Re: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan

Valthonin wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

Personality:loyal and hot headed and claim.

What?

I think they meant "Calm."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Yes. I did

((I think this RP died...))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

104 (edited by Alo Fett Monday, August 13, 2007 7:40 am)

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Never it's just that my Charactor needs evryone else to do something before he dose.

ps. if it is over can I finish it alone or kill the Charactors of those not posting??...pleeeeease wink

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

((I posted all ready. I was waiting for someone else to before I did again.))

((You gotta take it up with Mel and the character's creators about the killing thing though.))

-Rampage, Beast Wars

((Hmm we can keep going I guess unless the others want to stop))

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

((I'm still up to it.))

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Utath looked at her companions, "How about we go on the offensive this time?"

Rekk nodded, "Sounds good to me."

So the trio turned on their stalker and prepared to attack. It seemed it was a Selkath, but there was something wrong with this one. It wasn't the normal passive stereotype of it's species. It ignited a crimson lighsabre and prepared to fight.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Vrook saw a sith lightsaber light. Almost instinctively he cracked his whip. It raped around the sith's lightsaber. Vrook yanked the lightsaber came to him. "I win," he said.

Utath blinked, "That seems a little too easy." As the words left her mouth the Selkath Sith called upon his power and lightening crackled and hit the newcomer.

"Utath, I think you just jinxed us." Rekk pointed out and ignited his own lightsabre. Que also readied himself for battle.

BFFC Moderator

111 (edited by Karson Fett Tuesday, August 14, 2007 3:00 pm)

Lighting. Painful. Vrook choked the Sith untill he could see he had passed out. Tsk, tsk, tsk. "I win,"he said again.
"Thanks" he heard a person say. "Your not welcome, I was saving myself, you just got in the way," He said, addressing the girl. Vrook saw a bewildered look on the girls face. "Oh, I am not just mean to select people I'm like this to everyone," Vrook said lifting the unconches sith in the air. He move the body over the rail, and dropped it in the water. "That takes care of that now lets go to my apartment,"He said.

112 (edited by Thylacine Saturday, September 1, 2007 11:22 pm)

Rekk spun his blade, the graceful silver blade humming as he stopped, glancing to his companions.

"You guys ready?" He asked. "Because I sure am."

-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Lets go fools, he'll awake soon," said Vrook.

Soon very soon they will see...

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Utath decided that maybe they were safer in a local restaurant, it was getting late but at least they could find themselves a booth to hide in. She might even get herself some sleep.

Grabbing Rekk by the sleeve, Utath ran through a maze of alleyways, making sure that Que was also keeping up. A neon sign blazed the name: "Cafe Eldoronz" it was poorly lit and held a mass of people, it was perfect.

Utath pushed Rekk forward, "Can you persuade them to give us a table?"

Rekk shrugged, "I think we might be lucky, if not I'll show you just how persuasive I can be." He said with a wink.

Que was watching their back as Rekk got served by a thin waiter.

BFFC Moderator

"Damn this, we are gonna get cougt,"said Vrook. "Wait and see," said the girl, "they will n-"  "Whats your name?"asked Vrook.

Rekk gave a charming smile. "You think you can seat us, preferably in a secluded place where no one can see us?" Rekk asked, pleading with is eyes. The waiter nodded, grinning as he lead them off to a booth located in the back of the resaraunt.

"Wow, and that was without a single drop of the Force," He said to Utath and Que as the three of them slid into the booth, trying to stay as out of sight as possible.

"Now what? We're hidden...sort of." He shifted, making sure his lightsaber was within reach.  "Got any more plans?"

-Rampage, Beast Wars

118 (edited by Karson Fett Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:59 am)

"Hey, Waiter, get me a seat," said Vrook. "Yes, sir," replied the waiter. "Where?" "By that party of three," Vrook said. "Hey, can the guy who saved y'all's lives  sit by ya?" Vrook asked already sitting down.

Utath shrugged, "I guess so."

It was quite obvious that he was going to join them anyway. Besides Utath was happy to have another ally when they had so many enemies coming to the fore.

"I suggest we order something. Who knows when we'll next be attacked." Utath suggested.

"You're such an optimist," Rekk said with a grin.

Utath smiled, "No, simply a realist."

"So friend, what is your name?" Que asked the new comer.

BFFC Moderator

120 (edited by Thylacine Saturday, September 1, 2007 11:23 pm)

Rekk turned to the newcomer, eyes narrowing suspicously. "Yeah...I guess you can sit there. I see no harm in it...yet," He added the last word under his breath, hiding his lips behind his water glass.

"You two can go ahead and order something, and hey, I'll even pay since I'm such a nice guy," Rekk told his friends, putting his glass down.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Hey, man how about a quick round of pazzak, lets not bet," said Vrook. "Oh and my name is Vrook Ordo."
"Fascinating, a mandolrain  jedi," said a Dug.  "Hey little girl, whats your name?" asked Vrook.

122 (edited by Alo Fett Friday, August 24, 2007 8:01 am)

Aphotic couldn't wait to see the looks on those jedi's face's when he found them and ripped their arms off.
He knew they where near, he just didn't know how near.

((Hey FMR's laptop is dead. I'm not kidding, it's screen is all fuzzed up so he won't be posting too much sad ))

Vrook felt the sith awake, he stood up knockingin the pazzak cards off the table. "He is awake," he whispered. "What?" asked Rekk. "The sith, he is awake and he is after us,"said Vrook. "We must leave!"

"Little girl?" Utath repeated with a touch of annoyance. She let out a snort, she didn't appreciate the comment. She could handle herself if need be.

She moved a little closer to Rekk, "If you were referring to me, I'm Utath." She said bristling toward Vrook.

BFFC Moderator

"Yeah yeah, we must leave, just don't call Utath "Little girl" again, all right?" Rekk said, giving a warning glare to Vrook, subtly moving closer to her as well in a protective fashion.

"Anyway, I felt the Sith awaken as well. What do you think we've been-" He cut himself off before saying anymore. For all he knew, he could be to talking to a Sith, and here he was blabbing everything.

He cleared his throat, blushing slightly. "Yeah...they're awake," He said quietly, shutting his mouth before he could say anything else.

-Rampage, Beast Wars