Re: Worst Star Wars Moment

I only had one problem with the original trilogy if i remember correctly, which was Boba's death. Like mentioned before he looked uncoordinated and not like the great bounty hunter he was.
However, the prequels...I didn't like much of anything. Haden Christanson (spelling?) did a bad job in my view and the whole time he was supposed to be acting like Darth Vader he just seemed like a mad child with a lightsaber. The dialogue between him and padme was...sickening. One of the only things I really liked was Ewan McGregor, I thought he did a great Obi Wan and fit the part well. Padme's death was also weak. As was Jango's, he could have atleast killed a couple Jedi before being beheaded.
Now the whole thing with Leia remembering her mother, remember that leia did not know Padme was her mother. When she says she remembers her i took it to believe that she was remembering her adopted mother. Her adopted mother also died while she was very young. And of course we can't forget Jar Jar binks...unecessary, stupid, and immensly annoying. How that bumbling fool ended up a senator is beyond me.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Valthonin wrote:

Now the whole thing with Leia remembering her mother, remember that leia did not know Padme was her mother. When she says she remembers her i took it to believe that she was remembering her adopted mother. Her adopted mother also died while she was very young.

That is how I understood it too. And she did have reason to feel sad, I mean she wasn't missing Leia's father as much as she could have been mourning the turn of events in the galaxy. Times became dark and sad for many due to the Clone Wars and the rise of the Empire.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

ewoks.

54 (edited by rengaw Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:37 am)

Yes ewoks were pretty bad.  It was mentioned in Robot Chicken (good show) ... Darth Vader was talking to Luke and Vader says "I am your father" Luke "Thats not true, thats impossible!" Vader "and Princess Leia is your sister!" Luke "Thats not true! Thats ... improbable?" Vader "and the Empire will be defeated by EWOKS!" Luke "Thats ... very unlikely"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kB69pVvLrhk  - YouTube ftw

No disintegrations, No fun

Darth vader's death and the destruction of the Death Star and Jango/Grevious died to early

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Darth vader's death and the destruction of the Death Star and Jango/Grevious died to early

Why do you think Vader's death was a horrible Star Wars moment? And which Death Star are you referring to?
Also that reminds me, I also thought that Darth Maul Died too early, he was a really cool and interesting character and should've lasted one more movie.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

rengaw wrote:

Yes ewoks were pretty bad.  It was mentioned in Robot Chicken (good show) ... Darth Vader was talking to Luke and Vader says "I am your father" Luke "Thats not true, thats impossible!" Vader "and Princess Leia is your sister!" Luke "Thats not true! Thats ... improbable?" Vader "and the Empire will be defeated by EWOKS!" Luke "Thats ... very unlikely"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kB69pVvLrhk  - YouTube ftw

That is funny!

When Aayla Secura got shot down by the clone troopers. And when Boba was in the Slave 1 laughing in AOTC.  And I almost forgot the part where Palpatine went "Poweeer! UNLIMITED POWWEEERRR!!!!" when he was fighting Windu.Oh, and when Jar-Jar survived all the trilogies.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

They made a movie with Ewoks, it sucked i think

OMG That RobotChicken episode was so funny.

But back on topic; I really didn't like Jara Jar at all, he was annoying. I think they only way that got him to cam downa dn be a senator was Drugs...or somekind of surgery lol

So let the good times roll,
Incase God doesnt show

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

"What the hells an Aluminum Falcon?"  Yea rebels certainly kicks a super fortresses @$$. 
Didn't do to bad for a bunch of whiny teenagers tongue