Retails for $60 but often on sale.
From the manufacturer:
Being a Bounty Hunter you have to be ready for anything. You can prepare, but you never know what you're going to need. GPS and blaster, sure, but what else do you pack? Imperial Peace-Keeping Certificate? Can of carbonite dust with tibanna gas as its accelerant? We recommend you throw a jacket in, just in case. Windbreakers are good that way. They're great for layering. Over the armor. Under the armor. Plus, they can be used as pillows in a pinch. Sometimes the target doesn't show up when or where you think. It's always better to be prepared. Napping, included.
This lightweight windbreaker is designed to look like Boba Fett's armor. The design goes all the way around this full-zip hoodie, and certain special details are embroidered to pop. Ribbed cuffs with drawstring hood and waist to keep the cold out. Well, the natural cold. It can't do much about carbonite freezing. Except ensure you're preserved stylishly.
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Embroidered details
- Full-zip with 2 pockets
- Neck and waist drawstrings
- Materials: 100% polyester shell and sleeve lining; 60% cotton / 40% polyester body and hood lining
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Ages 14