Topic: Mace Vs Dooku

Who do u think would win just curious?

Re: Mace Vs Dooku

I bet my money on Dooku(not really, I'm broke)

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

lol honestly i think Mace he is very skilled with a lightsaber more skilled then most people realize

I think that Mace would win because he can beat Palpy but Yoda can't. Yoda would have beaten Dooku on Geonosis (That's why he ran away), and Mace is a better swordsman than the little green garden gnome. My money's on Mace. (All of my $85; I'm only 11 yrs old)

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

5 (edited by draco fett Thursday, February 8, 2007 1:01 pm)

Emperor Palpatine let himself get beaten by Mace to make it appear tht the Jedi were evil to Anakin. Yoda is certainly more powerful than Mace. Either way, I would that Mace would win.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

One word: Shatterpoint.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

lol yah but shatterpoint does not come at command so....

I'll go with Yoda on this one.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Windu. Hands down. Every time.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

It all goes down to Force Powers vs. Lightsabers.

If they fight using Force Powers, Dooku would win hands down.

If they fought using Lightsabers, it would be a close match, but I have to go with Mace.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

I believe Dooku has a slight edge in force powers, but Mace is slightly better in lightsaber combat. After all, Mace put up a good fight against Palpatine. I say it's a tie; it could go either way.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

I think...................... dooku! he's got that old fencing stile and...um he's older which seems to be a bonus for a jedi ...atleast until you get to be about 700. anyway, dooku kicks butt, sith all seem to be better than jedi... besides the jedi like... let themselves be beaten. Luke skywalker is the only jedi that kicks any sith butt, except anikin, but he was practically on the dark side anyway

lie less, by telling the truth less, by talking less and thinking more....hey you can't say it doesn't work... for all of us. [url=http://www.myspace.com/crayonsofdarkness]www.myspace.com/crayonsofdarkness[/url]

Sharra Fett wrote:

I'll go with Yoda on this one.

??? its between Dooku and Windu...

Anyway, Windu seems to be able to repell force powers pretty well. And with his vapaad (sp?) fighting style and Shatterpoint, I'd say Mace takes the lead on saber combat. So in the end I'd say close fight, but Windu takes the win in my book.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

yah Vapaad is my favorite saber style because it has some Dark side used by a light side jedi

15 (edited by the outline Saturday, March 10, 2007 2:49 pm)

Mace_Windu_ wrote:

lol honestly i think Mace he is very skilled with a lightsaber more skilled then most people realize

mace_windu, you are right, mace is  very skilled at the saber probably more skilled than dooku, but to answer ur question dooku is much more skilled in the force than mace so it would be an extremely close battle.  hard to tell, but if i had to pick one probably Dooku.

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

Lightning is quite effective. My bet's on Dooku.

But as both Yoda and Obi-Wan proved, you can block lightning. If Obi could do it in AOTC, Mace could any day. And then it would be up to sabers. I'm not totally sure who would win then, as both of their styles are quite effective, but I have a feeling it would be Mace.

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

18 (edited by the outline Saturday, March 10, 2007 2:55 pm)

Commander Appo wrote:

I think that Mace would win because he can beat Palpy but Yoda can't. Yoda would have beaten Dooku on Geonosis (That's why he ran away), and Mace is a better swordsman than the little green garden gnome. My money's on Mace. (All of my $85; I'm only 11 yrs old)

Commander Appo, Palpatine lost to Mace on purpose to show to Anakin that the jedi were the evil ones. If palpitine really wanted 2 he could Have killed mace just as fast as the other 3 jedi he had to fight. btw yoda could own mace, with the saber or the force.

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

Yoda, I mean, Dooku, wins.

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

Mace Windu is probably one of my favorite Jedi, but he got owned by Papa Palpatine.  I'm going with Dooku

No disintegrations, No fun