Topic: Objective: Naboo Ã¢Â€Â“ RPG
Welcome to Objective Naboo!
The theme of this RP is a Delta/Omega squad styled attack on an entire city. There are three sides you may choose from: One of the Mandalorians who are attacking *these roles are strictly accepted through invitation/application only. If you have not been invited, send me an application including your character sheet with detailed character profile,* a member of the Royal Naboo security forces, or a citizen/visitor of Naboo.
Again, playing as one of the Mandos in this RPG is by INVITATION OR APPLICATION ONLY!!! You may join as any of the others as you please. HOWEVER, there is a new rule that is specific to this RPG that will affect all the non-Mandos. The rule of not killing a personÃ¢Â€Â™s character ONLY applies to Mandalorians and the Queen of Naboo *I alreayd have a Queen, who will post as soon as she can, so don't bother asking/posting for the job;* the security forces and bystanders ARE PERISHABLE. I do wish for people to RP as the Naboo, and do not add this rule to scare you away from that role. It is solely intended to add realism to the RP and a sense of more activity rather then just the same antagonists carrying the plot. Also, this is primarily a Mando loverÃ¢Â€Â™s RPG. If you RP for the Naboo, you should do so with good humor and with anticipation that you very likely could lose your starting character and should have more ready. If this rule becomes a problem, I will change it, but hope that it can be used to the enjoyment of all.
Rules *many of these I copies from Naltoon; thxs Mel *
1. You can not kill a personÃ¢Â€Â™s character IF THEY ARE MANDO; everybody else if fair game within reason *as explained above* I want no crying about this rule; if you donÃ¢Â€Â™t like it, might be better to hold back on joining until you can see how it works and if you think you
can deal with it or not, or until I decide to remove it, which IÃ¢Â€Â™ll do if thereÃ¢Â€Â™s a demand for it
2. You may create any character you want if you are non-Mando. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily. Those wanting to be Mandalorian, please send me your character sheet for approval first
3. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
4. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
The Mandalorian Wars are raging. Mandalore has made his push into the Republic, and the Army of the Republic is beginning to lose ground. Calls to the Jedi for assistance have gone unanswered so far.
Mandalore has sent hundreds of elite strike teams across the Republic to disrupt lines of communication and supply junctures.
One of the furthest reaching strikes is sent to the peace-loving planet of Naboo, a key supplier of food and natural resources to the Republic and a hyperspace hub for many of the nearby systems to reach the Hydian Way hyper route.
1. Terror. Let these farmers and weaklings know why the Mandalorians are feared; ensuring Republic recruitment in the system will fall
2. Destroy all key supply warehouses in the city: there are three known
3. Take out the primary communication relay station near the center of Theed
4. Destroy all military targets of opportunity and crush any resistance
Mission: Naboo Security
The tranquil, peaceful, and ever anti-war Naboo is on the opposite side of the galaxy from the invading Mandalorians and has no reason to suspect that they are in any danger at all. Their security forces have been strengthened however to guard the supply and communication facilities that have sprung up in and around the city. Most of the Naboo military is stationed in forts outside the city to protect against Gungan marauders. They can be called in, but will not be available for a sudden strike starting within the city.
1. Protect the Queen *Again, the position of Queen is FILLED
2. Protect the civilian population
3. Protect all the supply and military installations
4. Drive off the invaders or hold until Republic help arrives *ETA on Republic help is unknownÃ¢Â€Â¦maybe never*
My Character Sheet *feel free to use it as refference for your own character*
Name: Fynn Drakus *Younger brother of Aliit Drakus Alor Daar Drakus
Job: Team Leader
WOC: Mandalorian Repeater-Carbine variant *think This StarWarsÃ¢Â€Â™ified ; Matching Mandalorian heavy blaster pistols(strapped to legs Jango Fett style, but a little higher);
Other: Gauntlet mounted weapons/gadgets include: Dart/Rocket launcher; A micro-grenade launcher; two wrist lasers; A fiber-cord line with grappling hook for scaling/descending obstacles; Flame thrower; A personal cloaking device; Strength enhanced gauntlets
Armor: Black Mandalorian armor over blood red flight-suite; full body plating as was usual at the time, with leather ammo pouches and accesories; Helmet has a distinctive visor with the eye-line cross part much like BobaÃ¢Â€Â™s, but instead of a single downward piece to make a T shape, his has two downward branches of the visor which drop from each eye; Features four red kama like additions hanging from the belt, one on each side *loincloth, kama, and one on each side*
Appearance: 6Ã¢Â€Â™2Ã¢Â€Â™Ã¢Â€Â™; Lean build, yet very strong; Longish blond hair with buzzed sides and back;
Personality: Lighthearted and easygoing with his Clanmates and friends while not at the front, but commanding and direct when under fire
Ship: Basilisk War Driod
Fynn completed his final inspection of his Basilisk and exited the drop-bay.
Making his way into the crew quarters, he saw the others doing various tasks; cleaning their weapons, preparing gear, sighting in their optics, and for the more serious members playing pazak.
Ã¢Â€ÂœWeÃ¢Â€Â™ll be dropping out of hyperspace in one standard hour vode. Start strappinÃ¢Â€Â™ on your gearÃ¢Â€Â¦Ã¢Â€Â
Last edited by Ralin Drakus (Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:44 am)