Sometimes called PJs, lounger, or hooded onesie for adults.
Originally retailed for $70.
Overview from ThinkGeek:
Maybe you're a bounty hunter with the 501st, but not every occasion calls for full armor. Driving to an event? Easier without the cape hindering your lane-change head turn. Filling your gas tank? That jetpack may make folks nervously eye the "no smoking" signs. Grocery shopping? The flight suit will protect you from the frozen foods section, but the gloves make it hard to get your money out of your wallet. So for your casual days, let us offer this option: the Boba Fett Lounger.
Think union suit. Think kigurumi. This is that sort of thing with that level of comfort. A one-piece jumpsuit, the fabric is 60% cotton / 40% polyester. It has two front pockets (kangaroo-style) and ribbed cuffs on arms and legs. Zips up the front. Drawstring neck on either side of the hood.
* One-piece loungewear that makes you look like Boba Fett
* Officially-licensed Star Wars apparel
* All-around design for maximum impact
* Zips up the front
* Features hood, drawstring neck, ribbed cuffs on arms and legs
* Does not have butt-flap or footies (because we know you're going to ask)
* Capacity: One adult human
* Materials: 60% cotton / 40% polyester
* Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
Be the first to rate this
ContributorsWe are currently beta testing our contributor system. Please contact us with your BFFC username to request early access.
Bounty ID #1198
- No reviews yet.
↓ BFFC Recommends ↓Policy ↑
↓ BFFC Recommends ↓Learn more about our ad policy. ↑