Re: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan

Gahl stoped the lighning, and deactivated the lightwhip. He pulled a comlink out of his robes, still watching "I have them, one of them has a barrier up, I might need support."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Utath couldn't understand how they had been found yet again. She really didn't have any real defense against this sort of enemy but she stood ready to attack or simply run.

She whispered in Rekk's ear, "Would you be better off fighting along side of Vrook, it might be a better defense."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Vrook jumped and landed in front of his student. He disarmed him using a old merc trick, a twist of the wrist. Vrook blasted the comlink. Having got his weapon back he said, "Your move, Gahl."

154 (edited by Thylacine Wednesday, September 5, 2007 3:18 pm)

"I think this fight's a personal one. I know better then to get inbetween feuds like that," Rekk whispered back. "I'll jump in if the Sith gets the upper hand though. It'll kind of kill the reason why we came here if Vrook dies."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl was standing less than seven feet from Vrook, he extended his arm, and cast a bolt of dark lightning at him

"Disregared what I said before. I changed my mind," Rekk said, before Force Pushing the Sith away from them.

"All right, now instead of coming in here, waving around your lightsaber and trying to kill us, why don't you tell us exactly why you're here?" Rekk demanded. "Or are you just here because you feel like it? Because if that's the case, I can easily drive my lightsaber through your skull, just because I feel like it," He growled, pulling out his lightsaber and igniting the silver blade before blinking.

"Woah...where'd that come from?" He wondered out loud, shaking his head before turning his attention back to the Sith.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

It only took a moment. While Rekk's attention was on the lightsaber a small peice of metal appeared in Gahl's hand, he moved, faster then should be possible, pushing the others back with the force, and diving at his new enemy. He takeled Rekk, and drove his knife downward, at his target's throat. Rekk's hands shot upward, trying to keep the blade away. It was a battle of strenght now, one that Gahl could not lose.

Rekk's arm's faltered sligtly, causing the blade to nick his throat. At that point he was truely scared that he was going to die, but he didn't want to die like this. Keeping as calm as he could, Rekk stretched out with the Force, flainging a nearby chair at Gahl. It hit him in the shoulder, effectivly pushing him off him.

"Smart move, brains," He retorted sarcastically, dabbing his throat as he stood up, panting slightly. "Maybe I should've stuck you through your thick skull when I had the chance." He summoned his Lightsaber, activating the shimmering blade.

"Utath, I'm taking your suggestion and fighting with Vrook. It's personal now." His eyes narrowed as he took a defensive stance.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

(anyone mind if i join?)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

((Go ahead. I don't care if no one else does.))

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Name: Stinger
Class: LJ Series Patrol Droid
Job: Patrol Mannans city streets, keep the peace between the sith and Reublic and the Sth, stop anyone who causes trouble.
Weapons: Riot control gun, stun ray, Sonic cannon, Coma inducing darts
Appearance: (think Hk-47 but with body painted yellow, and slightly more bluky)
Equipment: Heat vison, night vison, cable, comlink, durasteel armor.
Programming: (due to not having his memory whiped, Stinger has his own personality) short tempered when it comes to dealing with trouble makers, completly loyal to the Mannan security forces, crude sence of humor.

Responding to the explosion, and wireless holocam images of sentient beings fighting each other. LJ series Patrol Droid, Designation: Stinger, cursed the beings who caused this. He then whent through every seconed of Holocam footage, in the past hour designating every being that looked suspicious. He then brought up IDs of eveyone he taged, discarding everyone that seemed unlikely, and prioritized the ones he thought where. He whent to several residences before finding what he was looking for.

Utath decided to take Rekk's lead and picked up a chair and heaved it at their enemy. Her aim wasn't great but she did manage to score a hit to the shins and by the reaction it must have hit bone and really hurt.

It was then that Utath realised that Que had vanished. She noticed that a nearby vent had it's cover ajar, it seemed he had an agenda of his own.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

163 (edited by Karson Fett Thursday, September 6, 2007 2:39 pm)

Vrook Jumped blaster in hand, "You always did fight filthy," Vrook said,"know its my turn." Vrook fliped Gahl off  over his solder. Turned around picked him up and Punched him in the face several times.

(it looks like you missed a post or two karson.)

{Ok I ill edit that}

Rekk  dodged a misplaced punch. "I noticed you looking at that vent. Open vent plus missing Dug equals escapee huh?"

He used the Force to push away debris that came towards them. He subtly tried to aim it towards the Sith, but he missed. "Frack me," He mumbled, falling back.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

167 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, September 6, 2007 4:02 pm)

(is this in an apartment buliding, or some where in the space docks?)

Stinger burst threw the door, breaking the door off is hinges yelling at ear damaging levels: "LAY YOU WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR AND PUT YOU HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!!!!." He pointed his Stun rifle at them so they would get the point.

((It's an apartment on the Docks.))

"Woah!" Rekk exclaimed, whirling towards the yellow bot that just barged into the door. "Kill the Sith! The one with the horns! Quick! Then I'll  be more than happy to lay my weapon down!" He yelled, glancing back at the Sith, who was currently still fighting with Vrook.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Gahl pushed the coward off, his nose was broken. He wasnt a scholar, but he was smart enough to know what to do here, "No, im not Sith, its him, he has a lightsaber, i dont."  he hoped the droid heard him.

Rekk rolled his eyes. "First words he said the whole time he was here. Hey listen, Vrook can vouch for me on this one, right?" He looked over at Vrook, silently pleading for him to tell the driod what really went on. 

"Besides, my Sith days are behind me," He said, before realizing what he just said. "Uh...I mean...if I was a Sith, you'd all be dead by now. Trust me on that one," He covered up quickly, blushing at his stupidity. How could he have let something like that slip?

-Rampage, Beast Wars

'That, blasted law gets me again!' Vrook thought. "Okay if you want a real killer take him but, if you take me you won't make it back in one peace," vrook said. Rekk looked bewildered, " What I ain't gonna do it thats what HK-49  is for,"Vrook said.

Gahl sprinted forward, he dived around the droid, and used the force to push it at the others. While they were stuned, he took one of their weapons.

173 (edited by Alo Fett Sunday, September 9, 2007 11:06 pm)

((All their weapons?? thats quite a push.))
The sith that Aphotic had talked with gave him a new order over the com. Sith-"We've just got message of a encounter with some jedi by Gahl, a promissing warrior. I want you as back up." Aphotic-" Good Finaly some action!" (it had only been a few hours) Aphotic-"I bet it's that bunch of jedi that I keep finding." Aphotic to com-"I be there."

((smart move with Que, FMR's lapy is still down so I'll post for him soon. also Sorry for not getting on sooner it's been hard to find time...lame excuse))

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Utath looked for another chair, surely she could smack someone out with it.

((Sorry typing with one hand, eating apple))

BFFC Moderator

Vrook franticly searched for his comlink. He found it. "HK, HK, come in," Vrook yelled into the comlink. "Question: Do you need some thing killed?" HK asked over the comlink.  "Yes, we are at  the docks, in a apartment,"Vrook said. "Statement: I'll be there shortly,out," HK said.