About our Seagate Boba Fett External Drive Giveaway
- To enter to win, you have to follow Seagate and the Boba Fett Fan Club on Twitter. The exact account links are below under "How To Enter."
- You also need to comment reply on the BFFC post, linked below under "How To Enter." Your reply needs your favorite animated GIF plus the hashtag #Seagate.
- Adding multiple comment replies does not help (nor hurt) your odds of winning: it counts as one entry.
- You need a public (not private) Twitter account to participate. They are free to create and use.
- Like all BFFC giveaways, you do not have to pay to enter and any purchase will not affect your chances of winning.
- For the prize to work as an external drive, please know that it requires a PC, MAC, PlayStation, or Xbox (not included). One USB 3.2 cable is included with the drive. See seagate.com for more info on the product.
- United States residents only.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of entries per platform, e.g. 500 comment replies means 1 in 500 odds.
- We pull the valid entries after the end date, randomly pick an entry from that set, check that they followed both accounts, and then DM (direct message) the individual to confirm a valid U.S. mailing address. If no reply in 24 hours, or a non-U.S. address, we pick a runner up until we have a winner.
- Seagate will ship the mint-condition prize free of charge to the winner.
How to Enter to Win
Where To Enter
BFFC fans win cool "bounty." We've done some sweet giveaways and challenging contests since 1997. See all from present to past.