Topic: Wolverine vs. Boba Fett?

This has something to do with the Greatest Superhero topic.  Who do you think would win out of a match between Boba Fett, and Wolverine of the X-Men??  I personally think Boba would win, but I'm Anxious to see everyone else's opinions.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Re: Wolverine vs. Boba Fett?

I would say its maybe a draw!    smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

3 (edited by BFFC-Mel Friday, February 16, 2007 2:48 pm)

Post Deleted - Zero Fett you have been warned once about posting spam. Do not continue or you will be banned.

Boba Fett, easily. Has enought firepower to blow Wolverine to bleeding pieces. He wouldn't be able to heal fast enough.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Back to topic. I think it would depend if Wolverine had the Adamantium (spelling?) still in his bones. I think if he did he would defeat Boba. But if he didn't he wouldn't.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Back to topic. I think it would depend if Wolverine had the Adamantium (spelling?) still in his bones. I think if he did he would defeat Boba. But if he didn't he wouldn't.

How can he defeat Boba? All he has are those stupid claws.....

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Wolverine also has a healing factor and hightened senses.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

8 (edited by draco fett Friday, February 16, 2007 3:19 pm)

I'm not sure how Mandalorian Steel would stand up to Adamantium. I think that it would yield after a few hits. If that is true, then Boba would probably be killed. He might be able to take Woverine out with him via a detanator of some sort.

I think Adamantium is supposed to be indestructible so I think it would beat Mandalorian Steel.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

10 (edited by Mandalorian Assassin Friday, February 16, 2007 8:20 pm)

Wolverine's got Adamantium claws (which are, in fact, indestructible), and a healing factor, and he's a berserker.  So far, so good.  Boba has Mandalorian training, too many weapons to count, a deadly mind, and seemingly no visible emotion.  IF Fett let Wolverine get up close, he's probably finished.  So Fett would have to keep himself at a distance from Wolverine ( the word JETPACK comes to mind smile ).  Mandalorian steel wouldn't stand up to Adamantium wielded with expertise, and fury for very long.  Boba would realise this, and stay at a distance, unless he's gone completetly insane, or doesn't know Wolverine very well.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I think this is another fight that is resolved via scenario.  If Boba Fett knows that Wolverine is going to attack him, and he has ample time to prepare traps, and a plan, then no doubt, Boba Fett would conquer.  He would probably use magnets or something, or use Wolverines skills against himself.

I think that even if he didn't know wolverine was coming, he would still get away, and learn enough about wolvering to defeat him the second time.

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

Note: Wolverine cant fly! and Boba can! and keyword: Flamethrower!

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

Remember though, Wolverine has a healing factor and very mean temper. He uses both to his advantage. Fett would have to put him down from a distance. Even then I think Wolverine would keep coming.

No one knows how old Wolverine truly is due to his healing factor. Therefore no one has managed to kill him yet.

BFFC Moderator

Wolverine cannot die his skeletal system is made up of the Adamantium.... which is indestructable so it all comes down to how long can boba run and since Wolverine techincally doesnt age as fast either boba loses because he dies of old age

I think I saw in one comic Wolverine had his face blown off by a grenade and he still had it grow back.  So like Mandalorian said it's all about the scenarios.  And is that draco is see double posting?!  The end times are coming!

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

i've changed my mind about a draw i think boba WOULD win easily coz hes got a jetpack. so HA HA HA!! wolverine.   smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Mace_Windu_ wrote:

Wolverine cannot die his skeletal system is made up of the Adamantium.... which is indestructable so it all comes down to how long can boba run and since Wolverine techincally doesnt age as fast either boba loses because he dies of old age

Wolverine could die if all of the flesh, organs, etc. were to be vaperised from his body. This happened to him in "Days of Future Past," an alternate universe comic.

green helmeted fett wrote:

i've changed my mind about a draw i think boba WOULD win easily coz hes got a jetpack. so HA HA HA!! wolverine.

Jetpacks do not last very long, especially if Boba is using his flame thrower. If Wolverine got his claws in Boba's jetpack, he would likely send Fett flying off in to some larg pit tongue . I doubt that Fett could kill any of the main Weapon X projects, especially Deadpool, Wolverine, and Sabertooth.

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Remember though, Wolverine has a healing factor and very mean temper. He uses both to his advantage. Fett would have to put him down from a distance. Even then I think Wolverine would keep coming.

No one knows how old Wolverine truly is due to his healing factor. Therefore no one has managed to kill him yet.

He lived through World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and looks like he's 30 some years old.  He was once hurled six city blocks, staight through the buildings along the way, and got back up to fight the second he hit the ground.  His healing factor is strong, but with the loss of too much flesh, or vital organs, he would die. 
Boba's flamethrower would drain his jetpack fuel too fast, and if Wolveine got his claws into said jetpack, Fett's in trouble.  Fett would have to keep himself at a distance (like I said earlier) in order to kill Wolverine.  He'd probably use up all his thermal detoonators, his jetpack missile, and any other explosive device that he has to blast off enough skin to kill Wolverine.

although i beleive wolverein would win i still have faith for boba, Boba can always find away. But what i really think is, is that they would be buds smile

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

You guys, honeslty.  I think that Boba Fett, after a few seconds of fighting would realize that Wolverine is almost invincible.  He would then either esape, or improvise, and find a way.

I'm guessing he would escape, and get some sort of a giant magnet weapon and own wolverine.

If Boba knew that Wolverine was after him in the first place, or if Boba was after Wolverine, I don't think it would be a contest, Boba would have everything planned long before the fight even took place.

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

its not that easy to trick Wolverine u have to remeber he has very good instincts and would know if boba was planning somethin

He has an uncanny knack for foiling plans.  He would sense something's not right, and Boba would have to fight him straight on.  Which is the contest that I was wondering which of the two would win in. (Does that make sense?  Sounds odd to me)

Gas cloud a mix of poison and acid, even with his regeneration when you nevous system shuts down and you exposed flesh and organs liquify indistrctable skeleton or not you die. Fett win's

wizardofcars wrote:

Gas cloud a mix of poison and acid, even with his regeneration when you nevous system shuts down and you exposed flesh and organs liquify indistrctable skeleton or not you die. Fett win's

Good idea, wrong combination. Wolverine's healing factor can destroy any poison in his system well before it can do any real harm. The acid would do nothing as it would not kill him fast enough.

The only thing that I've ever heard cancel Wolverine's healing factor was an adamantium bullet (gets stuck in his body and since it is indestructable it can't be destroyed) coated with a quick killing poison. It did not kill him, but all of his healing must go to this poison or else he will die. Therefore any damage done while the bullet is still in him cannot be healed.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

but im sure wolverine would eventually dig it out with his own claws