Re: How old are you?

I'm turning 20 tomorrow. 20 on the 20th, it's my special birthday. smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

202 (edited by wizardofcars Friday, January 19, 2007 12:58 pm)

Re: How old are you?

Congrats. and Happy Birthday  smile

Re: How old are you?

Happy slightly early birthday!

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: How old are you?

Happy birthday, Miba!!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Re: How old are you?

Happy 20th B-day Miba!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

206 (edited by Miba Saturday, January 20, 2007 5:48 pm)

Re: How old are you?

smile Thanks. It was a fairly uneventful birthday, but I did make a pretty cake. And my mom gave me a Wii game. Trauma Center: Second Opinion.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: How old are you?

Cool. Happy Birthday big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: How old are you?

Happy B-day smile.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: How old are you?

I'm a whopping 38, and Infamous (to know him is to love him) will be a old bounty hunter of 49 in November. I'm an Aries, he's a scorpio. Year of the monkey, year of the dog.

Enjoy the skin you're in while you're in it folks!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

Re: How old are you?

You know Infamous? How's he doing? Haven't heard from him in ages.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: How old are you?

i'm 15. i'll be 16 on april 18th smile

fettish: everybody has one

Re: How old are you?

I'm 13 14 on March 3rd

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Re: How old are you?

My age is classified info, but I will say I'm probably younger than you would expect.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: How old are you?

let me guess, around 19, or 20 right. Either that or 14, or 15

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Re: How old are you?

Hello Miba, yep I know old Infamous alright, he's my older brother. He wants to know if you're still interested in law enforcement, he remembers you , Jonas, Ursula and Clone Trooper (he mentioned a few others) and knows a few newbies like myself and Fettish.

I'm sure what you really want to know is how he 's doing. Went through all his cancer treatments like the old trooper he is,and he's fine, cranky as ever. He sends his best regards to all his Mando buddies old and new.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

Re: How old are you?

Cool!

I'm not interested in law enforcement anymore, but I don't really have any other plans for the future. I am a manager at my job now though.
Janos has no time to post anymore cause she's in art college.
Ursula you can see around from time to time.
Not sure on CT.

Aww, sorry on the cancer things, but I'm glad to know he's doing alright. smile

Anyway guess we should get back to topic.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: How old are you?

fett3393 wrote:

let me guess, around 19, or 20 right. Either that or 14, or 15

You're a good guesser......

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

218 (edited by -Fettish- Friday, February 2, 2007 8:15 pm)

Re: How old are you?

I'm 32.  Wheee...  LOL

Capricorn/Tiger

*waves to Infamous and Virtualbettie*  smile

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"

Re: How old are you?

Miba wrote:

Cool!

I'm not interested in law enforcement anymore, but I don't really have any other plans for the future. I am a manager at my job now though.
Janos has no time to post anymore cause she's in art college.
Ursula you can see around from time to time.
Not sure on CT.

Aww, sorry on the cancer things, but I'm glad to know he's doing alright. smile

Anyway guess we should get back to topic.

Remember that as long as their is society their will be a need for cops and teachers.

Re: How old are you?

Teachers yes, police, no. If every person owned a gun, their would be almost no crime. Take notice of Switzerland.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

221 (edited by wizardofcars Monday, February 5, 2007 12:46 pm)

Re: How old are you?

You still need them for dommestic disputes. Man comes home drunk hits wife, should she A: shoot or B: call police? If you pick A. you go from vic. to agressor in the eyes of the law.
In B. you are still the vic. but the purportrator of the offense is punished under the law.

Re: How old are you?

There will always be a need for grocery stores. People have to eat. wink

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: How old are you?

wizardofcars wrote:

You still need them for dommestic disputes. Man comes home drunk hits wife, should she A: shoot or B: call police? If you pick A. you go from vic. to agressor in the eyes of the law.
In B. you are still the vic. but the purportrator of the offense is punished under the law.

If the wife had a gun with her, the husband would have to be pretty drunk to hit her. If he started beating her, more than just a couple of punches, doing real damage, she could shoot him in self-defense.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

224

Re: How old are you?

draco fett wrote:
wizardofcars wrote:

You still need them for dommestic disputes. Man comes home drunk hits wife, should she A: shoot or B: call police? If you pick A. you go from vic. to agressor in the eyes of the law.
In B. you are still the vic. but the purportrator of the offense is punished under the law.

If the wife had a gun with her, the husband would have to be pretty drunk to hit her. If he started beating her, more than just a couple of punches, doing real damage, she could shoot him in self-defense.

Yup, it's called the Make My Day law in Colorado. If it's on your property and you're shooting in defense, you can get out of prosecution.

Re: How old are you?

draco fett wrote:

Teachers yes, police, no. If every person owned a gun, their would be almost no crime. Take notice of Switzerland.

I believe that, somewhere in Texas in is unlawful not to own a gun, therefore there can be no felons in this certain city.  What laws does Switzerland follow anyway?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]