Halloween is coming up!
Regardless of the time of year, we believe it is always great to dress up as Boba. Here are three options for you: you want to buy a costume, you want to make a costume, or you already have a costume.
- Adults / Teens
- Boba Fett Supreme Edition Costume (2010, Rubies)
- Boba Fett Adult’s Costume (Deluxe and Standard, 2010, Rubies)
- Jango Fett Helmet (2002, Rubies)
- Boba Fett Costume Zip Hoodie (Hot Topic) $67, Amazon.com
- Star Wars Boba Fett Deluxe Adult Costume $47, Amazon.com
- Jango Fett Adult Costume (Deluxe and Standard, 2002, Rubies)
- Jango Fett 2-Piece Helmet / Deluxe Jango Fett Adult Mask
$33, Entertainment Earth or $26, Amazon.com
- Rubies Boba Fett Helmet (1998)
- Boba Fett Electronic Helmet (2010, Hasbro)
- Star Wars Boba Fett Inflatable Jetpack (2010, Rubies)
- Jango Fett Inflatable Jetpack (2010, Rubies)
- Clone Wars Roleplay Blasters Wave 1 $96, Wave 1 Revision $96, Wave 2 Revision 1 $80, Entertainment Earth
- Clone Wars Boba Fett Blaster Rifle
$28, Entertainment Earth or $19, Amazon.com
- Jango Fett’s Blaster (2002)
- Jango Fett 2 Blaster Holster Set (2002)
You can also check out Instructables.com:
- Girl Boba Fett Costume by belcher124
- Boba Fett Bounty Hunter Costume by rittersport
- Star Wars Boba Fett Blaster Halloween Costume by logic bomb
- STEAM PUNK STAR WARS ” BOBA FETT ” by w.bartlett
- How to scratchbuild a Boba Fett costume- using cardboard! by Honus
- How to make your own Star Wars Boba Fett knee armor by logic bomb
- Build child-sized Boba Fett armour using the Pepakura method by dpalma
- How-to make Star Wars Boba Fett Arm Gauntlets halloween costume by logic bomb
- How to make a cardboard costume helmet by Honus
EtherGraphics provides an easy-to-follow PDF.
If you’re really up for the challenge, you’ve got to see PumpkinGutter.com, and their Boba and Jango Fett pumpkins. Also check out Flickr user Wyscan, revjm5000 and dayna1 for elaborate Boba Fett carvings.
Too elaborate? User T. Oechsner kept it simple.