Under Boba Fett's Helmet

Updated December 13, 2014 11:36 am • Published
Written by • Filed under Headlines

The new Titanium series Boba Fett figure -- already available on eBay, overseas, and some online stores, despite being scheduled for this April -- is the first Boba Fett action figure to have a removable helmet.
Boba Fett unmasked, again

For the first time ever, you can see under Boba Fett's helmet! When you open your brand new action figure, you can remove his metal helmet to see, for the very first time, the face of Boba Fett. Aside from his hands and a couple of pieces of his armor, the figure is cast entirely in heavy die-cast metal. His trusty BlasTech EE-33 blaster is also cast in metal, resting safely in the hands of this galaxy-savvy scourge of all those who dare cross his employers.

Wave 1 also includes Darth Vader. The set is available for pre-order from, a affiliate.

Expect to find the 3.75" Fett for $15-17. The individual Fett figure is available exclusively online through

There is also a paint variant in Wave 1.5, as you can see in the image above, bottom left. took a great picture at the San Diego Comic Con, where the figure was first announced.

See more pictures of the unmasked figures, as prototypes, at

We first reported on this in July 2005, when the Comic Con took place, and again in December 2005.

9 thoughts on “Under Boba Fett's Helmet

1. TB9243 says:

I've already picked up both version of this figure. Found them at several stores in Minnesota.

2. Luke Skywalker says:

I got the Boba Fett transformer and the Boba Fett die-cast metal figure.

3. Zara Orono says:

Heyyyy I saw this at K.B.Toys the other day! -cough- >.>;

I wanted it....but sadly i was out of monies D:

4. Psychokrash says:

I can't see the picture with his helmet off! !_!

5. coolkid says:

looks cool but it looks so tiny
    awesome how you can take off helmat
    wish it wasn't so expensive

6. darth fett says:

Beleive it or not, I got mine at Wal-Mart.

7. turkeyman says:

their are two versions, one that is in complete color and an exclusive all silver. I own the all silver.

8. Turkeyman says:

Without the helmet he somewhat looks like jango and han mixed[darth fett: i also got mine at wal-mart for $14.87]

9. Psychokrash says:

Boba Fett's paler than that. Even though his race is darker in skin tone, considering that he mostly lives in his armor and rarely gets his skin exposed to light, he'd be pretty pale. But I must say, I'm sort of dissapointed on his physical features.

View Results