just saw the flick...it was doo doo.
and here r several reasons why...
1. venom/brock-were lame. and deserve more screen time-with a better cast actor.
2. sandman wore the same outfit for days, i like the homage to the stripped shirt but come-on!
3. mary jane drama, front and central.
4. storylines were convoluted, dialog was...ok. where was spideys wit?
5. no one should ever have to watch the actor playing spidey dance.
actor that played spidey has limited range. did anybody believe he was actually cool?
there is something wrong when ur two best actors- guy playing harry and j jonah jameson.
the rest of the cast seemed to have mailed it in.
i thought the goblin was great.
and for the love of...get a burned out body builder to play venom-so that he doesnt sound like a
kid when he talks.
draco fett wrote:
I did not like Brock's aforementioned, sinful prayer.
as for that particular scene- i kinda like the vendictive prayer. it was some of the only well written
stuff in the movie.you think he is in there to repent, and then snap!
ill probably edit later...pizza calling me.
Last edited by cujo (Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:54 am)
"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson