Re: Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2 Petition.

count me in !

they realy need to give Boba his own game.... big_smile

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam. - "A warrior is more than his armor"

I'm for it under the condition that they actually put some effort into it instead of pulling it out of their rears. They've proven that they can make good games but they're not the most consistent bunch and I'm sick of seeing Boba's cult fallowing used to make a quick buck.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

This topic is dead

Maybe it won't be if the Force Unleashed II fans realize that Boba Fett being added to the story makes it more interesting and thus finally spin off into Bounty Hunter II

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Here's hoping...  I never had the chance to play the first Bounty Hunter game, but I remember the original advertising and wanted to play soooooooo badly....  Would love to get a second chance with a new addition.

But more importantly, I don't want them to touch Boba unless they take the time to get a couple of really damn good authors and script writers.  As fairyblood said, they've pawned off a lot of crap on us Fett fans just to turn a profit for a while, especially recently.  If they don't want to take the time to put a real effort into his story, I'd prefer they leave the game dead..

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

^ Yeah I'm thinking of buying Bounty Hunter off amazon or something now since I never got a chance to play it either but I agree with your second point too - I'd much rather take nothing over a second rate story. Same goes for the upcoming appearance in The Force Unleashed 2 I'm hoping that it's not just some cheap way to try and draw in fans.

I saw a pretty good trailer where the creators were talking about the project, and looking at what they had in mind I'm pretty excited about Force Unleashed II.  If only the same team was given an equally large budget and a good team of writers to work on Bounty Hunter, or maybe even better a return to Republic Commando under KT's rein.  Perhaps a return of the Commando game would hasten in the over-due death blows we're going to need to take apart the cartoon era storylines that have been added to Star Wars...  We know it's going to happen eventually; almost every other EU plot out there has been stepped on one way or another

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Im in!!! Sone Wesell cmdranna@gmail.com big_smile

My father was Mandalorian. So I can fight AND cook.

Yes! I will sign for sure smile I LOVE Boba Fett.

If I haven't signed before I'll sign again.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I'm both surprised, and quite honored, that people have still supported this thread. I posted this years ago. Wow....amazing

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

That's great, Gustavo! We're always here for 'ya if you have any more replies or new topics.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hey is it too late? If not count my vote/me in!

Add Vheh to that list!

Who knows?

190 (edited by HunterOfTheWeb064 Tuesday, January 9, 2018 7:46 pm)

I’ll gladly 100% that game! Just please make sure it’s not developed by EA. smile

100+. HunterOfTheWeb064

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

This should have happened years ago. Count me in.