Topic: Star Wars: Force Arena

Boba Fett and Slave I are playable in the mobile game. BFFC has a guild, which connects up to 50 players with a private chat and ability to team up or scrimmage.

Are you playing? If so, post your username below so we can find 'ya.

We also give priority to BFFC members and fans when a spot opens up in the guild, and will keep an eye on applicants that match up to usernames here.

See you on the battlefield! ;-)

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

I play it and think it is really fun but the dumb guild I am with doesn't do anything (Madfire)..... My username is MandosRising. Does anyone play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes too? My username for that one is MandaloreRising and I run a guild called Mando'ade. It used to be really active but now all my players aren't doing anything and it's really gone downhill. I've been thinking about disbanding it but I wasn't sure. If you guys have a guild on there too, I would be happy to join.

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

MandaloreRising wrote:

I play it and think it is really fun but the dumb guild I am with doesn't do anything (Madfire)..... My username is MandosRising. Does anyone play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes too? My username for that one is MandaloreRising and I run a guild called Mando'ade. It used to be really active but now all my players aren't doing anything and it's really gone downhill. I've been thinking about disbanding it but I wasn't sure. If you guys have a guild on there too, I would be happy to join.

Our guild on Force Arena is very active and enthusiastic. Lots of scrimmages and 2 vs. 2 matches. If you look up BFFC and apply, I'll look out for "MandosRising" the next time there's an open slot and try to add 'ya!

As for Galaxy of Heroes, not a player myself, but good to know you are! Feel free to start a brand-new thread called "Galaxy of Heroes" on here to find other players perhaps?

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

I will do that. Thanks.

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

MandaloreRising wrote:

I will do that. Thanks.

Got an open slot so welcome aboard! You're in!

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

Thanks. I'll be on tomorrow, and I'll do my best to be consistently active but I know I won't be able to be on Friday or Saturday. Sorry.

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

Can someone add me in any open slot? My new thread is called Hero Galaxy.

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

adam888 wrote:

Can someone add me in any open slot? My new thread is called Hero Galaxy.

The BFFC guild is still full. They unfortunately limit it to 50 users. What's your username? When there's an opening, I'll look out for it and add 'ya.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

I'm playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes by the name of Black Out. I'm currently in a guild though.

I scored Boba early on and was pretty stoked.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

BFFC-Mel wrote:

I'm playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes by the name of Black Out. I'm currently in a guild though.

I scored Boba early on and was pretty stoked.

If you give Force Arena a try, we got one open slot currently... ;-)

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

I wanted to play it but it seems it's impossible on rooted phone :<

Find my art on www.mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

Mahiyana, ah, that's no fun. Can you get other mobile Star Wars games?

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

13 (edited by Mahiyana Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:43 pm)

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

BFFC Admin wrote:

Mahiyana, ah, that's no fun. Can you get other mobile Star Wars games?

Honestly I didn't try...
Is there any other free (or freemium) mobile game with Boba in it?

Find my art on www.mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

Mahiyana wrote:

Is there any other free (or freemium) mobile game with Boba in it?

Several! Other than Force Arena, there's Star Wars Card Trader and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes with Fett.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

I have to check them out then big_smile

Find my art on www.mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

We've got six new openings to our Force Arena guild. If you're playing and want a fun team to chat/trade/learn with, search for "BFFC" and apply.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Star Wars: Force Arena

It still won't work on my phone :<

Find my art on www.mahiyanacarudla.deviantart.com :)