Topic: RPG - Battledome II: The Cleansing
Well itÃ¢Â€Â™s been quite a number of years since the original Battledome RPG so I figured it was time to dust off the concept and give it another go. The original Battledome was the first RPG on BFFC to actually have an ending. LetÃ¢Â€Â™s home this one is just as successful.
Forty years prior to SW: The Phantom Menace
Welcome to the world of Teth ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Teth ) a world controlled by the Hutts. Gerba the Hutt is the ruler in residence. Like all Hutts he loves power and he loves what it brings: the chance to do whatever he wants.
Gerba has a lust for blood. His dungeons are full and his minions are many. Yet he wants a warrior like no other: one that is extremely efficient but under his firm hand.
Like all Hutts Gerba likes a show, he likes to entertain so he has come up with a terrible plan. He has built a huge Battledome with an arena that can hold thousands. He plans on throwing in his prisoners, traitors and other undesirables as fresh meat for his contestants and once the contestants are done with them, theyÃ¢Â€Â™ll turn on each other. There can only be one survivor.
To lure in the best of the best, Gerba had put out an invitation along with a 20 million credit reward to the winner, who will be under contract to Gerba for the next 10 years (or until their death) - he's been a bit sketchy with that information.
So roll up, roll up Ã¢Â€Â“ itÃ¢Â€Â™s battle time!
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However your character will be expendable, in this RPG there can only be one winner, unless you find an alternate way...
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die. If youÃ¢Â€Â™re in the Battledome arena you will die. To get medical help you must escape the Battledome arena Ã¢Â€Â“ good luck with that. If your character is lingering for too long the HuttÃ¢Â€Â™s watchmen will finish you off.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
Name: Tressah Kenx
Species: Rattataki http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rattataki
Brief History: Tressah is a natural fighter like all of her species. She has travelled to many worlds but got caught up with some spice slavers that had her heading for a nasty end. She managed to escape her bindings and stowed aboard the slaver ship until it landed on Teth. She managed to get off but was quickly apprehended by GerbaÃ¢Â€Â™s thugs. She was to be a dancing girl but she was considered too ugly with her pale skin and bald head Ã¢Â€Â“ plus she couldnÃ¢Â€Â™t dance. She was thrown into the dungeon where she was left to rot.
Weapons: Only what she can get her hands on. Is a fighter by nature.
Appearance: but no tats.
Whispers had been echoing around the dark stone dungeons. There was to be a mass release it was said. Tressah didnÃ¢Â€Â™t believe a word of it. She sat on the cold stone floor trying to ignore the stench of urine, blood and decay that permeated everything.
She should be used to the stench by now but it seemed to get more overpowering each day. Or at least she assumed that, it was hard to distinguish day and night in the dungeons. Food was served so infrequently that she couldnÃ¢Â€Â™t gage what time it was.
A greasy looking Gran walked by, his three eyes peering into the dark cell. Tressah had named him Sleazy in her own thoughts. The goat-faced guard liked to lord it over the prisoners, although Tressah had a feeling that they didnÃ¢Â€Â™t get paid much for their job, they enjoyed it enough to stay on.
Sleazy tilted his head sideways and looked at not only Tressah but the other two occupants of the cell: one human male and one Zabrak female. He grinned a toothy smile. Ã¢Â€ÂœYous are going to be in a big show tomorrow.Ã¢Â€Â
The human, known as Otto, looked up Ã¢Â€ÂœYeah and candy is going to fall from the sky.Ã¢Â€Â
Sleazy laughed, Ã¢Â€ÂœIs no joke. Gerba wants a big fight, find new warrior to work for him, many slaves and prisoners to be slaughtered as a show of prowess.Ã¢Â€Â
Ã¢Â€ÂœThatÃ¢Â€Â™s a big word for you,Ã¢Â€Â the Zabrak said with a glare, Ã¢Â€ÂœDid it hurt your brain.Ã¢Â€Â
Sleazy slammed the wall with his hand, Ã¢Â€ÂœYou die soon, I will enjoy watching.Ã¢Â€Â
Tressah looked at the other two, Ã¢Â€ÂœI have a feeling he may actually be telling the truth.Ã¢Â€Â
Ã¢Â€ÂœJust peachy,Ã¢Â€Â Otto said as he ran a hand through his hair.
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...