Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Welcome aboard! *Helmet nod*

GeekPharm wrote:

Hi all,

Brand new member, mostly here for the forums (especially the Mandalorian discussion boards. Lol) I've loved Boba for a very long time,and while I would love to have a set of armor, I've accepted that that will never happen because i don't have the money or the skill set to make one myself. So I'll be content admiring everyone else's amazing work. Thanks for letting me join

Hey Everyone,

Hope you, your families, and friends are staying happy and healthy in 2020.

I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan since my father suggested I rent the original trilogy around the age of 3 or 4; thankfully the movie rental store down the street had the unaltered original trilogy! A few years later when the films were re-released in theatres I was truly hooked.

I’ve always been a fan of Boba and Bossk and have been drawing mashups with the two characters in classic Calvin and Hobbes style for 7 years now.

Looking forward to good chats, and good times.

Happy holidays everyone!

Kevbofett, great introduction! Welcome! Glad to have you here. Love the convos you're starting/having already, too!

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hey, welcome kevobot!

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(

Welcome aboard KevboFett! *Helmet nod*

Kevbofett wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Hope you, your families, and friends are staying happy and healthy in 2020.

I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan since my father suggested I rent the original trilogy around the age of 3 or 4; thankfully the movie rental store down the street had the unaltered original trilogy! A few years later when the films were re-released in theatres I was truly hooked.

I’ve always been a fan of Boba and Bossk and have been drawing mashups with the two characters in classic Calvin and Hobbes style for 7 years now.

Looking forward to good chats, and good times.

Happy holidays everyone!

Hey fellow Fett fans,

I have been a frequent visitor for years but decided to join in finally. Happy Holiday greetings to you and yours.

I was in first grade when "A New Hope" came out. Needless to say I was the Star Wars demographic. I think I saw the film 10 times at the theater, no exaggeration. I had the Burger Chef posters, and my neighbor was a truckdriver who searched the country for a Jawa figure for me. You remember the Jawa figures were hard to find.

In Empire that shot of all the bounty hunters captured my imagination and suddenly I had several favorite characters.

However when they "killed" Boba in Return, I actually became less of a fan of the films. It made me so angry.

Anyways good to be here, enjoying reading as always, but this time I am a member.

I saved up and got Boba in the mail and he instantly became my favorite character.

Welcome new folks!

I joined back in like 2006 and was active on and off until about 2012. Well, given recent events and I am back again and hope to stay for a while. It's wonderful we have this community to geek out when the itch strikes to discuss all things Boba Fett. big_smile

Major kudos to BFFC Admin and the rest of the BFFC Team for keeping this place going and giving us the content we crave. <3

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

BFFC Manji wrote:

Welcome new folks!

I joined back in like 2006 and was active on and off until about 2012. Well, given recent events and I am back again and hope to stay for a while. It's wonderful we have this community to geek out when the itch strikes to discuss all things Boba Fett. big_smile

Major kudos to BFFC Admin and the rest of the BFFC Team for keeping this place going and giving us the content we crave. <3

Welcome back!

Y'all need a better PR team, I just found you guys the other day smile

I jest, thank you for your effort in the endeavor.

Broski Fett wrote:

Y'all need a better PR team, I just found you guys the other day smile

I jest, thank you for your effort in the endeavor.

Np! Welcome.

yo! new member here. i didn't know about the website til a day or two ago and decided to join. also, going strong since '96? never knew, but way to go, guys! i'm horrible on introductions, but i guess i can start by saying that (and i'm almost scared to admit here) i wasn't really a boba/jango fan til recently and i grew this fangirl thirst for both, and since watching the mandalorian, that thirst multiplied upon learning that boba is going through a possible redemption arc! also, i wonder if there are any lgbt+ fans on here besides me...

This is the Way(TM)

rainbowbread (Slave II) wrote:

yo! new member here. i didn't know about the website til a day or two ago and decided to join. also, going strong since '96? never knew, but way to go, guys! i'm horrible on introductions, but i guess i can start by saying that (and i'm almost scared to admit here) i wasn't really a boba/jango fan til recently and i grew this fangirl thirst for both, and since watching the mandalorian, that thirst multiplied upon learning that boba is going through a possible redemption arc! also, i wonder if there are any lgbt+ fans on here besides me...

Hey dude! Glad to have you here on BFFC.
I hope you enjoy your stay, as many of us are just as passionate as you are haha

P.s.: You're not the only lgbt Boba fan wink

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)