Re: Old Republic RPG

"Of course" Territ said. "Wouldnt miss a battle for a worlds ransom." Territ walked towards the hangers end and looked out across Duxun. "Seems weird that so many wars have been faught here." He sat down and dangeled his legs over the side.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

Shion went to join him, having a good look over the moon as well. Some people found the jungle daunting, but she embraced it.

"It's a good place for a war to start," she observed. "You get an army settled here and the terrain makes it nearly impossible to rip them back out. There's a major world not far from here, so this moon would have to be attacked before we could attack them. We're not the first to see that."

"The Jettise think it's something else," she said. "They talk. They say something about the 'dark side' and 'can't hear the Force.' Whatever their superstitons are, they don't like this place. I was thinking about talking to the young one, Xondra about the matter."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Territ shrugged. "Bah, as long as we all live Ill be allirght" Territ layed back and relaxed. "Tired..." Territ yawned and closed his eyes.

Shion stood, suddenly aware of the hour. "You hit the sack, then. I'm going to find Xondra, see what she and her people know about this moon. Jedi are bad enough- if there's Sith here, we already know they're bad news."

With that she departed. They'd captured a good many prisoners, and they were being held in an old armory underground, with a front and rear exit bieng guarded by Mandalorians. Shion entered without trouble and found the redheaded girl with ease.

"Hey, Xondra," she whispered, shaking her gently.

Territ walked into his room, a bottle of ale in hand. He sat down onto his bed and took a swig of his ale. "Uhh.." Territ checked the bandages, gotta kill that droid. He took another swig before setting the bottle on the ground and flopping down onto his bed.

206 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, February 14, 2007 12:10 pm)

"Exclamatory: Greetings master! Shall we go find something to kill?"

"This IS my signature."

((Hey, is it too late too join in? And if it's not, are any of the factions off limits? I'd like to play a mando, but it seems like most are playing them already.))

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

((We can't have more Mandos. However, now would be the perfect time for you to jump in as a Jedi or a Republic soldier. The last one would be the best))

((Welcome Sol! Oh and, hey, Revan, would you mind explaining to who or what HK is speaking to?))

Faux stood up from the table and went to the helpful Mandalorian guard who had been watching over the prisoners for the last shift.

“Excuse me, please,  do you know where I could find Mandalore? I have to talk to him.”

The guard laughed, and simply  waved at her to go back over to the table and finish eating. Faux stared firmly and unmoving with her jaw set, unafraid of the tall, armored soldier.

Slightly  unnerved and annoyed the soldier asked harshly, “What do you want with Mandalore?”

“There’s a question I need answered.” the young girl answered.

“Why don’t you try me?” The Mandalorian angled his helmet to get a better look down at the girl, “I might have the answer you’re looking for.”

“Honor. What is it to you,” She tilted her head toward the other Mandalorians, “To all of you?”

“It’s the only thing worth living for, fighting for, dying for.” The soldier explained and stood a little straighter, “See kid, in the end we’re all just rotting flesh, everybody dies, and when you die, everything you are, were, thought, hoped, felt, and believed all dies with you...Unless you find some way for everyone else that comes after you...to remember it.”

Faux could hear the smile in his voice, “And you can bet,  no one will be forgetting the Mandalorians any time soon.”

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

Name: Solus Gonsar
Race: Human
Alliance: Republic
Alignment (optional): Neutral
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Skin color: Pale
Weapons: DXR-6 Disrupter Rifle, Vibrosword
Gadgets:Standard Issue Republic soldier equipment

(Notes on Character: As I have a family tree/history written up for the Gonsars, I'd rather not modify it too much: So would it be okay if Solus became Mandalorian towards the end of the RPG? He's supposed to be the first in a long line of Mando Gonsars. So maybe he could start out as one of the captured soldiers? As you already said they'd be trained as mandos.Thanks!)

(Other notes: I'm not completely sure where I should jump in at this point, so if someone could mention my character in one of their posts to get me started that would be great.)

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

211 (edited by MandoGirl Friday, February 16, 2007 3:45 pm)

((Yeah, that'd be great! Just don't be 'okay' with being captured by the Mandalorians. We're slaughtering your people by the millions, remember? And Shion is talking to Xondra in the room with the other captives, so you could get involved there.))

((Oh, and Revan? If you're going to do one-liners, please tell us who you're talking to.))

(Oh......HK was talking to Shion, The only other person he calls master besides Revan.)

"This IS my signature."

"No, not yet, we aren't in battle," Shion hissed, waving her hands back and forth in front of her. "Please, lower your voice. Tired men don't train well, you know?"

i have! for your information i made a made up character to fight in the clone wars allow me to explain -
name  - jetrooper
affliliation - clone
woc - blaster pistol, armour, mines and thermal detonaters

draco, helped me write this!! so thanks draco!  smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

This isn't the clone wars, it's the Old Republic!!! *tearing hair out here* The Clone Wars won't happen for another 4000 years!! If you want to post in this topic, as a character, you have to follow the requirements I outlined in the very beginning. So, go ahead, make a Jedi or a Republic soldier. But post in-character, make it relevent, and post your profile for me to OK it first.

Just curious, have you ever done this before?

Green, you cannot be a clone-trooper (or any varition thereof) here, because this takes place long before the movies. Also when you create your character, you play as that character. You do not just post random comments, which happens to be spam.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Draco, you're my hero.

This role playing game is not about the Clone Wars.

Umm, thank you MandoGirl? I don't get that a lot.

You seem to have removed the thorn in my side. I'm joking around with the 'hero' statement, but seriously, thanks for helping get this under control.

are you talking to him or me?!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Him. Now, I think this topic has been filled up enough with OOC chaos. If you want to talk to me, PM me.

I thought that were joking, MandoGirl (and hopping, I do not want a stalker tongue ).

She was talking to me. Green, unless you start role playing, stop posting in this topic.

do you still take me for your friend? even after that chaos?

yeah, but this needs to be sorted out! whether you like it or not ARC!!