Star Wars Magazine #63, available in the United Kingdom and also through the official UK Star Wars Fan Club, includes a complimentary poster of the Fett man to go alongside the article on Mandalorian culture we saw a few months ago here in the States.
So, to all of our English, Scotch, and Irish readers, take a peek. Feel free to send a scan or digital photo to share what's inside.
UK Star Wars Mag Includes Poster
Timeline After Star Wars Episode VII
- Star Wars Story Film #1 ("Rogue One"): Gareth Edwards (director) and Chris Weitz (writer), who replaced Gary Whitta (writer)
- Star Wars Episode VIII (8): Rian Johnson (writer and director)
- Star Wars Story Film #2: protagonist is a Young Han Solo, with Christopher Miller and Phil Lord (directors) and Lawrence Kasdan and Jon Kasdan (writers) each confirmed by starwars.com on July 7, 2015
- Star Wars Episode IX (9): Colin Trevorrow (director)
- Star Wars Story Film #3: no protagonist and no director (after Josh Trank left the project) and Simon Kinberg (unconfirmed writer)