Re: Old Republic RPG

((Hes talking to Faux))

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

177 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, February 7, 2007 8:30 am)

Ya. Shion can't hear HK. She is eating with Territ.

"This IS my signature."

Blastdangit!!! Ya gotta specify these things! Lol now I feel REALLY stupid...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Dont feel stupid

"He's... fried, or something," Shion explained to Territ. "It's got the most bizarre linguistic programing I've ever seen, and claims it's a Systech creation. Furthermore, it acts like its on our side... so I'm baffled. Mandalore gave him the OK, but it's not our fault if he gets torn limb-from-limb by an angry zakkeg, right?"

"Wont be our fault." Territ said lifting his spoon out of his soup and putting it  into his mouth. "I feel like going to capture one of those big flying beasts, what are they called? Oh ya Drexls, make a good mount."

"We should try to recruit the Beast Riders, too," Shion added. "They're warrior people, too. Much like us. And they can teach us how to tame those things."

She peered around at the mess hall, well populated by the Mandalorians and their captives. HK was talking to Faux near one wall of the room. Shion turned back to her food. Mandalore or no, she'd scrap that droid herself if he hurt the girl. Then she returned to more pleasant thoughts of drexl-mounted Mandalorian warriors.

Territ looked at her."That would be nice" Territ said taking a bite out of some nearby meat. "Flying over the battle field would be a great sight and drop some bombs on them"

"I love my basilisk, don't get me wrong," Shion agreed, "but I think something about being that close to the action, the new perspective on the battle... I'm sorry," she said, grinning. "There's just so much that could be done with a few of those things. It's a brilliant idea- you should bring it to Mandalore."

"Ill leave the planing to the planers" Territ said leaning back in his chair."I wouldnt trade in a tank chair for a pair of wings, unless those wings were attatched to my back and not something else. Like a jet pack but a wing pack you know?" Territ lifted up his soup bowl and drunk the rest of it. "Good meal"

Shion sighed, polished off her meal as well, and stood up. "Speaking of my baby," she said, "I'm going to see how the hangar's held up." She grinned, hands itching to be at the controls of her darling basilisk again. As soon as word had come around to her clan that they were going to Dxun, Shion had been ready to rain fire on Onderon from their base on the moon. Territ loved his tanks, this was true. But it was often joked that the reason Shion wasn't married was because her only true love was her basilisk war droid.

Territ got up "Ill go with you, this place is dull anyways." Territ said jokinly as he and Shion walked out of the mess hall. "Have you named yours yet Shion? Your Basilisk"

Shion, of course, had been mulling over a few names, though she'd added a new one to the list. But Territ didn't need know that. She did her best to look unfazed by the question.

"No, not yet. Been a busy couple weeks, you know?" she said. "But I'm narrowing it down. I think I've got a pretty good idea."

"Ya Ive hadent gotten one yet either." Territ said, good thing his skin was grey, he was kinda blushing. "Ive been thinking alot thou"

"Any ideas?" she asked, taking an easy pace toward the hangar. "Though I imaging you've had a lot to think about too, huh?"

Territ looked at her, "How bout *Duxun's Fire*" Territ suggested. Terrut shrugged and walked beside her. "You got any ideas for my tank's name?"

192 (edited by MandoGirl Wednesday, February 7, 2007 8:59 pm)

"I like it," she said, smiling. She was Mandalorian to be sure, for there was something of a fire in her eyes when she spoke of such things. "It'll serve as a pleasant reminder as to what happens when you stand against the might of Mandalore once she goes to other worlds."

Faux froze in complete shock when she heard the droid's response. What?! How?! When?

The padawan exhaled carefully, recollecting herself and pretended to eat, she spoke casually as though talking in front of her at nothing at all, "So there's some sort of plan then?"

Escape?! Freedom! Away from the world of such confusing greys and back home again to where everything made sense and the enemy was evil and the good were always led by the Jedi. Faux's heart soared with the overwhelming whirlpool of pleasant ideas, while she scratched her nose casually pretending to feel nothing at all.

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

"Answer: We must not discuss this now.........Yes! these are Mandalorian Heavy Pistols! Modified to fire in 5-shot bursts!" HK quickly changed the subject.

"This IS my signature."

Territ kicked up dirt as he walked"I guess" He looked up into the night sky,"To calm here, feels uneasy" Territ said as they reached the hanger.

"All that means is we get to fight again soon," she said, moving quickly through the lines of vehicles until she found one, a basilisk war droid with the mythosaur skull emblazoned on it in black and gold. She grinned and wrapped her arms as far around it as far as she could. "My baby!" she said fondly, a grin on her face. "Onderon, here we come!"

Territ looked at it. "Onderon? You sure, thats not the best place for us Mandos." Territ said as he helped Shion onto her Basilisk. "Oh well, so am I going?"

She waved a dismissive hand as she jumped in, checking to make sure everything was in order. "There's nothing but jungle on Dxun," she said as if it were as plain as day. "But the Onderonians have joined with the Republic, and they have a lot of resorces. Mandalore plans to launch the crusade from here, but Onderon's going to be the first to go."

Finding that everything was in order except for a couple of spiders that had found their way in, Shion got back out. "And I'm going to be on the front lines for the assault."

She paused for a moment. "To answer your question, I'd like you to go with us," she said. "You're a good warrior. We could all use you there. But it's your choice, of course."

"Of course I'm going, you get into to much trouble with out me" Territ said jokingly. "So you think that beast of yours can carry a tank?"

"A basilisk is built for speed and firepower, not for transport," she said, not a lecture, but a fact. "But Mandalore will have to drop ground troops. I'll meet you down there?" She raised her eyebrows hopefully.