian themed and submit a picture (but I don't know about that, since it would be easy to simply google something up.)

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

Stranger H. wrote:

The only things I can think of are fiction contests and perhaps graphics.  There could also be a craft contest, where you go out and make something Mandalorian themed and submit a picture (but I don't know about that, since it would be easy to simply google something up.)

A craft competition would be funky as well.

It could be anything crafty (like collages, cushions, quilts etc) as well as drawings and paintings.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I think it would be fun to have people submit photos of them in a Boba/Star wars character costume out in public doing everyday stuff. At a baseball game, in line at Carls Jr., ect. And have the funniest one win!

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

How about the ultimate Boba Fett fan quiz?with questions only a true fan would know?

Volk-Ordo wrote:

How about the ultimate Boba Fett fan quiz?with questions only a true fan would know?

The only problem with that, is that people could look up the answers, I mean we are an online community. As much as I'd like to think most of us wouldn't cheat like that, it is bound to happen.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Fan fiction'd be fun. (Free write, chosen topic.)
Art submission: Scenario(Boba Halloween Party, Boba meets an Anime character, Boba paying for gas, etc.)
Number contest (Name the number of times Boba moves his pinky finger in ESB kinda stuff)

sounds fun!!

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

i like the fanfic idea!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

Lots of good ideas! Keep 'em comin', and we'll start with one or two that'll actually be realistic.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

cool! big_smile

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

Contest: BFFC Image Gallery Beta Test

WINNER: BalanceSheet

10 members responded back in May 2007 about our new image galleries needing beta testers. Each member was invited to dig deep and give some constructive criticism of everything they saw. The best feedback came from BalanceSheet and we're awarding Balance the "Star Wars Boba Fett Classics Bust" from Gentle Giant, due out November 2007.

Congrats to everyone involved and keep your eyes open for more contests at The Boba Fett Fan Club!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

36 (edited by IG-88 Thursday, September 6, 2007 9:56 am)

Congratulations Balance smile.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Congrats

I have an idea, RPG contest, goes to the most creative idea 4 an RPG

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I think we should have a most honorable member, thingy

And that would be me, right Karson???? tongue tongue

I really like the fanfic idea. Something that I could possibly--and I stress possibly-- do!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

I think that the most honorable after a year of having the title, should become a mod, We could change it every month.

Wow...I've been away too long. 

Sorry I wasn't here when this was announced.  ^_^  Thanks everyone.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy