Written by J. W. Rinzler.
Review on io9.com:
"In addition to the concept art, there are also a ton of set photos, including things like a cast being made of Harrison Ford for the "frozen in carbonite" Han Solo, and Darth Vader and Boba Fett out for a stroll. And there are tons and tons of pieces of script pages and scribbled notes. You get a real sense of what it would have been like to be inside this madhouse of creativity and seat-of-the-pants improvisation."
This book outlines the shooting schedule for "Empire."
* March 22-25, 1979: Jeremy Bulloch's fitting
* April 5-12, 1979 on Stage 2 for Scene 380: Luke Skywalker and Boba Fett on Cloud City
* April 17-30, 1979 on Stage 2 for Scene 381: Princess Leia warns Luke Skywalker (Jeremy Bulloch's cameo)
* Stage 5 for Imperial Star Destroyer for Scene 316: Bounty Hunter Line-up
* May 9-14, 1979 on Stage 2 for Cloud City Corridor and Dining Room, plus Scene 363 and Scene 364 for Vader Trapping Luke's Friends
* May 15, 1979 on Stage 2 for Scene 371: Lando's "Bad Feeling About This" (John Morton's role)
* June 18-27, 1979 on Stage 4 for Carbon Freezing Chamber and Scene 379
* August 23-24, 1979 for 2nd Unit for Slave I interior
The enhanced version of this book includes audio and video. One of the videos is silent film footage of Boba Fett's first public appearance in 1978, where he wears an early pre-production version of the costume at the San Anselmo Community Fair and Parade.
My ReviewLogin to first add a rating, and then you can unlock writing a review.
Next StepLogin to add to list, rate, and review
- No reviews yet.