Re: George Lucas

Actually he had them drop dead...
I meant the movies seem to be all about the jedi and the sith, not about the Empire and the Rebel Alliance. Well, atleast that's what I thought after watching the Empire strikes back. I think Han Solo, Chewbacca and Boba Fett are much better characters, better than any jedi or sith lord. I don't see why people like the jedi so much (actually I like Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, but they were the only jedi I liked)...

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

IG-88 wrote:

he cant exactly have them dropping dead everywhere.

You mean like that the end of episode 3? and in the arena in episode 2?

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Not like I don't dig Boba and all, but guys, come on: The Flanneled One is the creator of the Saga, and without him, and his maniacal plot to take over moviemaking and have his way with his films, there would be no Boba Fett.

True, he had no plans for Fett to survive the Sarlaac, but in the end, we fans had our way, and George gave us the nod, including Fett in EU.

Doesn't he at least deserve props for that?

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Yeah, true I'm just saying why? why have the Empire just die why have Boba just die it seems like the only reason whhe created Star Wars is because of the Jedi, not even the sith have as much recognition as the jedi. Not that I hate the Jedi Obi-Wan is awesome but why?

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Generally, the public prefers the protagonists to be featured and we all know Lucas loves Jedi.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Ursula wrote:

Not like I don't dig Boba and all, but guys, come on: The Flanneled One is the creator of the Saga, and without him, and his maniacal plot to take over moviemaking and have his way with his films, there would be no Boba Fett.

True, he had no plans for Fett to survive the Sarlaac, but in the end, we fans had our way, and George gave us the nod, including Fett in EU.

Everything would still be good if Star Wars and Boba Fett didn't exist.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Ursula wrote:

Everything would still be good if Star Wars and Boba Fett didn't exist.

I disagree, Star Wars is the basis for all moral society.

Hail to the King Baby!!

Plus without Lucas we'd have to deal with dull special effects.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Plus without Lucas we'd have to deal with dull special effects.

ILM saved society as we know it

Hail to the King Baby!!