Re: Avatar Requests

Masterchief wrote:

Is my Moth picture done yet?

I just need that one, then I will keep it forever!

I love Moths = I will keep my Moth avatar. smile

Sorry dear, but I don't really have time for that right now as it is the end of the semester for me. Maybe you could try to be patient or ask someone else.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Hmmm...I use paint to resize my avatars. smile
It is the easiest way to resize them.

I make my avatars in 30 seconds.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Can you make my moth one, F3TT?

Please?

can you do the 2nd link I provided of a moth a page back.

Thanks, my friend. smile

* Terra, I will be patient. I am sorry. sad. I just want my moth one so badly. Because I'm going to keep this one... smile

( sorry, I AM patient. That's just the reason. Sorry, anyway. smile )

You're foolish words can never hurt me

-F3TT- wrote:

Easiest? Best way to get a crappy picture as it won't respect the image.

Give me a week or two and I'll make your avatar, green. But I won't make you a new one every week though. After that I'll be with RD anyway, so I won't be available for a while.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

I know. This is my final one. k?

Thanks, F3TT. smile

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/lastspartan00/mothav.gif

I had some time

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

terra wrote:
-F3TT- wrote:

Give me a week or two and I'll make your avatar, green. But I won't make you a new one every week though. After that I'll be with RD anyway, so I won't be available for a while.

Lol. Terra I use paint most of the time because it is fast.  also I use gimp if I can't access adobe.
Now I find that if you are making something smaller it doesn't matter all that much what you use (yes there is some aspect ratio prob's that happen) but if you want to make something bigger or stretch it... well you can only get so good with out paying for it.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Alo Fett wrote:
terra wrote:
-F3TT- wrote:

Lol. Terra I use paint most of the time because it is fast.  also I use gimp if I can't access adobe.
Now I find that if you are making something smaller it doesn't matter all that much what you use (yes there is some aspect ratio prob's that happen) but if you want to make something bigger or stretch it... well you can only get so good with out paying for it.

Fast is not the only factor to consider, Alo. It's not just about aspect ratio. Your picture will have noise or blur and become ugly, there's a loss of quality. To stretch a pic bigger is never a good idea, even with something like Photoshop. It's just not professional. Of course for a simple avatar it doesn't really matter. But on the market don't hope to get away with that. You won't get yourself a name if you don't pay attention to that kind of things. Many fishes in the sea, if you want a place on the market you need to be on top.

Thanks Fetterthanyou, good job. I hope Green will be satisfied.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, FETTERTHANYOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

I have always wanted a Moth Avatar. big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Looklikes Masterchief got his avatar. smile

Sorry Green,but I was on school trip.
Thats why I didn't answer to posts.Thats why I didn't resize your moth avatar. sad
I hope you guys(and girls) understand me.
roll

Yes. I understand you.

Where did you go in Finland? smile big_smile

I was in toukola.I had "fun" time there. smile

I Need An Avatar Id Just Like A Picture Of Jango Blasting A Guy.

if anyone wants to use this, i made an avatar of a dark jedi. not sure if it fits the dimensions, but if someone can scale it to the appropriate dimensions, go ahead. http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u32/ … rjetii.jpg

Lol, Jango Blasting a guy, SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

Nice choice, KY-KOODA! big_smile

RY-KOODA wrote:

Can you post picture? Well,I can make it for you.

One question...How do you post a picture here?

-F3TT- wrote:
RY-KOODA wrote:

Can you post picture? Well,I can make it for you.

One question...How do you post a picture here?

You need to find a place online where you can upload your files. Then you look for the exact link of your picture file, and you post that link here, between [img]and[/img].

943 (edited by Jodo Kast_ Wednesday, May 28, 2008 5:57 am)

Like this? this:http://images.google.fi/url?q=http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/endorrebelsoldier/images/endor_hoth_rifle_comparison.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHKC813P0_KiGqTLA0hsqcdKmocag
Sorry about big picture.I tried how it works.Thank you!

"[i]I have thousands of eyes.They stretch across the galaxy and when ever they see something, Jodo Kast is not far behind.[/i]" - Jodo Kast

I want now a Halo avatar of an Elite Soldier ( Blue Armoured )

I am in a craze about Halo 1 now!!!!!!!

big_smile

Or...........

The female pilot that died, crashing into Halo's surface on the first Halo game, ( level 2 )

She is one of my favourite characters!!!

Masterchief: Punch it!

Pilot: ' Aye aye, sir!

http://tn1-3.pv.deviantart.com/fs18/150/f/2007/223/d/d/Halo___Elite_Councilor_by_Shiro_Kuro.jpg like this one?

or more like this: http://www.the-junkyard.net/images/characters/halo/elite_large.jpg

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

I Love both! But I will have to go with the blue-armoured Elite.

Elite's are way-cooooooooooool! big_smile

Thanks, Alo! smile

Your Great!

947 (edited by Alo Fett Sunday, June 8, 2008 6:21 pm)

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/albenjammin/elite_large-1.jpg
And here it is.

1st.....

Masterchief wrote:

I know. This is my final one. k?

Thanks, F3TT. smile

then.....

Masterchief wrote:

I want now a Halo avatar of an Elite Soldier ( Blue Armoured )

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!

Minor Domos look cool, but I like the Majors better...or a zealot...Anyways what I just said was pointles, just voicing my oppinions

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

949 (edited by Masterchief Monday, June 9, 2008 3:51 am)

Thanks Alo. I didn't want the mouth open, but it's cool.

Thank you, once again. smile

( AA, why do you care if I change my avatar?? -F3TT- changes his nearly every week or two... Get off my case please. I DO not does why you care. You look after yourself more... )

Elites are REALLYYYYYY cool AA. big_smile

Aren't Major Domo's the Big Brutes with white fur? Like the one you have to defeat in the final level of Halo 2? yikes

Elite's are Brilliant though......

ELITES!!!!!!!

But F3TT doesn't have others make him avatars so A_A does have a point and although I don't mind making them I have made more for you then any one else.