Re: Avatar Requests

It said that it is not of the allowed type.

977 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, June 27, 2008 5:10 pm)

Re: Avatar Requests

save it as a JPEG, or take it into Microsoft Paint and click save as, then select JPEG

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Avatar Requests

You will be able to get it eventually, GLOP.

I can assure you.

smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: Avatar Requests

Thanks guys.

Re: Avatar Requests

It still wont work!!!

Re: Avatar Requests

GLOPINO wrote:

It still wont work!!!

Send me your pic, I'll see what I can do.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

anyone think they can get this to an avatar size?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Mecoband.JPG

Re: Avatar Requests

Lol, what's it off, Fett_II?

It looks kinda '84.

I'm not mocking it though, it looks cool! big_smile

Lots o ' colours! big_smile smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

984 (edited by terra Wednesday, July 2, 2008 9:02 am)

Re: Avatar Requests

Here ya' go. tongue

http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games/Gifts/FettII_OddOne.jpg

Your original pic was pixelated, no miracle to do with that without losing the details at that size.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

AHHHHHH! Terra you scared me! (wow it's been a while since I've been on here.I gotta do it more often.)
Nice Avatars everyone keep it up!

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Re: Avatar Requests

Alo Fett wrote:

AHHHHHH! Terra you scared me! (wow it's been a while since I've been on here.I gotta do it more often.)
Nice Avatars everyone keep it up!

not my pic! tongue

glad to see you back Alo big_smile

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

Jared Fett wrote:

I wish I had a boba fett helmet with a blue vision thing for my avatar!

Let's see. I would make it for you,Jared,but I don't know how to post it here. sad

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Re: Avatar Requests

ahh, many thanks T.

Re: Avatar Requests

-F3TT- wrote:
Jared Fett wrote:

I wish I had a boba fett helmet with a blue vision thing for my avatar!

Let's see. I would make it for you,Jared,but I don't know how to post it here. sad

Just upload it to anywhere on the internet, copy the location, paste it here and before and after it add these
[img](your image location)[/img]

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Re: Avatar Requests

Alo Fett wrote:
-F3TT- wrote:
Jared Fett wrote:

I wish I had a boba fett helmet with a blue vision thing for my avatar!

Let's see. I would make it for you,Jared,but I don't know how to post it here. sad

Just upload it to anywhere on the internet, copy the location, paste it here and before and after it add these
(your image location)

Thanks! I'll try some day.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Re: Avatar Requests

Could anybody tell me how to make the backround or my avatar not visible? The old one I had, which was smaller, had the grey backround not visible and what would show would be the color of the page behind it, which was cool. How can I do that with my new one?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

992 (edited by terra Thursday, July 3, 2008 6:43 am)

Re: Avatar Requests

Fett_II wrote:

ahh, many thanks T.

Welcome. Was nothing.


Valthonin wrote:

Could anybody tell me how to make the backround or my avatar not visible? The old one I had, which was smaller, had the grey backround not visible and what would show would be the color of the page behind it, which was cool. How can I do that with my new one?

Gotta make it your color #0 in a GIF or PNG and save your file with transparency in a decent picture editing program. Your background has to be made of ONE solid color for this to be possible. If you have a texture or a gradient in it you won't be able to achieve what you want to do until you make it one solid color.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

Masterchief wrote:

Lol, what's it off, Fett_II?

It looks kinda '84.

I'm not mocking it though, it looks cool! big_smile

Lots o ' colours! big_smile smile

FYI it's an awesome band.

Re: Avatar Requests

Val, if you still have the original pic your avatar was made of, or any bigger version if possible, post it here and I'll see what I can do.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

It looks like an awesome band, yeah! Totally! big_smile

( I wasn't being sarcastic, by the way smile )

http://www.doctorwhoworld.org.uk/Images … d2008a.jpg

Can anyone get that into an avatar? With the ball still in the picture? big_smile

Thanks all.

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Re: Avatar Requests

terra wrote:

Val, if you still have the original pic your avatar was made of, or any bigger version if possible, post it here and I'll see what I can do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Soth.gif

There you go terra, thanks alot!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Avatar Requests

There you go.
http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games/Gifts/valthoninGIF.gif

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

Terra, I want to ask you if you can make me an avatar with this picture please...

http://media.movieweb.com/news/05.2008/lisa.jpg

Everybody lies, even Dr.Cuddy!
;)

Re: Avatar Requests

Sure, here you go. Pick the one that suits you. wink
http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games/Gifts/MarionCuddy01.jpg http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games/Gifts/MarionCuddy02.jpg http://www.geocities.com/magincia_games/Gifts/MarionCuddy03.jpg

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: Avatar Requests

Thanks a lot!

Everybody lies, even Dr.Cuddy!
;)