Topic: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

24 hours until the next episode, so starting up the thread.

Spoilers Ahead

Mentions of "Mandalorians" plural being sought out in the last episode, so who might they be?

When will we see Temuera Morrison and will he say something like in the "Holiday Special" – "I am Boba Fett" – to get out of the "man with no name" state that he's currently in? (Let your head canon go wild, but he wasn't officially name checked yet.)

IMDb conveniently swapped their wrong Episode 2 photo over to Episode 3, which is the boat picture. Maybe they'll be right this time, but who knows with not-yet-released content on there.

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1emdmn4pu6d21p16apo18a1ohg3.png

Index

See our threads for past episodes:

Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 1

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

2 (edited by BroBa Fett Thursday, November 12, 2020 5:04 am)

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

It’ll be interesting that we will possibly see a boat journey in this episode. There’s been water stuff but I don’t feel like I’ve ever seen a boat journey in it. It might not seem like much to some, but it feels interesting to me.

BFFC Admin wrote:

IMDb conveniently swapped their wrong Episode 2 photo over to Episode 3, which is the boat picture. Maybe they'll be right this time, but who knows with not-yet-released content on there.

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1emdmn4pu6d21p16apo18a1ohg3.png

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

BFFC Admin wrote:

When will we see Temuera Morrison and will he say something like in the "Holiday Special" – "I am Boba Fett" – to get out of the "man with no name" state that he's currently in? (Let your head canon go wild, but he wasn't officially name checked yet.)

We won't be seeing The Man with No Name in this episode, as a matter of fact, I would consider the possibility of not seeing this man again until Season 3.

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

I hope you’re wrong because they haven’t given dat der name check yet lol

HunterOfTheWeb064 wrote:
BFFC Admin wrote:

When will we see Temuera Morrison and will he say something like in the "Holiday Special" – "I am Boba Fett" – to get out of the "man with no name" state that he's currently in? (Let your head canon go wild, but he wasn't officially name checked yet.)

We won't be seeing The Man with No Name in this episode, as a matter of fact, I would consider the possibility of not seeing this man again until Season 3.

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

The trailer from September shows Frog Lady on the boat, so that makes sense to be Episode 3, continuing that storyline:

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1emuo16gqe1j74925c1hagk2f4.png

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Well we WILL be seeing them again (In Jango Fett’s voice). Looks her husband might be with her and that will find out once and for all who Sasha Banks is playing.

BFFC Admin wrote:

The trailer from September shows Frog Lady on the boat, so that makes sense to be Episode 3, continuing that storyline:

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1emuo16gqe1j74925c1hagk2f4.png

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

They’re not hauling rathtars on that freighter are they?!?!

BFFC Admin wrote:

The trailer from September shows Frog Lady on the boat, so that makes sense to be Episode 3, continuing that storyline:

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1emuo16gqe1j74925c1hagk2f4.png

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Katee Sackhoff, who voiced Bo-Katan Kryze on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, just tweeted "is it Friday yet." This kind of tweet seems to relate to The Mandalorian being released on Friday (in ~ 10 hours from now). So, possibly seeing Bo-Katan, hmm?

Helmet nod to BFFC contributor The Real McCoy for spotting this one.

UPDATE: She added a joke in a follow up tweet, in case this has nothing to do with The Mandalorian.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

BFFC Admin wrote:

Katee Sackhoff, who voiced Bo-Katan Kryze on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, just tweeted "is it Friday yet." This kind of tweet seems to relate to The Mandalorian being released on Friday (in ~ 10 hours from now). So, possibly seeing Bo-Katan, hmm?

Helmet nod to BFFC contributor The Real McCoy for spotting this one.

UPDATE: She added a joke in a follow up tweet, in case this has nothing to do with The Mandalorian.

https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/sta … 2497705984

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/10297/t/p1emv80evqp7gilq1p6uarc14ob5.jpeg

The synops (from Google - valid source) :

"The Mandalorian braves high seas and meets unexpected allies"

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/ … _synopsis/

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

7 hours to go

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Boba Fett french, we'll see about all of those three things soon.

Generally, Google is not a publisher but aggregating data from elsewhere, so it's not accurate just because it's a search result, even if the fancier boxed ones.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Google had the right synopsis last week. As was the case with previous series like Rebels and Resistance

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Boba Fett french, true, but they're populating it from some other source. They aren't authoring it. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

With the show just about to drop, enjoy!

Post-view spoilers will be posted here shortly.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Sasha Banks' character is the promo picture for the episode, as seen in the trailer.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Omg! That episode was amazing! And I'm *very* pleased with glee they addressed the seeming discontinuity in Mandalorian culture between the Clone Wars/Rebels and the Mandalorian.

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

GeekPharm, true! The unmasked versus masked debate, polarizing both parties but then finding some things in common after all.

This will be a fan favorite episode.

Nice the Mandos are more "pro" here, highlighting Din is a kinda intermediate bounty hunter. Hopefully the future content with Temuera / Boba will also have that dynamic or even more, whereas with Cobb, they got all of the amateur jokes out of the way (but still endearing – lots of Cobb fans now).

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

"The Heiress" is the name of the episode, directed by Bryce Dallas Howard.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0ddlbk19ffk1mul10frccf3.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0ddvg3lq611je1f0ost7a277.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0de8snjtpjk1ga7mbv1g39c.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0deinb1vphg9mcuq1huqrouh.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0df6ce12cm1des1n3n1fg51jb1p.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0der0q1jcaucscbd16bail.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dj73l3vnod21rgt1b9g13n33.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dm9jvv6k1gob1hp6oc4aa03.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dvam61cj8t3he9am851l5c3.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dsgdc1f0v1j0g1d609pa9sa3.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dsoa21tm17n487c1rf31lvm7.jpg

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

20 (edited by BroBa Fett Friday, November 13, 2020 1:19 am)

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Great episode! It was nice to see them address why most Mandalorian clans we’ve seen can remove their helmets, while Din’s clan cannot.

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

How do y'all always get such high quality screen shots? Does disney provide a media package or something or do you guys have the tech to produce them yourselves?

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

BFFC Admin wrote:

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0ddlbk19ffk1mul10frccf3.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0ddvg3lq611je1f0ost7a277.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0de8snjtpjk1ga7mbv1g39c.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0deinb1vphg9mcuq1huqrouh.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0df6ce12cm1des1n3n1fg51jb1p.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0der0q1jcaucscbd16bail.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dj73l3vnod21rgt1b9g13n33.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dm9jvv6k1gob1hp6oc4aa03.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dvam61cj8t3he9am851l5c3.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dsgdc1f0v1j0g1d609pa9sa3.jpg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en0dsoa21tm17n487c1rf31lvm7.jpg

I described the previous episode as "the calm before the storm"

I was correct. I was very very correct lol.

"This IS my face" -Boba Fett, Twin Engines of Destruction (Page 15)

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

GeekPharm, just Disney+ on a large desktop, then scaled down and sharpened for now. All of these are just from pausing the show and not from Disney's press kit, which I'll post separately on here.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

From Disney's press kit:

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en1nfuvk19ui1ht91kf01kqtm8u5.jpeg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en1nfuvj98ktuu1soa1d3s9et3.jpeg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en1nfuvkprno2p51913kem9k6.jpeg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en1nfuvk1ojc1usk1adn11ero6p4.jpeg

https://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/p1en1nfuvk1ulg1bp415ka19pjtn87.jpeg

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 3

Seeing Katee Sackhoff playing Bo Katan irl, it makes me wish just a little bit more that Ashley Ekstein could have done Ahsoka instead of Rosario Dawson. Don't get me wrong, she'll be amazing, but will be just a little sad not hearing *the* voice (unless they have her redub it all in ADR)